Donator version
yes, you have already registered your copy Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
I just tried to donate and the form that came up (PayPal) would not permit me to enter an amount. It's like the amount field was blocked. Any ideas?
looks like paypal has a new form..
just enter the digits (do not try to delete the 0.00)

not very intuitive Wink
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
(2017-12-06, 15:54)mlaggner Wrote: looks like paypal has a new form..
just enter the digits (do not try to delete the 0.00)

not very intuitive Wink
 Thanks. It wouldn't even let me enter anything, but it's working now.
On January 11, make a donation by paypal and do not let me register the program as I can solve the receipt ends in XXXXXX-2716
please enter the email address and name you have used for the donation AND make sure, you don't block google servers (our donation system is hosted there)
I had to format the computer for problems I had a backup copy of the tinyMediaManager program but when I restored it to the same computer it asks me to activate it again and it does not let me do the receipt number: XXX5-XXX8-8816-2716 could they give me some solution
the email is <removed> I have tried to respond to your message but the forum does not let me send you an email to the address of your paypal email
Failed to register as donator after 50 minutes, and the contact link http://www.tinymediamanager.org/site/blog/contact-us/ shows error 404.
please make sure google servers are accessible while trying to register
If you live in China (behind the great firewall) we might find another solution
Thank you, done via a proxy.
Just out of curiosity: in your first post you say 
Quote:Automatic assignment of existing movies into movie sets - now available for everyone

But when using version 2.9.13 and trying to use "Find movie sets for or selected movie(s)" in the GUI I get in the hover help "This feature is restricted to our donators". Am I missing something?
maybe the tooltip is still there - but it should be available for all
(2018-08-17, 09:33)mlaggner Wrote: maybe the tooltip is still there - but it should be available for all
 When running from the commandline, is this option automatically called? Of downloading movieset information?
Hello,
I donated yesterday - but I still can't register my copy using Name and Email?
Thank you,

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donator version4