• 7(current)
WIP Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager
(2015-03-02, 16:33)ironic_monkey Wrote: you are utterly and completely wrong.

I have never been this glad to be so wrong!
Are there some plans to develop this for XBMC4XBOX?
ask them. xbox was abandoned in 2009 here..
(2015-03-02, 18:04)prubio Wrote: Are there some plans to develop this for XBMC4XBOX?

Sorry I don't have plans to support XBMC4XBOX. This is only for Kodi's mainline source code. But it could be that the Team of XBMC4XBOX will support that. You should ask in their forum.
Latest news about AudioDSP and my libraries is available on Twitter.

Developers can follow me on Github.
(2015-03-02, 16:34)leonpierresusan Wrote:
(2015-03-02, 16:33)ironic_monkey Wrote: you are utterly and completely wrong.

I have never been this glad to be so wrong!

I only compiled this for Windows, because I use this OS for developing. But I use a self compiled Version under Lubuntu. It should also run under OSX and Android, but I don't have a machine for testing. Don't know if we can use this under IOS, becase so far I know we can't load binary addons.

ios loads binaries just fine. it's just a store rule, not an os limitation.
and we already have binary addons on ios.
(2015-03-03, 19:19)wsnipex Wrote: and we already have binary addons on ios.

Thanks for correcting it. Didn't know that. I only read this in some Apple sides.

Hello newnews,
I can add something on preprocesses to allow by stereo which channel becomes used. Hopefully in the next days.
(2015-03-03, 20:36)alwinus Wrote: Hello newnews,
I can add something on preprocesses to allow by stereo which channel becomes used. Hopefully in the next days.

Thanks Alwinus for answering this question. I thought about it and forget to post it here.
My idea was to implement the matrix upmixing algorithm in an adsp-addon with an pre or post processing mode.

Forgive my ignorance but I'm not familiar with the code. Is provision made to delay video if there is a delay in the audio as a result of the processing? A processing delay won't affect music but video might be a problem if the delay is significant.
Thanks a lot for the effort to solve this problem. Will this add-on be integrated to release v15?
(2015-03-04, 10:21)leonpierresusan Wrote: Forgive my ignorance but I'm not familiar with the code. Is provision made to delay video if there is a delay in the audio as a result of the processing? A processing delay won't affect music but video might be a problem if the delay is significant.
Here is the ADSP-Addon API.
If you scroll down in that header file, you will see InputResampleGetDelay(...), PreProcessGetDelay(...), MasterProcessGetDelay(...), PostProcessGetDelay(...), OutputResampleGetDelay(...). So we still have some functions to handle delays Wink
But at the moment we don't have an addon which use this functions. All addons (adsp.basic, adsp.freesurround, adsp.xconvolver and adsp.biquad.filters) don't produce any delay that is greater than the framelength.

(2015-03-05, 02:04)newnews Wrote: Thanks a lot for the effort to solve this problem. Will this add-on be integrated to release v15?
Don't know if I have the time to do this for the release v15. At the moment I'm very busy with adsp.xconvolver and adsp.biquad.filters. But for adsp.xconvolver I need something similiar. On the other hand if we have AudioDSP in v15, the release of ADSP-Addons is independent from any release of Kodi. Blush
Still wait some time and if I have something stable I will inform you.

does anyone know how to run this on Mac OS X?
all I get is An error when I install from a zip file
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding Audio DSP Plugin to AddonManager7