• 60(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-21, 15:22)czarekk Wrote: I do not like the cursor around K. "O" looks more like a button.

I think the point of it around the K is that it makes a good app logo for iOS & Android as you would have a prominent K for Kodi.

I do still like this one as well however Image
(2014-08-20, 16:41)SherlockHolmes Wrote: Image
Here´s another try.

Not to you specifically, but it seems many ppl seem to forget that a logo needs to be scalable too. Which is to, it needs to look good/be legible not only 640x480 wide across the screen, but also when shown as a small logo in, say, the lower-end corner.

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Something more easily recognizable and legible...

windows media player icon?Wink
Thought the same
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
That's the old Windows Media Player icon, it's not been that since the release of Win 7, although probably a good idea not to be too similar.
Remember that we need to able to trademark it so it may not resemble any known logo.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I just did a quick mockup of an already existing suggestion to show, what proposal I think would look good.

Ok, I tried making something simple using that Golden Ratio thing. This is the results:

and
Picky, picky. Wink

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2014-08-22, 00:24)samfisher Wrote: Ok, I tried making something simple using that Golden Ratio thing. This is the results:

and

Yes, thats the idea, though not quite so large and in charge. But yes Big Grin

(2014-08-22, 01:27)Tinwarble Wrote: Picky, picky. Wink

Again like the concept about the ratio/balance between icon and text is good, layout 10/10 just like sams, but I feel sad the design choice of fonts too much Photoshop effects rips me off the chairs and dumped me in 1657
(2014-08-22, 00:24)samfisher Wrote: Ok, I tried making something simple using that Golden Ratio thing. This is the results:

and

Great logo
(2014-08-22, 04:35)kyungrak Wrote:

and

Great logo
This is a great logo.
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4