• 40(current)
Android Latest VidOn Box Impressions
I read the change log again but don't know what you mean.
(2015-01-27, 17:09)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Every forum has its own rule, just like Kodi doesn't allow sponsor to start a new topic.

What TF are you on about?

BTW my name is Nick, not 'Donor'.

Please advise where i can obtain the source code for your kernel?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Cmdr , a work around i found ,( i had sluttering issueas with concerts ,)

I changed the hdmi output to 1080p60 , all the cocerts finally started playing fine

And xbmc automaticallly changes the mode to 1080p24 and 50 based on source frame rate

But latest update broke 3d bd iso playback , some bd that worked in 3d suddently stopped to work , and only play 2d

Sometimes hdmi crashes and you get a black screen

What is the idea behind bd menu if choosing to play 3d in the menu plays 2d ??

And to play 3d you have to select play main tittle ( not always work )

My 1st license is about to expire , and i never had any of the xbmc pro features work
I thought they extended everyone to a year? And, yes, you're right the pro features aren't really there yet (except HD audio, which was snuck into pro recently).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
Yes i also have the year license , but why to use it ( and start the clock ) if i already lost 3 months with beta software , non working pro features
(2015-01-27, 19:09)cmdr.adama Wrote: I read the change log again but don't know what you mean.

The changelog doesn't say we fixed the playback issue.
(2015-01-27, 20:56)nickr Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 17:09)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Every forum has its own rule, just like Kodi doesn't allow sponsor to start a new topic.

What TF are you on about?

BTW my name is Nick, not 'Donor'.

Please advise where i can obtain the source code for your kernel?

What kernel? You can get the source code from the GitHub.
Your product runs android. It has a linux kernel. Linux is GPL2. You are obliged to provide the source code.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-01-27, 18:34)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote: Hi, latanh
Can you attach a screenshot of the problem?
Since it seems not related to XBMC, I suggest you post it on our forum, not here.

Hi Wolly,

Sorry, I thought this is a topic that you can ask all things about VidOn Box. Can you send me the link to your forum?
(2015-01-28, 02:21)nickr Wrote: Your product runs android. It has a linux kernel. Linux is GPL2. You are obliged to provide the source code.

We only have a little part of the source code, but we cannot open source, because we have signed a confidentiality agreement with Allwinner in order to get these code.
(2015-01-28, 04:21)latanh Wrote: Hi Wolly,

Sorry, I thought this is a topic that you can ask all things about VidOn Box. Can you send me the link to your forum?

http://forum.vidon.me
(If posting external links is not allowed, moderator please feel free to remove this link.)
(2015-01-28, 02:07)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:
(2015-01-27, 19:09)cmdr.adama Wrote: I read the change log again but don't know what you mean.

The change log doesnt say you fixed subtitles bug , and you did

The change log doesnt say new 3d modes added to bluray 3d settings and you did

"I would less 'confirm' that we are having more playback issues now, but rather 'plausibly deny' it.... "
(2015-01-28, 05:30)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 02:21)nickr Wrote: Your product runs android. It has a linux kernel. Linux is GPL2. You are obliged to provide the source code.

We only have a little part of the source code, but we cannot open source, because we have signed a confidentiality agreement with Allwinner in order to get these code.

This eptomises your company's whole misconception of the GPL. And allwinners. I call your company as a GPL violator.
(2015-01-28, 06:52)Trigu75 Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 02:07)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:

The change log doesnt say you fixed subtitles bug , and you did

The change log doesnt say new 3d modes added to bluray 3d settings and you did

No, we haven't fixed the subtitle issue, we did some changes, but have not fixed it, if your subtitle suddenly works well on your box, then sorry, we don't know why, maybe another unknown issue which happens to be fixed during the process.
We do added some 3D related options, but it just on the UI layer, actually they don't work, because these features require an SDK update to support it. We haven't released the new SDK, so we don't think it should be added into the changelog.
(2015-01-28, 07:24)nickr Wrote:
(2015-01-28, 05:30)VidOn.me-Wolly Wrote:

This eptomises your company's whole misconception of the GPL. And allwinners. I call your company as a GPL violator.

That's the Allwinner's problem if you think they violated the GPL, it has nothing to do with us. We, VidOn.me, has updated all the XBMC/Kodi related source code to the GitHub. Please remember this is Kodi forum!
So according to your opinion, all companies who used or are using the Allwinner chipsets are GPL violators, right?
As a donor, in addition to curse others on the GPL things, I don't know what have you done for contributing to this community.
  • 40(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Latest VidOn Box Impressions3