• 7(current)
Release [Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)
(2016-01-21, 08:42)e0xify Wrote: Strange, seems to be an issue with the latest texturepacker. I will Check later These days.

Ok Seems a little strange , Ive been trying this on a windows 7 machine and get this error everytime , so then Ive tried this on windows Xp and got a base.exe error .
I've then tried this on an identical Windows 7 machine ( Im in work so these are all ghosted the same ) and it unpacked and repacked fine no Issues. Even added a new image and bamm perfect ( Works great by the way :p ) ....... The only difference I can see is that the pc it doesnt work on has all its folders shared with other users and the one it does work with has nothing shared. Other than that I see no difference in the machines unless it has a conflicting piece of software on it.
Are u selecting the shared folders as destination? Doesnt make any sense at all..
Yes , Im selecting a folder on my desktop I created . It is automatically shared due to the nature of the pc setup. It could possibly be something else, another piece of software installed or something.
Hi, I have a question regarding this. I love it btw but when I extract the xbt files and the repack them and put them back in the correct folder I seem to have issues with being able to add http addresses in file manage. Any ideas why this would happen?
any idea why when i try to decompile the folder to my desktop the folder id empty after decompile completes?
does this work on 32bit machines
Is it possible to integrate latest TexturePacker 1.1.0 ? Thanks.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Version 2.5.2

- updated TexturePacker to v.1.1.0
Version 2.5.4
- included self-update function
- changed some strings
- redesigned "about" section
- included github url / thread / update buttons
Hi, I've downloaded the exe and placed in my C: drive but when i click on it, it says it will update and then deletes itself. I've tried putting it in other folders but it does the same. Bit stuck, can anyone help?

Thanks
try it again now. should be working fine. simple updater bug, cause the update host was down.
will fix it
Great, thanks for the fast response. I only got Kodi a few days ago and have already started on a skin to make it easier for my son to use. This tool will make the whole job a lot easier.
(2016-02-08, 13:35)Spinz Wrote: any idea why when i try to decompile the folder to my desktop the folder id empty after decompile completes?

I have the same problem. Decompiling confluence's textures.xbt or metropolis's textures.xbt does .. nothing, just shows an empty folder.
Latest version not working here for some reason. when click CMD pops up and closes after few sec and exe file disapires. Guess its a Virus Big Grin or just mistake somewhere
(2016-03-03, 21:33)mrnorx Wrote: Hi, I've downloaded the exe and placed in my C: drive but when i click on it, it says it will update and then deletes itself. I've tried putting it in other folders but it does the same. Bit stuck, can anyone help?

Thanks

Having the same problem, downloaded the .exe and the github zip from the 1st post and happens on both

Whats the score?
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Kodi - Texture Tool (.xbt)2