Android Files
Can you please help
When I go to install from zip file it is not showing the next page with c file, home folder, USB disk etc,
All I am getting is external storages, fusion etc
How do I find c file and home folder etc page
Daisy, Android does not have a c directory. That is a windows file system naming convention. Assuming you downloaded your (addon zip file?) on your android device, go to external storage and find your downloads folder or what ever folder is was saved to.

For more detailed help, tell us what device your using and and as much detail about what your trying to accomplish without saying any addon names.
Thanks for your help
I have a minix box which was bought mainly to watch uk tv . I have installed a zip file on to a sd card ,
I go to install the zip file , external storage , download , but there is nothing there , cannot find sd or UBS anywhere.
There should be an external sd card folder. Assuming you put the file on the sd card on your computer. If you can't find it, email it to yourself and download it from a web browser on your minix. It should save it to the download folder. To make it easier in the future you should set up a dropbox account and install dropbox from the play store. That way you can just save it to your dropbox folder on your computer and it will be easy to access on your android devices.
Thanks for your help but it all sounds to complicated for me
Can you list what folders you get when you go to "External Storage"?
airdroid, Alarms, Android,AppsHD, cloudtvcache, DCIM, Download, eHomeMediaCenter, LOST.DIR, Movies, Music, Notifications, Pictues, Podcasts, Ringtones , Video

(2014-06-07, 14:20)Daisy Wrote: airdroid, Alarms, Android,AppsHD, cloudtvcache, DCIM, Download, eHomeMediaCenter, LOST.DIR, Movies, Music, Notifications, Pictues, Podcasts, Ringtones , Video
This is what I am trying to do
http://jamestonbradley.wordpress.com/201...er-part-2/
If you go to the website you have just linked to ON THE DEVICE itself and click on the zip file, it will download itself into the folder called Download. Once it is done, you then need to go to External Storage, then Download, and the zip file will be in there.
Ok have now got the file in a down load folder thanks to your help ,
gone to external storage, then downloads , found file clicked on this and the page returns to install from file there was no indication that it was downloaded .

I then followed the rest of the instructions ie. videos And the player is there so carried on to watch but there was a error message saying error fetching media info . Please check network access to play
So what do I do now

As you can tell I am a real beginner at this so thank you for your help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Files0