• 62(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
Just sat down and this kind of came to me.Let me know what you guys think...

ImageKodi Logos 2 by Drake Steele by Drake.Steele, on Flickr

My favorite is the one in brass above... Looks like it's on metal lit by firelight.... Catches my eye. Hope it catches yours too. Smile

ImageKodi Logo by Drake Steele by Drake.Steele, on Flickr
@Sam use the O with the eye and the play button for the O in Kodi replacing it with the O that looks like the onlive logo. I would get rid of the eye shape using the inner O as the letter with the play button.

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2014-08-23, 04:19)Tinwarble Wrote: Image

i like this one a lot but i think the play button looks out of place and might look better if it was a different color or a bit brighter.
even just a heavier border might make it pop more.
I like. With a bit of refining.....

(2014-08-03, 20:02)Tinwarble Wrote: Needs to be refined a little, but here's mine.

Let's think of what we associate with XBMC? What is the difference between, for example vlc. I see a navigation bar from default skin.
I do not have time for a vector draftBlush

I'm not much of a designer, but I had this idea.
How you can keep the symmetry of the logo and still avoid the "KOK-problem".
I don't have the creativity to take it further but maybe I can inspire someone! Smile
Cheers!
(2014-08-23, 12:28)keffosteffo Wrote: Image

I'm not much of a designer, but I had this idea.
How you can keep the symmetry of the logo and still avoid the "KOK-problem".
I don't have the creativity to take it further but maybe I can inspire someone! Smile
Cheers!

I think the whole KOK thing cannot be unseen. It still shows KOK in my view.
(2014-08-23, 08:51)Vampirebat Wrote: i like this one a lot but i think the play button looks out of place and might look better if it was a different color or a bit brighter.
even just a heavier border might make it pop more.

Thanks. And yes I agree, my first concept was just to do this.

But I'm not sure if the "play" button is too obscure.

Some alternatives

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Fist time trying anything like this from scratch, try not to laugh. Its gotta look plain and nub to you guys. here we go.

with a little more opacity on BG

I like it....

Just the spelling of Entertainment needs to be fixed.......

Great Job

Thanks

Alfred

(2014-08-23, 16:39)Buzniak Wrote: Fist time trying anything like this from scratch, try not to laugh. Its gotta look plain and nub to you guys. here we go.

with a little more opacity on BG

maybe?
Is this thread going anywhere? There's been tonnes of great ideas, but is it going to a vote? or is the thread just going to carry on without any kind of deadline??
(2014-08-23, 19:28)turbodonkey Wrote: Is this thread going anywhere? There's been tonnes of great ideas, but is it going to a vote? or is the thread just going to carry on without any kind of deadline??

"The next step in the process is completing and finalizing a logo. As we’ve said before, the final logo will be produced by doghousemedia, but the team has agreed that it would be worthwhile to throw open to the community the opportunity to present their own ideas for the logo."
  • 62(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4