• 10(current)
What are you guys watching?
I just started watching Mad Men. Mad Men IMDB
First thing I notice is how many actor/actress are familiar faces from other later shows I have seen.
(2020-06-02, 20:49)Klojum Wrote: Still working my way through Quantum Leap, one and a half season to go.

Thanks for the motivation for starting to watch Quantum Leap... only four episodes in at the moment!
Server: Ubuntu Server 22TB HDD running SAMBA
Kodi: 4 Raspberry Pi 3 running Libreelec -  on the main PC - running Linux Mint
My Setup thread |
Upload and tales from the loop ,couple of episodes into both and so far both are great.
Watched the first two episodes of Still Game as a gap filler over the last two days and am laughing more than I thought I would! Missed it first time, now got eight series to get through.
Line of Duty
On the first season, wow, it's brilliant.
13 reason why
(2020-07-13, 13:36)tjay260476 Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 20:49)Klojum Wrote: Still working my way through Quantum Leap, one and a half season to go.

Thanks for the motivation for starting to watch Quantum Leap... only four episodes in at the moment!

Oh, man. Old time favourite ....
NCIS
Just finished The Mandalorian series.
Not really a Star Wars fan, but I thought it was really good.
Line of Duty.  Never watched it when it came out originally but given all the hype around the latest series I decided I maybe should give it a look.  On series two now and kicking myself for having left it until now to watch.
Learning Linux the hard way !!
(2021-03-28, 14:07)black_eagle Wrote: Line of Duty.  Never watched it when it came out originally but given all the hype around the latest series I decided I maybe should give it a look.  On series two now and kicking myself for having left it until now to watch.

I really enjoy this show. If you haven't seen this one Endeavour I recommend it also. What I am watching which may interest others is Wayne
A week or 2 ago I got the full factory sealed original Star Trek on dvd for 20 bucks at the swap meet. Ripped and in the server. On episode 17 of 80 if I recall. Reliving my childhood.
I decided to watch Supernatural. Previously, I watched the first 6 seasons, but now I decided to watch and finish watching the 15th season from the very beginning.
Watching Supernatural. I have to watch it from the computer because my wife doesn't like this show. Well, recently I got a Sceptre monitor, so it's quite comfortable to watch the series.

*url removed by moderator*
(2021-07-14, 09:58)Burrrrrton Wrote: Recently I got a Sceptre monitor

Please don't slip in website URLs that contain commercial links for selling hardware.
This forum is not a platform for commerical activities. So do not try this again.
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
What are you guys watching?0