• 42(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-09, 12:22)Tinwarble Wrote: Hey guys, can we get off the flaccid penis? Rofl Topic that is.

I'm beginning to think I've wondered into the wrong forum with all this jerking around.

Whoa! Hang on a minute... No-ones jerking! Right?? Confused
dont forget the xbmc robot/mascot....there is no copyright on the robot ;D you can still use it....maybe change the color from green to something else....blue would fit

cu
Zappy already has had the bad news, he is also terminal.
Wink 
Guys, this has been a crazy time with the name change. I thought I'd put up an idea that made me smile when it came into my head. It comes from someplace that I am sure a lot of us have been in our journey for the perfect media center PC. Please keep in mind this was done to uplift what seems to be a heavy time... I hope it brings a smile to your face as well...

Removed Image...

Great software guys. Keep up the good work! Looking forward to what you all come up with next.

p.s. my wife laughed at this when she saw it. She is such a good sport.

p.p.s I did not forget Zappy!
(2014-08-08, 22:57)Anerlan Wrote: Some ideas I made out of pure boredom...

amazing. one of those!
(2014-08-05, 16:02)da-anda Wrote:
(2014-08-05, 16:00)Karnagious Wrote: This is what I mean. You can tell it says Kodi.

For the love of god, please do not let the logo say KOK.
I agree that this is better. If you keep the symmetry it'll always read KOK
What about this one?
This does not look like KOK, does it?

Sorry for "stealing" the original idea. I just tried to improve it a bit more (for my taste). The original logo and animation is awesome but I see the KOK-problem as well. I did not like the dot so much and with a small "i" no one should read KOK, right?

Hope you like it. Maybe someone can make the animation with this as the final logo.

PS: At first I liked the logo with the buffering-circle but after thinking about it ... it looks really nice but no one wants to see the buffering-circle ever when using a media centre. Kodi should not be associated with waiting!
A revision to my earlier idea. Changed the font, and made the play button smaller. I think it looks better. I'm sure someone with some more experience can do something more with it. Also added some black and white/inverted variations to show how it looks without colour. The play button can also be the same colour (black/white) if monochrome is required.

There's also images of a possible icon.

Photo 

(2014-08-09, 16:03)grey Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 22:57)Anerlan Wrote: Some ideas I made out of pure boredom...

amazing. one of those!

This is also my favourite ( spelt right where i live Smile ) Great work ! Simple and clean ..
I like the happy, simple one too. However the kerning was bugging me, so:

Tag line (Still the same underneath)

Just something fast (Open O because of the open source logo)
Kodi 15 on:
Kodibuntu with Ubuntu 14.04 (self compiled), Mac OS X El Capitan, iPhone 6, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV and Nexus 4.
(2014-08-09, 08:24)mikebzh44 Wrote:
(2014-08-09, 04:26)Karnagious Wrote:
(2014-08-08, 22:57)Anerlan Wrote: Image

Looks like a flaccid penis.

Now you can't un-see it.
Can't see a penis anywhere Huh

And I have a horny mind Tongue

(2014-08-08, 22:24)usheriko Wrote: Hi there, here's another one considering some of your thoughts and a "loading/buffering" O Smile have a nice weekend.
Usher.

Very nice !! But O turn backward (anti-clockwise). Should turn clockwise, no ? Just a detail, don't think it's important.

YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT! here's a fixed one. Thanks.
Nice.

Maybe the O should start at 12 o'clock, not 9 o'clock but just a detail Big Grin
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
  • 42(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4