• 159(current)
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator
Hi Team,

New to kodi plugin development.

I know im asking a very dumb question, but i unable to find solution myself after hours spending in research.

I have developed a kodiplugin, i want my plugin to add links directly to Super Favourites menu.

eg xbmc.executebuiltin('RunPlugin("plugin://plugin.program.super.favourites") add source link to Super Folder

Thanks,
Rk
Hi everyone Big Grin
I have a question about the artwork being used in Super Favourites widgets. I have a library setup and have artwork for all my library items. I created a Super Folder with my horror collections but when I set that as a widget, the landscape images are in fact the poster images being stretched to a landscape image, which is odd considering I do have landscape images for my collections. Is there anything I can do about that? Any help would be appreciated!
HI All
little quastion: is there a way i can set a default folder for saving to favorites using superFavorite addon?
i.e. to not being ask to select a folder for each favortie content i'm adding.

thanks.
(2019-04-20, 15:34)scofield272 Wrote: HI All
little quastion: is there a way i can set a default folder for saving to favorites using superFavorite addon?
i.e. to not being ask to select a folder for each favortie content i'm adding.

thanks.

This should be what you're looking for...

Super Favourites Settings > Global Menu > turn on 'Add to Super Favourites' > turn on 'Remember previous folder'

Next time you add a favorite, you will have to direct it the the folder you want. But every time you add a favorite after that, it will keep the last folder you selected, and all you have to do is click OK. It will stay directed to that folder, until you add a favorite to different folder. Hope this helps.
Hi. I'm wondering if there is a way to select and delete/move multiple favorites within the Super Favourites addon?
I've scoured the forums for an answer, but all I found was info from a few years ago, saying that at that moment, the only way was to edit the favourites.xml.
Has this feature been added yet? If not, would it be possible to add it in?
Thanks.
--JerseyBlooded
Hello,

I just got this addon and seem to be having issue with launching anything from it. I am on Kodi 18 on PC, anyone ever had this issue?
(2019-04-24, 20:12)havokvalor Wrote: Hello,

I just got this addon and seem to be having issue with launching anything from it. I am on Kodi 18 on PC, anyone ever had this issue?

Installed "https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m0ukx6sre8vhik/plugin.program.super.favourites-1.0.57.1.zip?dl=0" and everything worked well. nvm
(2019-04-24, 20:19)havokvalor Wrote:

Installed "https://www.dropbox.com/s/0m0ukx6sre8vhik/plugin.program.super.favourites-1.0.57.1.zip?dl=0" and everything worked well. nvm 
I take that back, I enabled Titan Bingie back and it seems to not be working again lol, so if anyone has any ideas that would be grand xD.
Hi

since kodi leia update, no longer could use this with tv shows.
I copy one tv show to a folder in SF and when I click on the tv show, the episodes list don't open.

can somebody help?

thanks,
Yea, unfortunately it seems nobody has the skills to fix this great addon for Kodi 18. The temp fix somewhat works, but the back button takes you all the way out of Superfavourites.
(2019-04-24, 20:19)havokvalor Wrote:

I gave up on super favourites as I was stucked on Kodi 17 because of it..Now I made all the setup I had with super favourites directly with the skin widgets and working perfectly....with super favourites as widget nothing was playing from the widgets...like playlists and all the rest..
Since it doesn't look like the developer is going to upgrade Super Favourites (SF) for Kodi >= 18,
and -- so far -- noboby is willing/able to take over SF's development,
and Kodi doesn't look like to be willing to make SF work after saying SF's sourcecode is a mess (mentioned a few pages back)...

My question is, what is a good replacement for SF where I can put links to media sources and have groups for media sources of the same kind.
(2019-06-07, 12:54)almeriasat Wrote: Since it doesn't look like the developer is going to upgrade Super Favourites (SF) for Kodi >= 18,
and -- so far -- noboby is willing/able to take over SF's development,
and Kodi doesn't look like to be willing to make SF work after saying SF's sourcecode is a mess (mentioned a few pages back)...

My question is, what is a good replacement for SF where I can put links to media sources and have groups for media sources of the same kind.

I completely eliminated SF from my setup as it was giving me issues and was stuck on Kodi 17 due to SF..
Now I built my new setup through the skin Aeon Nox:Silvo and got all the items that used to be in the SF folders replaced by widgets..
The only tiny complain is that the skin might be a little too heavy for a Raspberry Pi2 but working flawless and is just more flexible.
Cmon, i really would hope some dev has the skills to get this working correctly on Leia. This is a must have for me, in fact this is how Kodi favourites should be by default.
Ok, so the issue currently with SF and Kodi 18 is something in the def activateWindowCommand(cmd): section of player.py.

Can a dev take a look at this section of code to see why its not working with Kodi 18?
Heres the section thats having an issue opening SF windows:

def activateWindowCommand(cmd):
    cmds = cmd.split(',', 1)

#special case for filemanager
    if '10003' in cmds[0] or 'filemanager' in cmds[0].lower():
        xbmc.executebuiltin(cmd)
        return   

plugin   = None
    activate = None

if len(cmds) == 1:
        activate = cmds[0]
    else:
        activate = cmds[0]+',return)'
        plugin   = cmds[1][:-1]

#check if it is a different window and if so activate it
    id = str(xbmcgui.getCurrentWindowId())    

if id not in activate:
        xbmc.executebuiltin(activate)

if plugin:
        #processParentCommand(plugin)
        xbmc.executebuiltin('Container.Update(%s)' % plugin)

Primaval has posted a fix that will make the window open here: https://github.com/primaeval/spoyser-rep...8a5d6ba10a.

However this disables the rest of the code that makes it return to the previous window in SF, so by hitting the back button it exits SF completely. HELP Please? 
#Ronie?

Using latest SF v1.0.59. Line 129 in player.py. https://github.com/spoyser/spoyser-repo/...1.0.59.zip
  • 159(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Super Favourites AKA Super-Addon Creator6