• 12(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
(2014-11-24, 15:28)Skank Wrote: Pity this one doenst support 4k too
Hopefully a new box soon which does hd audio and 3d too

I think their next device will be great,they have accomplished something with an older Chipset that haven't done by many other manufactures.
MY CURRENT MEDIA PLAYER | MY HOME THEATER
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
XBOX SERIES X  | PS4 PRO 4K | JBL 9.1 System 5.1.4 DTS:X/ATMOS 
Can you switch inside xbmc (playing a 3d movie) from 3d to 2d? without going out xbmc?
(2014-11-24, 16:16)Skank Wrote: Can you switch inside xbmc (playing a 3d movie) from 3d to 2d? without going out xbmc?

You can with the M-195,but i am not sure you can do it with the VidOn box.

The M-195 uses an external player( rtkplayer) with eliminate all XBMC function once the movie starts.
MINIX NEO U22-XJ COREELEC v19 MATRIX | EGREAT A10 | NVIDIA SHIELD | LG 75 NANO90 DV/HDR+ | Sony 43 Android TV HDR
movie78 - with the m-195, can you trigger the 3D iso playback from within XBMC, and then drop back to xbmc after playback has finished. I thought that you couldn't do that - you had to trigger the playback from the rtkplayer?
(2014-11-24, 18:17)malcolmbarr Wrote: movie78 - with the m-195, can you trigger the 3D iso playback from within XBMC, and then drop back to xbmc after playback has finished. I thought that you couldn't do that - you had to trigger the playback from the rtkplayer?

To answer your first question(Yes you can trigger the 3D ISO playback within XBMC from 2D&3D)
Rtkplayer act separate from XBMC,once you start movie,all XBMC functionality is gone.Everything is handle by Rtkplayer.
So when you stop the 3D playback in rtkplayer, do you drop back to xbmc, or are you left in rtkplayer?
(2014-11-24, 18:38)malcolmbarr Wrote: So when you stop the 3D playback in rtkplayer, do you drop back to xbmc, or are you left in rtkplayer?

Great question.

Since the HD Audio is not working,i have unplug it.But I will the that tonight.

I was messing around with the VidOn box and HP Chromebox/OpenElec all weekend and i have neglected any test on the M-195.
Is the new firmware on videon box already there?

So the 2d is also played by the rtkplayer? (on vidon)
No new firmware yet; no mention of it in their forum. Maybe got delayed... Wolly?
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2014-11-24, 18:56)Skank Wrote: Is the new firmware on videon box already there?

So the 2d is also played by the rtkplayer? (on vidon)

M-195 Realtek 1195 is what uses rtkplayer.

I don't what VidOn box uses.
(2014-11-22, 06:37)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Hey, guys. VidOn XBMC finally upgrades to Gotham, we are going to release the new version of VidOn XBMC today!
VidOn XBMC (Gotham) has solved many playback issue, you will get better experience!

And one more thing, our VidOn Media Center v 0.0.1.4 will be released next week, in this version we add the "File Management" and playback feature back. In the File Management, you can view your media source via Local USB Drive, Samba, UPnP and NFS, and when you play the movie, you can choose Main Movie or Menu Mode.

It is not nice to tease us like that.

You said the VidOn XBMC Gotham was support to get release on Saturday,Today its Monday and still no news.
Hey guys.
Sorry for the delay reply.
Here is the download link of new version VidOn XBMC (v 0.0.0.1, based on Gotham).
[Link Removed]

Note: This is the first Alpha version after we migrated to Gotham and it's still in our testing room, so it may have lots of bugs, even playback issue, you are welcome to report any bug to us.
Lol first you say it solves lots of playback issues and now you say it may have lots of bugs even playback issues lol
(2014-11-25, 08:45)Skank Wrote: Lol first you say it solves lots of playback issues and now you say it may have lots of bugs even playback issues lol

Tell me about it.
(2014-11-25, 06:15)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Hey guys.
Sorry for the delay reply.
Here is the download link of new version VidOn XBMC (v 0.0.0.1, based on Gotham).
http://www.vidon.me/download/xbmc/VidonX....0.0.1.apk

Note: This is the first Alpha version after we migrated to Gotham and it's still in our testing room, so it may have lots of bugs, even playback issue, you are welcome to report any bug to us.
Where can we get the full source code for this release?

Source code with all your modifications and any code changes that is.
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3