Android NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)
how is nzbdrone support coming along?

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
It's coming along nicely. The API isn't the fastest to work with, but I am moving forward at a steady pace. I am headed to Germany on a business trip for a week, but not long after that, it will be in! I estimate about 2.5 weeks.
trip to Germany? well..great to hear that, mate. Smile safe travels!
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr
I've bought the pro version, again. It's shitty for you Google removed your app from the playstore. Great that you're still actively developing the app. There really is no alternative.
I'll do my best and promote it for you.

Any chance you'll add Transmission support in the future, since Couchpotato, sickbeard and headphones support it too?

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
(2014-03-11, 22:44)Kev1000000 Wrote: It's coming along nicely. The API isn't the fastest to work with, but I am moving forward at a steady pace. I am headed to Germany on a business trip for a week, but not long after that, it will be in! I estimate about 2.5 weeks.

great news Smile

If my replies help you, please click on my reputation Image below :) thanks :)
(2014-03-11, 23:29)Bram77 Wrote: Any chance you'll add Transmission support in the future, since Couchpotato, sickbeard and headphones support it too?

Yeah, I can add this to the todo list. No problem.
This app is great , just purchased a pro license.

Keep up the good work
You're a champ Kev!

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
I use the sickbeard TPB nivongs version but It doesn't can connect.
local and my remote url.

couhpotatos new version gives me a ribon below with the message:
java.lang.illedalstateException: Expected Begin_object but was STRING at line 1 column 32.

I also use virtual hosts like: sick.domain and couch.domain. but can NZB360 work with that?

spotweb on my nas gives the message:
error retrieving info from server. make sure to add https:// in front of the indexer url.
with and without sexy movie layout-enhanced spotweb support.

what's wrong? what can I try? ps: for now I use the free version as you can understand.
(2014-03-18, 21:48)remb0 Wrote: I use the sickbeard TPB nivongs version but It doesn't can connect.
local and my remote url.

java.lang.illedalstateException: Expected Begin_object but was STRING at line 1 column 32.

I also use virtual hosts like: sick.domain and couch.domain. but can NZB360 work with that?

error retrieving info from server. make sure to add https:// in front of the indexer url.

what's wrong? what can I try? ps: for now I use the free version as you can understand.

I will take a look into the TPB version of SB.

For the CP issue, simply check the "Use Github Version" option in nzb360's CP settings.

NZB 360 absolutely supports virtual hosts. Simply type in the url and it should work.

Spotweb support requires the NN plugin to be installed for Spotweb. Also, make sure to check the "Enhanced Spotweb Support" option within the indexer (in nzb360).
Hey mate, any update on drone support coming soon?
Coming out this week =)
Awesome can't wait
what is the NN plugin?
i use spotweb on my synology btw.
latest github version

(2014-03-18, 23:36)Kev1000000 Wrote:
(2014-03-18, 21:48)remb0 Wrote: I use the sickbeard TPB nivongs version but It doesn't can connect.
local and my remote url.

Spotweb support requires the NN plugin to be installed for Spotweb. Also, make sure to check the "Enhanced Spotweb Support" option within the indexer (in nzb360).
I love this app so much I just bought the Pro license to support the development and say thank you! Smile it's really awesome that you keep maintaining the app even though Google pulled it from the Play Store.
HTPC LibreELEC 9.0 - Xperience1080+
RPi3 LibreELEC Milhouse build - Arctic Zephyr

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
NZB 360: A sexy, full-featured NZB manager (Sab, NZBget, CP, SB, HP, Drone)1