• 5(current)
Release TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)
There is no place to change the language to my ideal language, if I set it to "zh", it downloads the Simplified Chinese(zh-CN) metadata, but I need the Traditional Chinese(zh-TW) metadata, the TMDB does have the zh-TW metadata, but I just can't download them.
I have an unaired episode (never broadcast) on my server, but although it is listed on tmdb, it always selects the wrong one. Have even tried manual.
This is what I am trying to link to: https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/41246-wonder-woman, but the only version it will let me add is: https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/4331-wonder-woman
Emby, NVIDIA Shield, QNAP
Can moviedb scraper included in all Addons, i have a addon for foreign films but there is no movie information on the same, how to add movie information ?
Please help
I would like to ask the authors of this addon to edit the Bulgarian translation. At this moment it shows the TV series with incorrect label for Episodes - it is showing "Епизд 1" instead of "Епизод 1". It misses the "o".

EDIT: Thank you for fixing it! Smile
Keep up the good work!
Using Kodi 17.1 (GIT 20170320) on Ubuntu 16.10 from the official PPA. The Moviedb plugin is v. 3.9.2.

For some reason, I am unable to add the movie Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick, 1999) to my library, Kodi just doesn't find it, even when entering it manually, even when inputing simply "eyes"; it doesn't list any movie with that name. I've just checked on themoviedb.org and it's in their database.

I'm pretty new to Kodi, so maybe there's a specific setting to tweak or maybe it's a bug. Any idea?

EDIT: looking into it more thoroughly, it seems to be an issue on themoviedb.org rather than in Kodi: when searching for the title on the website, it doesn't find it either (the same goes for "eyes wide" or "eyes"). I have to search for Kubrick, get on his page and the movie is listed there. I can then click on it to get the full infos but there seems to be no straightforward way.

EDIT: it might be due to the fact that it's listed as an adult film. Can't Kodi find movies in that case? Is there a setting somewhere?

EDIT: it's been fixed on themoviedb website. It isn't recognized by Kodi, though. Not sure if it takes a bit of time or if Kodi uses a local copy of the database and thus needs to be updated?
(2017-03-21, 22:50)abelthorne Wrote: Using Kodi 17.1 (GIT 20170320) on Ubuntu 16.10 from the official PPA. The Moviedb plugin is v. 3.9.2.

For some reason, I am unable to add the movie Eyes Wide Shut (Kubrick, 1999) to my library, Kodi just doesn't find it, even when entering it manually, even when inputing simply "eyes"; it doesn't list any movie with that name. I've just checked on themoviedb.org and it's in their database.

I'm having a similar problem with both the tvdb and themoviedb.

My Kodi won't pick up Captain America: The Winder Soldier, no matter how I rename it. It also won't pick up an episode of Hell's Kitchen Australia. That one was actually missing from thetvdb, so i made the entry. No luck, even though I had immediate success creating and scraping entries for another series that same day.

Since the problem is happening with two different scrapers, I'm beginning to wonder if there's an underlying problem in my Kodi install.

Did you ever get yours to pick up Eyes Wide Shut?
Hello,

i have a problem with some 404 reports while scraping my tv shows with the tmdb tv scraper version 1.3.6

Is it possible that a bug has sneaked in here? It seems that season number and episode number are mixed up:

original tmdb.xml line 202 :
<RegExp input="$INFO[language]" output="&lt;url function=&quot;ParseFallbackTMDBPlot&quot; cache=&quot;tmdb-$$6-en-episode-s$$10e$$11.json&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/3/tv/$$6/season/$$11/episode/$$10?api_key=6889f6089877fd092454d00edb44a84d&amp;amp;language=en&lt;/url&gt;" dest="8">

my suggestion:
<RegExp input="$INFO[language]" output="&lt;url function=&quot;ParseFallbackTMDBPlot&quot; cache=&quot;tmdb-$$6-en-episode-s$$10e$$11.json&quot;&gt;http://api.themoviedb.org/3/tv/$$6/season/$$10/episode/$$11?api_key=6889f6089877fd092454d00edb44a84d&amp;amp;language=en&lt;/url&gt;" dest="8">

cheers
We do not bother with log snippets. If you require assistance, then supply a FULL debug log.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Ahh ... i did not post any logs but a version of line 202 / tmdb.xml which fixed the problem for me ...
Ok, good that it is fixed Smile
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Yes. Would it be possible to fix it upstream? And could that be done by someone else?

I checked the github repo but could not find the tv show tmdb scraper in any branch but in the gotham branch.
Ok wasn't expecting a follow up question, especially as I still don't know what the issue is... and you still have not provided debug log...
My Signature
Anyone else interested in fixing bugs upstream or is it just me?
The Gotham branch would be where to make a Pull Request to.

Each branch in the repo is available to that Kodi version and higher, and not much has changed in the core code since Gotham, so that's why most stuff is there and not above.
Might as well make the scrapers available for as many versions it'll work for.

This will likely change in the future, as Python-based scraping becomes the main method, then the Leia branch will start housing them.
Thank you scudlee.

I could not find the tvshow scraper in that branch. Can you point me in the right direction ?

Thank you!
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheMovieDB - TV Show scraper (XML)2