• 35(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
Just for fun

(2014-08-07, 00:25)AssafM Wrote: Image

I like this one
(2014-08-07, 18:43)uNiversal Wrote:
(2014-08-07, 14:24)wpbpete Wrote: I like that it's straightforward, delivers the message, leaves the devs room to play (thinking pulsating RGB pad lol) and has an encrypted X for the insiders Big Grin

glad you got rid of the tails on the K
nice work

You noticed the "X" I was trying to get away with that Big Grin :p was going for that idea like the "hidden" arrow on Fedex logo and less emphasis on the arrows up/down. ultimately you cant use kodi without a controller of some sort and xbmc/kodi does give you control over your media
Yea you're busted Big Grin it's very subtle, much better than the first one with the tail on the K imo
What do you think about the pulsating pad? like in The Matrix... then the > play button glows green... too much? lol

The logo is custom type set and the sub title is Google Open Sans. Hope a few people like this and I am sorry if it is similar to other work, I haven't had a chance to thumb through the rest.

-Jim
(2014-08-08, 03:09)jthomson Wrote: Image

The logo is custom type set and the sub title is Google Open Sans. Hope a few people like this and I am sorry if it is similar to other work, I haven't had a chance to thumb through the rest.

-Jim

Nice animation.

-Jim

Hey, man, would you bother telling me wich application did you use to create this animation?
Photo 
I created the pieces in Illustrator and animated them by hand with After Effects. I was in a hurry and used some hasty video-to-gif web converter. I'm not proficient with AE and this only took about an hour. If the XBMC/Kodi gods like it, I would probably spend more time fine tuning it. Smile
(2014-08-08, 04:19)YShin Wrote:

-Jim

Hey, man, would you bother telling me wich application did you use to create this animation?

I created the pieces in Illustrator and animated them by hand with After Effects. I was in a hurry and used some hasty video-to-gif web converter. I'm not proficient with AE and this only took about an hour. If the XBMC/Kodi gods like it, I would probably spend more time fine tuning it. Smile
and another...

(2014-08-07, 12:42)Zeros Wrote: Image

Love this one!
My contribution to the best media center in existence. Glad to be part of this new challenge!

PS: These are vectorial mocups I made. I can provide 3D Studio renders/animations of any of these Smile
[hide]
(2014-08-07, 12:42)Zeros Wrote: Image

[/hide]

I love this one, i think Kodi should get some modern design. (modern animations, slim fonts, flat icons)
I love Minimalism!
(2014-08-08, 04:39)usheriko Wrote: Image

This is very nice!
  • 35(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4