• 5(current)
Release service.subtitles.legendasdivx
Hi HiGhLaNdeR,
From the looks of it, there's no way to fix the issue using libarchive. At least that's what I understood from the issue you opened at Spiff's github.
Now, the question is "can we do anything about it?".
If libarchive is a deadend, couldn't we go ahead and use p7zip (7zip's cli binary) included in your addon? They say "7za" can deal with most popular compression formats and it is a standalone binary. There's even an 'l' switch (7z l archive.rar) that allows for listing the archive contents before extracting so that the user could choose the right sub inside the archive.
Otherwise we're stuck, right?
Cheers
Amazon FireTV stick 4k Max
(worst device ever for running Kodi on...)

Kodi 20 Nexus
gone temporarily back to Kodi 19.5 due to Nexus subtitles font issues
will this addon be updated to kodi matrix, not sure if there's a need for that iam not a dev and all i read about is python 3...
Current setup: SONY XG8096
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC
(2020-01-10, 05:20)Norin_Radd Wrote: will this addon be updated to kodi matrix, not sure if there's a need for that iam not a dev and all i read about is python 3...

It will...
Damn Smile
In free time I will start looking at it.
Did you find any already in Python3?
Can't find one...
(2020-03-07, 13:30)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:
(2020-01-10, 05:20)Norin_Radd Wrote: will this addon be updated to kodi matrix, not sure if there's a need for that iam not a dev and all i read about is python 3...

It will...
Damn Smile
In free time I will start looking at it.
Did you find any already in Python3?
Can't find one... 

i believe subscene supports python 3, when i tried with matrix there were only 3 subtitle addons updated, but I can´t remember which ones, only testing.
Current setup: SONY XG8096
Previous setup: Mecool KM9 PRO - Kodi Leia 18.5 | xiaomi mibox 3 - kodi Leia 18.3 | MXIII - Some Kodi version - LibreELEC | Raspberry Pi 2 & 3 - Pipplware - LibreELEC
HiGhLaNdeR, if you want I can help you.
For now I want to ask you to put in the user-agent a reference to the kodi, to overcome the problem with the rar. Wink
Please @HiGhLaNdeR fix the problem that we have when downloading subs from legendasdivx!!!

It will only show one result, when there's more than one sub from multiple uploaders, and also the rar only opens one sub file inside of it.
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
(2020-03-26, 11:59)onesolo Wrote: Please @HiGhLaNdeR fix the problem that we have when downloading subs from legendasdivx!!!

It will only show one result, when there's more than one sub from multiple uploaders, and also the rar only opens one sub file inside of it.
Hello guys.
There's a new developer working on vfs.rar addon which had an update. After I disable the vfs.libarchive and left the vfs.rar only the substitles seem to be working again.
Can you confirm on your side?
Thanks.
Hello guys.
The service is converted to Python3 but there's a bug on the VFS.RAR library, you can follow it here: https://github.com/xbmc/vfs.rar/issues/69
As soon as the bug is fixed I will release the service for new Kodi v19 - Matrix.

Regards.
Matrix version done, TEST please.

GITHUB:
https://github.com/highlandr/service.sub...atrix-Beta

Made a pull request, should be on the official repo soon.

Thanks.
(2020-04-10, 18:33)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote: Matrix version done, TEST please.

GITHUB:

Thanks.

The Gotham to Leia was updated as well.
Anyone can test on Android and give feedback?
Thanks.
(2020-04-13, 10:58)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:

GITHUB:

Thanks.

Thanks.  
It works fine, you need to disable the VFS.ARCHIVE... only VFS.RAR enabled (restart needed).
I love a monologue!
I received the update but I haven't nothing to test with. Today's going to test.
Living Room: TV LG OLED55C9PLA, Onkyo TX-NR808, Xbox One S, Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019), PS3, Wii, Cambridge Audio Azur 640C, Wharfedale Diamond 9.4 / 9 CS / 9.1, Sub BK Gemini, Logitech 650 Remote
(2020-04-13, 10:58)HiGhLaNdeR Wrote:

GITHUB:

Thanks.

Thanks. 
Just tried on two episodes from two different series. One from walking dead, s10e14, it only finds one pt-pt sub. And it downloads straight away the sub. There is two subs, one is the one that it only has 1 sub inside the rar and another has 3 subs inside the rar. Tried also the s03e01 from Westworld, and it opens the rar with several subs. So it's not working 100%.
Hi, my Nvidia shield just updated to kodi 19.0 and now my legendasdivx add-on it's not working. Always says that it can't find any subtitles. Any solution?
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
service.subtitles.legendasdivx1