• 79(current)
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas
(2014-09-18, 15:04)Infiniti Z Wrote:
(2014-09-18, 10:33)uNiversal Wrote: Personally I dont see any logos that make use of full word only make any lasting impression when this is taken into consideration.
What about:

Logo:
iOS badge:

Favicon:

I was talking about in the context of this page and when the actual requirements are taken into consideration.

I wouldn't at any stage associate a favicon of a red N to Netflix. IMO you comparing apples to potatoes, to give you an example of a favicon that is recognizable as much as the whole logo, is Openelec, Mediaportal and many more like it that are actually great examples of simple yet effective in all mediums or assets.
Press the K. Big Grin

Mono.
(2014-09-18, 15:37)uNiversal Wrote: I wouldn't at any stage associate a favicon of a red N to Netflix.
That's because you are not a Netflix user. Show the red N to any Netflix user and they will instantly associate it with Netflix.
I still like the original inverted Netflix logo, with the red background and the white letters.
Another one. Smile
Simple concept: the user (the "I") is enveloped/surrounded by the tape (the "c<"). The tape means video/audio/images, all kind of media. There's also a meaning of "bond" between the user and the media.

Colors.

Mono.
(2014-09-18, 17:12)samfisher Wrote: Another one. Smile
Simple concept: the user (the "I") is enveloped/surrounded by the tape (the "c<"). The tape means video/audio/images, all kind of media. There's also a meaning of "bond" between the user and the media.

Colors.

Mono.

As far as a K goes that's very nice Smile
(2014-09-18, 17:12)samfisher Wrote: Another one. Smile

Colors.

Mono.

Nice

lets see a favicon?

and the previous K (key) also?
(2014-09-18, 16:06)samfisher Wrote: Press the K. Big Grin

Idle like to see that with that detail but no colors and the icons sizes too. though maybe the design on the |<, but then I would go back to a more rounded image like the first ones that went back to the TV idea even if it had no antennas.
@uNiversal: sure, here it is.

and
(2014-09-18, 19:06)samfisher Wrote: @uNiversal: sure, here it is.
and

I don't want to start a new penis discussion.......But I would perhaps update the favicon a bit.

and

they not too shabby. Big Grin

Speaking of shabby here is nothing.

The text font is just nonsense at this stage much better font types have been thought of and designed (like the one you did a few posts back. I thought that go well in here. But here is nothing anywho.
(2014-09-18, 19:44)Basje Wrote:
and

I don't want to start a new penis discussion.......But I would perhaps update the favicon a bit.
You either have really bad eyes, a twisted wiener or need to get laid again Wink Oh wait, now I see - gnaaaaah
Smile
  • 79(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi logo suggestions and ideas4