• 2(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-09-27, 16:52)locoguano Wrote: Do STRMs work for audio and if so, any chance of seeing an AUDIO category added to the scanner? I'd love to be able to add music from addons to the Kodi library.

Don't see why not, let me get my first release out, then I'll look into strms from misc addons and upnp sources.

::Update::

Because of time restraints initial beta release will not feature NFO and youtube Strm generating... But those are main features that will be released shortly Smile

Initial beta release will be available via my repo.
Doesn't include youtube, music, or nfo creation... those features are coming soon!
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?

Found a bug with the playon code and hulu, going to have a fix soon!

Feedback is always welcome...
A quick question involving parsing for certain shows (that may be beyond the scope of what you're trying to do at the moment):

I'd like to use this to generate strms for anime shows on crunchyroll, and so i added a show with the config line below:

TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/Anime/Alphabetical/Ace of the Diamond|""|100|1|Ace of Diamond

This grabs the show correctly, and saves the files like they're named on crunchyroll:

E:\STRM\TVShows\Ace of Diamond\Episode 1 - The One Pitch - PluginTV.strm

The problem is that XBMC can't then parse that episode, since no season is specified. I can change the end of the config line to "Ace of Diamond\Season 01", which will result in a season directory with the episodes in it, but i'm assuming since the files are still just "episode 01" that XBMC doens' tknow what to do with it.

That being said, is there any way to either get an xbmc scraper to recognize these, or maybe work something into the plugin to specify appending something before the filename, so i could append "season 01 - " before the name?

Thanks in advance - the plugin is super early and is already showing HUGE promise!
(2014-09-30, 20:13)Ryoga79 Wrote: A quick question involving parsing for certain shows (that may be beyond the scope of what you're trying to do at the moment):

I'd like to use this to generate strms for anime shows on crunchyroll, and so i added a show with the config line below:

TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/Anime/Alphabetical/Ace of the Diamond|""|100|1|Ace of Diamond

This grabs the show correctly, and saves the files like they're named on crunchyroll:

E:\STRM\TVShows\Ace of Diamond\Episode 1 - The One Pitch - PluginTV.strm

The problem is that XBMC can't then parse that episode, since no season is specified. I can change the end of the config line to "Ace of Diamond\Season 01", which will result in a season directory with the episodes in it, but i'm assuming since the files are still just "episode 01" that XBMC doens' tknow what to do with it.

That being said, is there any way to either get an xbmc scraper to recognize these, or maybe work something into the plugin to specify appending something before the filename, so i could append "season 01 - " before the name?

Thanks in advance - the plugin is super early and is already showing HUGE promise!

There are a lot of changes coming in next build...

Changed naming scheme to help with library integration.
Awesome! Thanks!
(2014-09-27, 16:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 16:52)locoguano Wrote: Do STRMs work for audio and if so, any chance of seeing an AUDIO category added to the scanner? I'd love to be able to add music from addons to the Kodi library.

Don't see why not, let me get my first release out, then I'll look into strms from misc addons and upnp sources.

Sounds great. Hope that it works with Spotlight.
v.0.0.3 pushed to repo

Feedback would be appreciated...
Tried with both the PBS plugin and PlayOn (Amazon) as sources... Created perfectly named folders but no STRMs.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307268
(2014-10-01, 00:39)locoguano Wrote: Tried with both the PBS plugin and PlayOn (Amazon) as sources... Created perfectly named folders but no STRMs.

http://xbmclogs.com/show.php?id=307268

please post both configs so I can test locally Smile
The output in 02 was Correct :

plugin://plugin.video.g4tv/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.g4tv.com%2Fvideos%2F61911%2Fassassins-creed-4-black-flag-world-premiere-trailer%2F&plot=Assassin%27s+Creed+4+Black+Flag+introduces+Edward+Kenway%2C+a+brash+rebel+Pirate+Assassin.+See+the+world+premiere+cinematic+trailer+for+Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag.&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.g4tv.com%2Fcimg_256x256%2FImageDb3%2F316267_LGST%2Fassassins-creed-4.jpg&mode=3&name=Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag+%22World+Premiere%22+Trailer

0.3 output gives only :

<type 'file'>

Roy
settings2.xml
Code:
TVShow|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.pbs/Programs/Nova|""|25|1|Nova
Movies|Playon|Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/Movies|""|100|1|""
Copied straight from the first post.

settings.xml is straight out of the box. No changes.
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Automatic_Update" value="true" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Delay" value="1" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Run" value="true" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Time" value="0" />
    <setting id="CN_Enable" value="true" />
    <setting id="CN_Episodes" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Kids" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Movies" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Music" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_News" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Other" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Sports" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_TV" value="false" />
    <setting id="Help" value="" />
    <setting id="STRM_LOC" value="special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudo.library/STRMS/" />
    <setting id="SanityCheck" value="false" />
    <setting id="Update_Timer_NextRun" value="2014-09-30 17:42:27.937000" />
    <setting id="Write_NFOS" value="false" />
</settings>
(2014-10-01, 00:55)locoguano Wrote: settings2.xml
Code:
TVShow|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.pbs/Programs/Nova|""|25|1|Nova
Movies|Playon|Amazon Instant Video/Prime Watchlist/Movies|""|100|1|""
Copied straight from the first post.

settings.xml is straight out of the box. No changes.
Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="Automatic_Update" value="true" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Delay" value="1" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Run" value="true" />
    <setting id="Automatic_Update_Time" value="0" />
    <setting id="CN_Enable" value="true" />
    <setting id="CN_Episodes" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Kids" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Movies" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Music" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_News" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Other" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_Sports" value="false" />
    <setting id="CN_TV" value="false" />
    <setting id="Help" value="" />
    <setting id="STRM_LOC" value="special://profile/addon_data/script.pseudo.library/STRMS/" />
    <setting id="SanityCheck" value="false" />
    <setting id="Update_Timer_NextRun" value="2014-09-30 17:42:27.937000" />
    <setting id="Write_NFOS" value="false" />
</settings>

the nova was a bad example since it's properly formated as a TVshow, so the strms won't generate correctly, change it to a generic type

But anyway, I'm getting strms... so it must be an issue with creating the strms... I'll look into it may be an os issue...
For me the plugin is generating strm files but all of the strm files only contain one line "<type 'file'>". Using v0.0.3 with Playon (netflix).
None of the strm files play in XBMC.

This is going to be the best plugin for xbmc. Great work!
(2014-10-01, 00:54)jcaa6479 Wrote: The output in 02 was Correct :

plugin://plugin.video.g4tv/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.g4tv.com%2Fvideos%2F61911%2Fassassins-creed-4-black-flag-world-premiere-trailer%2F&plot=Assassin%27s+Creed+4+Black+Flag+introduces+Edward+Kenway%2C+a+brash+rebel+Pirate+Assassin.+See+the+world+premiere+cinematic+trailer+for+Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag.&thumb=http%3A%2F%2Fimages.g4tv.com%2Fcimg_256x256%2FImageDb3%2F316267_LGST%2Fassassins-creed-4.jpg&mode=3&name=Assassin%27s+Creed+4%3A+Black+Flag+%22World+Premiere%22+Trailer

0.3 output gives only :

<type 'file'>

Roy

yup that's a major bug, just checked... i'll fix by tonight Smile

v.0.0.4 pushed to repo
v0.0.4 Works again with Playon(netflix).

Thanks again!!
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5