Win PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows
Brick 
watch gallery

Download PseudoTV Live Manager
https://github.com/Lunatixz/XBMC_Addons/...anager.zip

Source Code: Fork and help out Smile
https://github.com/Lunatixz/PseudoTV_Man...udoTV_Live

Information that is useful to know!

You don't need to have XBMC running locally on a windows machine to use this! All you need is a PC running Windows...

Running sqlite db:
  • On XBMC setup, network share "userdata\database" and "userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live\"

Running Mysql db:
  • On XBMC setup, network share "userdata\addon_data\script.pseudotv.live\"

This project is based off of the original PseudoTV Manager:

peppy6582 put a lot of time into updating this program. Help support his efforts! Buy him a beer! use his donation link found at the bottom of post2

Special Thanks to:
Code:
Messiadbunny, peppy6582, computergeek1507, stereoa
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
::Update 11/12/14::
I am looking for web developers to help me with a fork of WiMM, to make it function as a channel manager along with all of the other great functions. If you are a developer, and know ExtJs 3.4.0, and would like to help, please PM me.

For all of the Linux and Mac users out there, this would be platform agnostic, as it will function as a webserver interface in XBMC.

::Update 11/5/14::
Now supports both multi YouTube channel types, and will try to give you a hand with plugin types.

This is based off of the original PseudoTV Manager:

Thanks to Messiadbunny for uploading the source!

::Notice::
(Your antivirus might give you grief during the install. Please temporarily disable it, and try again, if it does. I promise I am not doing anything malicious Big Grin )

The first thing that will occur when you open PseudoTVLive Manager: you will be prompted with a pop-up notifying you that it is unable to locate your database and PseudoTV settings XML files.

It should resemble something like this:

*Click for Tutorial*

You'll just need to select File - Settings and you will get a pop-up to input the locations for:

1) Your video database file
2) The Settings2.xml file that controls the channel line-up for PseudoTVLive. (Note: You have to of run PseudoTV at-least to the point of editing/creating the channels or you will only have a settings.xml not a settings2.xml file)

::Notice::
(You might get an error about the settings.txt file being in use somewhere else on the computer. If you do, click quit, load the application again, and re-enter your settings. It should work from there.)

*Click for Tutorial*

New features implemented, such as displaying the same TV Show Banners and TV Show/Movie Posters from the XBMC Videos Database, with the ability to download them to your local folders for PseudoTVLive

*Click for Artwork Feature Demo*

Live Channel Types currently supported: LiveTVXml, InternetTV, Youtube, RSS, and Music Video
Please let me know how it works. There should be several more updates.

[Donations for PseudoTVLive Manager for Windows gratefully accepted.]
whoa! effin sweet, surprised this thread hasn't blown up yet. Will definitely give this a go and post back w/ results!
@Lunatixz & @peppy6582 I look forward to seeing the progress you two make as you work on this together to enhance the usability of an already excellent add-on.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Looks good. I've just moved from a Raspberry Pi to a Windows based HTPC so much more kick to it, going to finally get my hands dirty with PTVL, and this will come in extremely handy! Thanks a lot!
Am I opening the right one under: Bin > debug > Pseudotv Manager (Application) ?

When I open the prog AND when I type in my SQL settings, I get something like this:
Quote:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.8.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.8.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'
at PseudoTV_Manager.Module1.DbReadRecord(Object DBLocation, Object SQLStatement, Object[] ColumnArray)

I know it's the right settings, because they worked in the older pseudotv Manager this is based off of.
(2014-10-12, 20:32)stevedawg85 Wrote: Am I opening the right one under: Bin > debug > Pseudotv Manager (Application) ?

When I open the prog AND when I type in my SQL settings, I get something like this:
Quote:System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'MySql.Data, Version=6.8.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.
File name: 'MySql.Data, Version=6.8.3.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c5687fc88969c44d'
at PseudoTV_Manager.Module1.DbReadRecord(Object DBLocation, Object SQLStatement, Object[] ColumnArray)

I know it's the right settings, because they worked in the older pseudotv Manager this is based off of.

It hasn't been released... you download the source code...
Nice! Once this is finished I'll be back to using PseudoTV Live!

Can't wait Lunatixz, keep up the awesome work!

Thanks!
(2014-10-13, 13:17)Zacharybinx34 Wrote: Nice! Once this is finished I'll be back to using PseudoTV Live!

Can't wait Lunatixz, keep up the awesome work!

Thanks!

Be sure to thank Messiadbunny and peppy6582
Good evening,

I have this from github, unzipped, go to install but get a "Cannot Start Application" - "Cannot download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance".

Do i need xbmc / pseudo live on the windows pc i install this on, i had hoped to just export the settings2 from OpenELEC to a Windows PC - work on it then return it to OpenELEC?

I am on a windows 7 pc.
(2014-10-14, 22:17)DrPeterOBoogie Wrote: Good evening,

I have this from github, unzipped, go to install but get a "Cannot Start Application" - "Cannot download the application. The application is missing required files. Contact application vendor for assistance".

Do i need xbmc / pseudo live on the windows pc i install this on, i had hoped to just export the settings2 from OpenELEC to a Windows PC - work on it then return it to OpenELEC?

I am on a windows 7 pc.

Hasn't been release yet, thats source you are trying to run...

Wait till friday it will be released then Smile
Okay, thankyou.

Something to keep me busy at the weekend. [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH]
lol i should have read the whole page i was sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to get this to work looks great though cant wait to try it out. thank you for the work you put in peppy.
(2014-10-15, 06:34)scilz Wrote: lol i should have read the whole page i was sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to get this to work looks great though cant wait to try it out. thank you for the work you put in peppy.

No problem. I have been wanting this thing to work for a while with PTVL, and now that the source is out there, I hope to keep it up to date. Any additional features that you guys might want?
(2014-10-15, 14:17)peppy6582 Wrote:
(2014-10-15, 06:34)scilz Wrote: lol i should have read the whole page i was sitting here for about 20 minutes trying to get this to work looks great though cant wait to try it out. thank you for the work you put in peppy.

No problem. I have been wanting this thing to work for a while with PTVL, and now that the source is out there, I hope to keep it up to date. Any additional features that you guys might want?

Awesome! First of thanks for taking the time to have a crack at this.

Feature request
(not sure if possible)
But the ability to create a playlist via this manager, by queuing movies/tv/shows/streams from different sources (library, plugins, youtube, live feed). Would make things easier for scheduling.
eg
I want to tell it to queue kids tv shows from 9am to 11am(via me choosing the episodes), then play an internet live stream(ustvnow/filmon) from 11am to 1pm, then Drama tv shows from 1pm - 3pm then 3pm to 6pm cartoons, 6pm, queue news channels, then 7pm through to midnight movies.

Something along those lines. Im guessing it maybe quite difficult, but here's hoping against hope. Smile
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live Manager for Windows7