• 61(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-08-22, 00:24)samfisher Wrote: Ok, I tried making something simple using that Golden Ratio thing. This is the results:

That eye/play-button device looks familiar, like a logo for something else. Can't put my finger on where I've seen it though.
(2014-08-22, 10:22)twelvebore Wrote: That eye/play-button device looks familiar, like a logo for something else. Can't put my finger on where I've seen it though.

CBS?

/D
(2014-08-22, 10:22)twelvebore Wrote:
(2014-08-22, 00:24)samfisher Wrote: Ok, I tried making something simple using that Golden Ratio thing. This is the results:

That eye/play-button device looks familiar, like a logo for something else. Can't put my finger on where I've seen it though.

this?
This is YAH (yet another hack) I wanted to combine a few good ideas into a couple of suggestion I made earlier, So I apologise to samfisher for hacking his stuff, I didnt want to spend time recreating the job hes already done.

All credit to him and ya, sorry for hacking it up.

Disregard the color differences the idea was to make a light dark versions.
(2014-08-17, 07:18)unexpectedpanda Wrote: Image

my favorite one. no one has commented on it so far it seems.
@uNiversal: no need to apologise, we should work together. If we do I'm sure we'll make great logo ideas (we already did!). Big Grin

Someone asked for a unique color logo that goes with any background, so this is just something simple I made based on one of my previous logos.

and
^^^ there's the winner!

I think it fits every part of the brief - it's unique, doesn't rip off anything (AFAIK), works in colour or monochrome. The second one works with or with out the directional logo.

Very nice work.
(2014-08-22, 16:00)samfisher Wrote: @uNiversal: no need to apologise, we should work together. If we do I'm sure we'll make great logo ideas (we already did!). Big Grin

Someone asked for a unique color logo that goes with any background, so this is just something simple I made based on one of my previous logos.

and

Yes, spinning does definitely help.

HOWEVER!

IMHO, this is seriously sexy. Quite appealing and this format just does it for all uses.

Close the thread, Hold your horses, I dont care anymore about all other entries.

Its "the" winner, winner, steak dinner!
(2014-08-22, 16:00)samfisher Wrote: @uNiversal: no need to apologise, we should work together. If we do I'm sure we'll make great logo ideas (we already did!). Big Grin

and

Well, you are really creative, and skilled. Yet another great logo, you're getting really closed (if not already spot on)!
By the way, the second one would be my pick.
(2014-08-22, 16:00)samfisher Wrote: Image

I really like where you are taking this idea. What would it look like if you made the 3 parts of the 'O' different colors?

https://www.onlive.com/

and

(2014-08-22, 16:00)samfisher Wrote: Image

and

You keep amazing me with your ideas. Your logos keep getting better. Looking forward to the next iteration of logos.

and

This is really good. I like it a lot.
Server: Synology Diskstation 1511+ with 8x WD Red NAS 3TB drives, DSM 5.2
Main HTPC: Home Built i3, 8GB RAM, Corsair 128GB SSD, nVidia 630GTX, Harmony Home Control, Pioneer VSX-53, Panasonic VT30 65" 3D TV, Windows 10, Isengard
Bedroom HTPC: Zotac-ID 41 8GB RAM, 128GB SSD, Rii micro keyboard remote, Samsung HW-E550, Sony 32" Google TV, OpenElec 6.0 beta 4
(2014-08-22, 16:00)samfisher Wrote: Someone asked for a unique color logo that goes with any background, so this is just something simple I made based on one of my previous logos.

Whilst I can see the KO, it also reads as IO. And apart from 'KO' meaning 'Child' in Japanese (biting my tongue here Big Grin), do we really want a logo that just says KO?

I like your last black-and-white incarnation, with the bone-eye, as it were, a lot better. Smile
That Onlive logo definitely makes the infinite play button not a real option, which is too bad, because it's so cool. I really like the version with the K in it too though, so not the biggest loss.
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4