• 3(current)
Release Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)
Nuc restart was a problem with some rc build. Fixed in final release.

I've noticed that there is no subtitle language selection option (movie playback controls). Only on/off and download subtitles. That setting is in audio options though...

Thanks!
Thanks rytmask. I'll have a look and see what I can do to improve subtitle selection.

UPDATE: Unfortunately I can't add the option to change subtitle language in the subtitles dialog... Or at least I can't find a function in the Kodi skinning engine to allow me to do it.. Do you know of any skins out there that do?
Bitcoin donations: 1Hvo9rWzhAVbuPrshgaGZaD7qcLFTCPuiv
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
V1.1.1 now on GIT, official Kodi repo to follow.

Changelog:

- [BUGFIX] default focussed item fixed for certain select dialogs (blu-ray & subtitles etc)
- [UPDATED] Additional Helix toggle options added for the addon browser
- [NEW] Hebrew translation (thanks dhead666)
- [CHANGED] Fullscreen music screen now autohides player controls. Extra fade animations now used to reduce potential for plasma screen burn problems (more work probably required to refine)
- [UPDATED] Code cleaning (thanks andreineculau)
- [NEW] Basic font support for CJK languages
- [UPDATED] French language translation (thanks geogiraux)
- [UPDATED] XBMC strings in translations files renamed properly to Kodi (thanks geogiraux)
- [UPDATED] Recent items should now refresh content better. More work needed to perfect this
- [NEW] Cancel button added to keyboard dialog (thanks geogiraux)
- [MODIFIED] Files menu moved to main source menus (thanks andreineculau)
- [UPDATED] Visualisation settings enabled for fullscreenmusic screen (thanks rytmask)
- Misc tweaks, fixes and minor layout adjustments skinwide
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

The latest update (1.1.1) has changed the latest-screen a bit - is it intentional, that the view should be mixing movies and tv shows at random? I liked it a lot better, when it was a row with recently added movies, and a row with recently added tv-shows (which I has modded to contain recommended episodes).

Now, it's impossible to find the current episode to watch, when it's in the middle of a season Sad
Hi Freaktm,

Yes, the underlying script for recent items has been changed. It now shows 'recent videos' regardless of whether they are tvshows or movies.

I'm not entirely happy with the result yet. This is an area of the skin I will be looking to improve in future, allowing the user to decide what is shown there.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

Maybe it is just me but:

- When you mark something as watched on the 'latest/recent' screen everything of that category (movie,tvshow) will be marked. For example; If I mark movie A as watched all movies are marked as watched.

- Also there is no context menu available from this screen (pressing C or rightclick) in which you can rename, remove, mark-as-watched etc.

- Perhaps you changed it along the way, but when I have watched something I no longer want to see it on the recent screen. At the moment it stays visible untill new stuff has been added.
(2015-01-11, 21:15)freaktm Wrote: Hi,

The latest update (1.1.1) has changed the latest-screen a bit - is it intentional, that the view should be mixing movies and tv shows at random? I liked it a lot better, when it was a row with recently added movies, and a row with recently added tv-shows (which I has modded to contain recommended episodes).

Now, it's impossible to find the current episode to watch, when it's in the middle of a season Sad

I too would rather have TV & Movies listed separately as they were earlier. Hopefully this can be put back, at least as an option.
Nvidia ShieldTV (2017)+Nexus
Hi,

Could you also please add an option to display only full screen visualization and nothing else for music plauback? Or make it hidable via button (like in built-in skin).

Also if I go to visualization "tab" (misspeled as visuali"s"ation?) There is no ok, "get more "overlapps on top pf it and goes to music library if pressed.

An option to jump directly into" files" would be useful for me and possibly some others.

Movie section now is in infinite refresh library mode, if library is empty.

Thanks!
@rytmask:

I'll consider your suggestions of course, though it is unlikely that I will ever fully support non-library based Kodi usage - it's just not designed for that approach. I can't please everyone i'm afraid, try as I might.

Visualise or visualize... From what I understand, either is perfectly acceptable. My use of the non-US English form is just my personal preference (no offence to my friends across the pond!)
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Hi,

Noticed another bug?

When you call playback controls after they automatically hide - they'll stay visible forever.

PS. Maybe it is possible to move visualization settings under visualization tab (I assume one does not change those very often)

Thanks! And sorry to bug you, but there are none, not even close alternatives to maximinimalism Smile
(2015-01-08, 18:28)thedeadman Wrote: V1.1.1 now on GIT, official Kodi repo to follow.

Changelog:

- [BUGFIX] default focussed item fixed for certain select dialogs (blu-ray & subtitles etc)
- [UPDATED] Additional Helix toggle options added for the addon browser
- [NEW] Hebrew translation (thanks dhead666)
- [CHANGED] Fullscreen music screen now autohides player controls. Extra fade animations now used to reduce potential for plasma screen burn problems (more work probably required to refine)
- [UPDATED] Code cleaning (thanks andreineculau)
- [NEW] Basic font support for CJK languages
- [UPDATED] French language translation (thanks geogiraux)
- [UPDATED] XBMC strings in translations files renamed properly to Kodi (thanks geogiraux)
- [UPDATED] Recent items should now refresh content better. More work needed to perfect this
- [NEW] Cancel button added to keyboard dialog (thanks geogiraux)
- [MODIFIED] Files menu moved to main source menus (thanks andreineculau)
- [UPDATED] Visualisation settings enabled for fullscreenmusic screen (thanks rytmask)
- Misc tweaks, fixes and minor layout adjustments skinwide
Very nice Smile
Quote:When you call playback controls after they automatically hide - they'll stay visible forever.
Not so. Press up or down on the control bar and it'll hide again after a second or so.

Quote:Maybe it is possible to move visualization settings under visualization tab?
Won't work unfortunately!

@takoi: Thanks!
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
Love this skin, unfortunately the "latest" items don't seem to be updating for me. Items are in the library but not in latest.

Anything I can do to refresh the "latest" items?
Hi Zenithede. Yes, the recent items system I'm using is far from perfect and often needs a reboot to update - far from ideal!

I'm working on fixing this up for the next release as a priority.
[Skin] Pellucid
[Skin] Maximinimalism
No worries, as long as it's a known issue. It's been driving me batty.
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Maximinimalism (Kodi Helix)0