• 4(current)
Release Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)
(2014-10-09, 11:16)scott967 Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 06:57)gominoa Wrote: Do check settings. I moved them around/renamed. It re-defaults to no saving.
edit: I see now it is in the settings as "mode" but before it was "save" so I missed it (admit I was editing settings.xml directly instead of using the UI while testing).

scott s.

glad you got it sorted...
(2014-10-10, 00:01)wpbpete Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 06:57)gominoa Wrote:
(2014-10-08, 23:02)wpbpete Wrote: context menu need more sources
Please post a screenshot. Mine let's me pick an image from anywhere. Code:

img = xbmcgui.Dialog().browseSingle(2, 'Select Thumb', 'files', useThumbs = True)
This is my kodi box, it's only seeing an addon, no C drive, home folder etc.. My Gotham box sees one of my source drives and a couple of file sources Huh
Weird. I would think you'd get a '..' entry so you could move up a folder. Mine always starts at:
Code:
Home folder
Root filesystem

And I can go anywhere in the filesystem from there
(2014-10-10, 00:01)wpbpete Wrote: where do I find that code?
That's the single line of code in Pandora Slim that opens the dialog. I was hoping someone might spot an error

For the time being, if you hate a thumb, 'Choose Thumb' then cancel. It'll get deleted and replaced with the next song from that station
0.4.2 is up. Please test
(2014-10-08, 23:02)wpbpete Wrote: kodi freezes on exit
Think I fixed this (stupid abortRequested is stupid)

Thanks!
(2014-10-10, 04:32)gominoa Wrote: Think I fixed this (stupid abortRequested is stupid)

Did some testing in Kodi and it seems to exit cleanly now. I get this in the log when Kodi issues OnQuit:
NOTICE: plugin.audio.pandoraslim.Exit
which I don't remember seeing before

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2014-10-10, 04:32)gominoa Wrote: 0.4.2 is up. Please test
(2014-10-08, 23:02)wpbpete Wrote: kodi freezes on exit
Think I fixed this (stupid abortRequested is stupid)

Thanks!

Edit:

Helix4 still freezing for me,
Gotham3.2 is still freezing

Also getting "Too many songs requested" from Pandora.. I think it's doing this because I'm updating my station thumbs, so switching stations too often. It recovers quickly... Edit: Doesn't do it in "Stream" mode so it has something to do with saving
Found a workaround for the thumbs sources, the context menu only sees file manager sources, so it's all good.
This is awesome!

Any way to make the cached files recognizable so I can snag a few here and there rather than using the built in option to add all of them to my library? My Pandora stations are still kind of hit and miss for me, haha.

EDIT: Listened for about 8 hours while doing things around the house, only stopped once. Really happy with this thing.
what a beautiful plugin!!!!

I have one issue with saving files though. the folders (and subfolders) get created and named correctly but they are all empty. consulting xbmc.log there's a

"18:44:31 T:4569116672 ERROR: Rename - Error renaming file /Users/DUMMY/Library/Application Support/XBMC/userdata/addon_data/plugin.audio.pandoraslim/Cache/2b8366df089289e8558d92ef03f63c80.m4a.temp"

for each song fetched by the plugin in the logs. I have changed the default library path though in settings. Is that a problem?

apart from that it works great, sometime playback stops randomly and I sometimes get the already mentioned "too many songs requested" errors, but with some more polish this will get a jewel in the xbmc plugin trophy room :-)

any help is very much appreciated!
Rewrote this and renamed it Pandoki. You'll have to reinstall from the zip or repo and redo your settings because of name change.

Please test. Let me know what I broke. Thanks!

It's mostly the same on the outside as Pandora Slim 4.2 and should work at least as well. You should be able to have both installed side by side. Some minor changes like the Station list is cached for 5 minutes and switching stations finishes the current song then queues up the new station.
(2014-10-21, 00:54)xbmosx Wrote: I have one issue with saving files though
Give this one a shot. I made it a copy/delete instead of rename.
You using windows? Are the library and cache on different disks?
(2014-10-20, 22:06)Broken9754 Wrote: Any way to make the cached files recognizable so I can snag a few here and there?
Tracks are now cached as Artist - Title

Gearing up for some new features like track rating I need your input on. Pressing 'i' for Info on a track in the playlist brings up a window where you can change the star rating. I think I can hook into that and use it to send a rating to Pandora. Something like "0,1 stars is downvote" and "4,5 stars is upvote". This could also tie into the request above. Maybe "4 stars is upvote" and "5 stars is upvote and save to library". What do you guys think?
(2014-10-21, 00:54)xbmosx Wrote: I have one issue with saving files though
Quote:Give this one a shot. I made it a copy/delete instead of rename.
You using windows? Are the library and cache on different disks?

Sorry I forgot to mention, I'm on OSX. Cache and library are on different disks. I will try the new version and report back.

thanks for all your hard work!
OK, so tried new version and also changed library folder back to the same disk as chache. everything seems to work perfectly!

regarding the voting feature - using stars for voting up/down sound good to me. 5 stars and save to library might be a problem though, what if you want to just save all songs to library? or will this only kick in if you use the stream/cache modes?

again, thank you!
Padoki 0.5. is crashing on startup.

