• 65(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
Something just for fun.

Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2014-08-23, 21:51)samfisher Wrote: Thanks everyone!
But I'm not done yet, I've got two more Smile

The first one is an "evolution" of the previous logo, don't know if this can be used, but it's interesting I think! It looks like an origami

Origami:
If you close the origami a X appears Big Grin

And this... I don't really know what this is, maybe a fusion of all my logos! Big Grin
Both looks great. I love the Origami thing. It's really subtle but still there. Smile
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Again, those color schemes many uses still look way too much reminiscent on the Microsoft Windows logos too me.

Not really digging the idea of using the same or a very similar color combination as Microsoft Windows logos here

(2014-08-24, 11:35)Jeroen Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 22:24)locomot1f Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 21:51)samfisher Wrote: And this... I don't really know what this is, maybe a fusion of all my logos! Big Grin

i think this is the best one i've seen!!! love the flow, colors, and logo!
think this should definitely be in contention for a winner!

Agreed, this is the best logo here by far.

He he, each time Samfisher draws a new logo, it becomes the new favourite. Agreed on the last one, very great idea.
Yet again WOW! I did not see it that way but that was Brilliant. Ok So the KOK animation works as a loading animation. Any chance that the O might be circling around inside the diamond before it stops and the rest of the word appears.

(2014-08-25, 03:44)tstaylor7 Wrote:
(2014-08-24, 22:21)phoenix79 Wrote: Ok now we're getting someplace. Excellent Job tstaylor7!!! Any chance that this can be animated akin to the KOK logo? What I would see is the lines moving around the logo and then before they completely stop one or two of the lines split and cause the D to appear. Any talented people out where wish to take up the challenge?
[...]
(2014-08-24, 05:42)tstaylor7 Wrote: [...]
[...]

(2014-08-17, 12:32)phoenix79 Wrote: Image
[...]

Thanks, and here's a quick animation:

The timing needs some tweaking, but it's not worth a bunch of time.
(2014-08-23, 22:24)locomot1f Wrote:
(2014-08-23, 21:51)samfisher Wrote: And this... I don't really know what this is, maybe a fusion of all my logos! Big Grin

i think this is the best one i've seen!!! love the flow, colors, and logo!
think this should definitely be in contention for a winner!

Not really liking the MSN colors. Or the fact that it looks like blades on some sort of 'CPU-fan.'

(2014-08-25, 00:18)AssafM Wrote: Fixed my first logo, added 2 more

Very slick looking! Smile Not sure I'm getting the functions of the surplus 'k', though; which is actually more like a 'previous track' button, in terms of media centers, come to think of it. With a 'play' token instead, it would definitely get one of my votes.

(2014-08-23, 04:19)Tinwarble Wrote: Image

I think the 'Atom' is grabbing too much attention: you need to specifically look to the right to see the rest. Also, why the association with 'Atom' to begin with?

(2014-08-26, 00:29)meimeiriver Wrote:

Very slick looking! Smile Not sure I'm getting the functions of the surplus 'k', though; which is actually more like a 'previous track' button, in terms of media centers, come to think of it. With a 'play' token instead, it would definitely get one of my votes.

The surplus 'k' is a 'link' to the icon version of this logo, but I see you point. so here is another version:

on dark backgrounds:

on light backgrounds:

(2014-08-26, 09:26)AssafM Wrote:
(2014-08-26, 00:29)meimeiriver Wrote:

The surplus 'k' is a 'link' to the icon version of this logo, but I see you point. so here is another version:

on dark backgrounds:

on light backgrounds:

Love it! Smile
Here's one idea to chew with, not final but idea for others.

I do not know what I put into the bubble...

but unfortunately someone has invented something similar before (very good IMO)
matt version
here is my first concept for kodi Smile

• 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4