• 24(current)
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)
Thanx it works perfectly!

I have a zotac AD12 with OpenElec 5.0.8
Now I can get audio on both hdmi and analog in parallel.

Where do I vote to get it as a permanent feature.

/Martin
OpenELEC 5.95.2 Dual Audio (kodi 15.0 beta 2)
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
I'm trying to use the IPTV client for live tv and it doesn't work using any of these versions, is livetv broke on these?
Which OS / build / version do you mean?
Does it work with the official OpenELEC at the same version number?
LibreELEC DualAudio builds - 7.0.2: Generic.x86_64, RPi.arm, RPi2.arm, imx6.arm, WeTek_Core.arm, WeTek_Play.arm
This may be the wrong thread to ask this because whilst it relates to Dual Audio Output I don't think Dual Audio Output is causing the issue.

Platform is RPi2 running OE 5.95.2 DA.

HDMI into TV
USB Soundcard for the Dual Output.

If I change the audio output to the USB Soundcard (ignoring DA) then the only thing that plays to the USB Soundcard is music. Movies and LiveTV still output through HDMI and not USB even though HDMI isn't selected. This behaviour exists in OE 5.95.2 without DA.

If I enable DA with HDMI as primary and USB as the secondary output I get DA with Music but only HDMI for Movies and LiveTV as before.

Any ideas on this one?

Edit: SOLVED - https://github.com/OpenELEC/OpenELEC.tv/issues/4224

Need to be using MMAL rather than OMX.
Thanks a million, unfortunately I can only afford much less than that, so I've donated a small amount to the project.

I have an audio system that has a power saving feature, so that If i'm using headphones, the audio device switches off, and so I lose picture (which is passed through HDMI). That would then also cause the picture to freeze up - requiring a reboot. EVERY 20minutes (Dammit Samsung) This solves this really frustrating problem for me.

Thanks again to the dev team.
Great work !!!
OpenElec runs smooth with dual Audio on my RPi 2 with Hifi Berry digi+.

Anyway I want to test new stuff.

Here's my question:

Is it possible to apply the dual Audio Option in KODI part of OSMC ?

Thanx
(2015-07-13, 23:37)Fix666 Wrote: Great work !!!
OpenElec runs smooth with dual Audio on my RPi 2 with Hifi Berry digi+.

Anyway I want to test new stuff.

Here's my question:

Is it possible to apply the dual Audio Option in KODI part of OSMC ?

Thanx

I'm planning to buy a HiFiBerry DAC+ (I need quality analogue sound), I guess this will work too, with RPi 2?
How satisfied are you with the audio quality using the HiFiBerry?

I'm also unsure how can I install DA-build on Ubuntu, is there a PPA or I need to build it from git? If no ppa is available, anyone willing to create one? Smile
My Hifi Berry digi+ sounds great!
But I only have digital Output.
Hi,

Kodi Final 15 is final now. Will an updated version of dual audio output support be realeased for Windows? My fingers are crossed that you do. I'm not sure I could do without it now Smile
(2015-07-22, 00:34)Rastan Wrote: Kodi Final 15 is final now. Will an updated version of dual audio output support be realeased for Windows? My fingers are crossed that you do. I'm not sure I could do without it now Smile
+1 here. Such good stuff.

For RPi2 / OpenELEC please, when you have the time. Then you can add Isgengard to the thread title!
Please don't forget the OE nvidia legacy build of IsengardSmile and the Linux build tooSmile
Latest available source code from OpenELEC is 5.93.3 (which is 6.0 beta 3) containing Kodi 15 RC2.
I'm on vacation, but I just started to build all dual audio packages for given platforms, which will be available soon.

As soon as OpenELEC 6.0 stable (with Kodi 15 final) is available, all dual audio packages are updated, too.

Edit: OpenELEC 5.93.3 dual audio binaries are available.
I wonder if you could make a build for Rpi2 OE builds? The final stable versions are good too.

I'm especially interested in development versions Kodi 16.0 for rpi2, as they have exceptional deinterlacing on 1080i50 material, perfect quality.

Edit: Sorry, I see there are Rpi2 build already available. But I really would like to have one of dev builds I mentioned, based on Kodi 16.0 by Milhouse? I'm on tapatalk now, but will send you the link later.
You can try the master branch of OpenELEC and change the imported Kodi version used for build - but there's no guarantee that all of the OE patches will work with the latest Kodi 16 version. If you need the latest dual audio patch I used for OE 5.93.3, I can upload the patch files.
  • 24(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Project] Dual Audio Output support (Nexus/Matrix/Krypton/Jarvis/Isengard/Helix/...)9