Kodi 14 1019 nightly
Windows 7 x64

Kodi installed / run in portable mode

Padoki set with defaults except
track handling save to library
skip ads "on"
library folder path set to F:\Pandora

debug log shows:

Code:
09:54:12 T:5660   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::StartScript - calling plugin Pandoki('plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/','1','')
09:54:12 T:5660   DEBUG: XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - waiting on the Pandoki (id=2) plugin...
09:54:12 T:5372  NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
09:54:12 T:5372    INFO: initializing python engine.
09:54:12 T:5372   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py): start processing
09:54:12 T:5372  NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
09:54:12 T:5372   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py): the source file to load is "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py"
09:54:12 T:5372   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py): setting the Python path to E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python\DLLs;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python\Lib;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\python27.zip;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python\lib\plat-win;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python\lib\lib-tk;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python;E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\system\python\lib\site-packages
09:54:13 T:5372   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py): entering source directory E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki
09:54:13 T:5372   DEBUG: CPythonInvoker(2, E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py): instantiating addon using automatically obtained id of "plugin.audio.pandoki" dependent on version 2.1.0 of the xbmc.python api
09:54:13 T:7136   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogBusy.xml) ------
09:54:14 T:5372   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\userdata\addon_data\plugin.audio.pandoki\Cache
09:54:14 T:3972   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Windows Media Center Client - wingl windx x86 Edition: Socket::GetVector> Send request "GetChannelCount"
09:54:14 T:3972   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Windows Media Center Client - wingl windx x86 Edition: Socket::GetVector> Send request "GetTimerCount"
09:54:15 T:3972   DEBUG: AddOnLog: Windows Media Center Client - wingl windx x86 Edition: Socket::GetVector> Send request "GetRecordingsAmount"
09:54:15 T:5372  NOTICE: plugin.audio.pandoki(1414007653.12) Auth  OK
09:54:16 T:5372   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
                                            Error Contents: 'dict' object has no attribute 'name'
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\default.py", line 50, in <module>
                                                if run: run.Loop()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 490, in Loop
                                                self.Props()
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 461, in Props
                                                self.Dir(dir)
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 120, in Dir
                                                for station in self.Stations():
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 101, in Stations
                                                elif sort == '1': stations = sorted(stations, key=lambda s: s.name)    # A-Z
                                              File "E:\Media\Kodi 14 1019\portable_data\addons\plugin.audio.pandoki\resources\lib\pandoki\pandoki.py", line 101, in <lambda>
                                                elif sort == '1': stations = sorted(stations, key=lambda s: s.name)    # A-Z
                                            AttributeError: 'dict' object has no attribute 'name'
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
09:54:16 T:5372    INFO: Python script stopped
09:54:16 T:5372   DEBUG: Thread LanguageInvoker 5372 terminating
09:54:16 T:7136   DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
09:54:16 T:5660   DEBUG:  XFILE::CPluginDirectory::WaitOnScriptResult - plugin exited prematurely - terminating
09:54:16 T:7136   ERROR: XFILE::CDirectory::GetDirectory - Error getting plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/
09:54:16 T:7136   ERROR: CGUIMediaWindow::GetDirectory(plugin://plugin.audio.pandoki/) failed

I can confirm that the Cache folder has not been created. So I created it manually. That got rid of the first error but still get the exceptions.AttributeError. Full log is here: debug log

scott s.
maintainer of skin  Aeon MQ5 mods for post-Gotham Kodi releases:
Matrix see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Matrix release thread
Nexus see: Aeon MQ5 Mod Nexus release thread
Aeon MQ 5 skin and addon repo 11.1.0
(2014-10-22, 01:45)gominoa Wrote: Tracks are now cached as Artist - Title

Gearing up for some new features like track rating I need your input on. Pressing 'i' for Info on a track in the playlist brings up a window where you can change the star rating. I think I can hook into that and use it to send a rating to Pandora. Something like "0,1 stars is downvote" and "4,5 stars is upvote". This could also tie into the request above. Maybe "4 stars is upvote" and "5 stars is upvote and save to library". What do you guys think?

Awesome!

I like the vote system.

Downloading the new version now!

EDIT:

Ok, I get two errors so far. One, if I try to sort A-Z I get this: (log), and the script fails to load.

Second was I used Cache Only and I got this: (log), and Pandoki hung up at queuing the station. I manually created a "Cache" folder as scott s. suggested in his post, and things seem to be cruising along now.
(2014-10-22, 22:12)scott967 Wrote: Padoki 0.5. is crashing on startup.
(2014-10-22, 23:28)Broken9754 Wrote: I try to sort A-Z ... and the script fails to load.
Fixed. Both of these were same bug
(2014-10-22, 23:28)Broken9754 Wrote: I manually created a "Cache" folder as scott s. suggested in his post, and things seem to be cruising along now.
Fixed. Auto create 'Library' and 'Cache' folder on startup

plugin.audio.pandoki-0.5.1.zip posted
Thanks!
Great! Working like a charm again!

EDIT: I got some errors but it looks like it's not Pandoki, as Pandora itself just went down. Add-on was going strong until then!
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pandoki - Pandora Internet Radio (Update 2nd Sept 2016: v0.9.3)8