• 8(current)
Release script.toolbox
(2015-05-22, 00:17)phil65 Wrote: btw did you guys try "Skin.SetPath(NAME_OF_STRING,addons://sources/video/)" or something similar?
The problem I had using SetPath is having to specify where it opens isn't any good if the user wants something different.
(2015-05-22, 00:39)marcelveldt Wrote: @phil65, if you need any help; For some of the requests here I already did some coding in my skin's helper script, so I can share this with you for the toolbox script in order to other skinners can benefit from it if you want.

Looking at the request to provide the content's path to set a widget. This might be something to be added to the skinshortcuts scripts ?
Most of the code is already in there, I think it's an easy change and can add it in if you want. That way you can provide both your own defined widgets from skinshortcuts or let the user choose from a library path/location.
Adding it to skin shortcuts would be perfect as I tried running it using s button to just select a shortcut but it adds the ActivateWindow part as well.
(2015-05-22, 06:58)phil65 Wrote: would be possible. Something like script.toolbox(info=getpercentage,string=NAME_OF_STRING,total=TOTAL_AMOUNT,part=PART_AMOUNT)?
Would it also be possible to get percent remaining from ListItem.PercentPlayed?
Quote:Adding it to skin shortcuts would be perfect as I tried running it using s button to just select a shortcut but it adds the ActivateWindow part as well.

+1
Like it's done with the playlist widgets just with an simplified additional node selector dialog right after choosing something like "Custom Content Path".
That would be perfect.
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2015-05-22, 19:17)Hitcher Wrote: Would it also be possible to get percent remaining from ListItem.PercentPlayed?

I cannot only assign stuff to window properties, not to already-existing listitems.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
(2015-05-22, 00:39)marcelveldt Wrote: @phil65, if you need any help; For some of the requests here I already did some coding in my skin's helper script, so I can share this with you for the toolbox script in order to other skinners can benefit from it if you want.

Looking at the request to provide the content's path to set a widget. This might be something to be added to the skinshortcuts scripts ?
Most of the code is already in there, I think it's an easy change and can add it in if you want. That way you can provide both your own defined widgets from skinshortcuts or let the user choose from a library path/location.

Any more thoughts on this?

Ideally I'd like to use the 'Just Select' method -

Code:
Just Select Shortcuts
---------------------

If you don't want to take advantage of the scripts menu management functions, you can still use the script to display available shortcuts to the user. The shortcut the user selects is then passed back to the skin for you to manage.

When using this method, you specify which skin strings you want the script to set - you can then access these as normal via Skin.String.

To use the script in this way, put the following in an onclick:

RunScript(script.skinshortcuts,type=shortcuts&custom=[True/False]&showNone=[True/False]&skinLabel=[skinLabel]&skinAction=[skinAction]&skinType=[skinType]&skinThumbnail=[skinThumbnail])

custom=[True/False] - Whether you wish to allow the user to type their own custom command. If ommitted this will default to False. [OPTIONAL]
showNone=[True/False] - Whether you wish to show a 'None' option to reset skin labels. If ommitted this will default to False. [OPTIONAL]
[skinLabel] - The skin string the script will write the label of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]
[skinAction] - the skin string the script will write the action of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]
[skinType] - The skin string the script will write the type of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]
[skinThumbnail] - The skin string the script will write the thumbnail of the selected shortcut to. [OPTIONAL]

But with an additional skin string [skinList] which works in the same way as the Favourites script -

Code:
CustomFavourite1.List (the absolute path without the 'Activate.Window()' part. can be used to fill a container with listitems)

Thanks.
U m ikh
(2015-05-26, 13:18)braz Wrote: U m ikh

Huh
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
(2015-05-26, 13:52)phil65 Wrote:
(2015-05-26, 13:18)braz Wrote: U m ikh

Huh
Haha, phantom post, phone was in my pocket. Traveling right now...
Now available in official helix repository

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/addons/helix/script.toolbox/

thanks
MediaBrazil forum Website - Youtube Channel
MQ9-1.6.0.29 - 09.15.2023 - Aeon MQ Skin Team
MarcosQui Website Donate and support us.
Hi phil,

I am hoping you can help me with an issue. I am not sure what to do because I can't figure out a way to test any ideas for a solution.
I am trying to add a blurred background option to DialogVideoInfo and a user posted a video that I can't replicate.
I do have rare moments where i see a very brief flash which may be the same issue but my system might be to fast to see what they see Huh

The video is here

The link to DialogVideoInfo is here

Thank you.
(2015-06-27, 19:29)mikesilvo164 Wrote: Hi phil,

I am hoping you can help me with an issue. I am not sure what to do because I can't figure out a way to test any ideas for a solution.
I am trying to add a blurred background option to DialogVideoInfo and a user posted a video that I can't replicate.
I do have rare moments where i see a very brief flash which may be the same issue but my system might be to fast to see what they see Huh

The video is here

The link to DialogVideoInfo is here

Thank you.

that feature depends on cpu speed, correct. I would clear the window property on Dialog onload or onunload, add a fadetime tag to the blurred image and make the animations slower.
(2015-06-27, 19:56)phil65 Wrote: that feature depends on cpu speed, correct. I would clear the window property on Dialog onload or onunload, add a fadetime tag to the blurred image and make the animations slower.

Thanks phil!

Just to make sure I am understanding correctly should I clear the property using onload and unload or will one work just as well? I have this now <onunload>ClearProperty(ImageFilter,home)</onunload> should I also add an onload?

Thanks again Smile
should be fine just putting it in onunload.
Looks like PIL is broken (again) in Kodi 15.0 Isengard beta 2 on Android:

Quote:23:22:58 T:1577542688 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
Error Contents: The _imaging C module is not installed
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py", line 230, in <module>
Main()
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/default.py", line 37, in __init__
image, imagecolor = Filter_Image(self.image_now, self.radius)
File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.toolbox/resources/lib/Utils.py", line 161, in Filter_Image
img.thumbnail((200, 200), Image.ANTIALIAS)
File "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/Image.py", line 1559, in thumbnail
self.load()
File "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/ImageFile.py", line 164, in load
self.load_prepare()
File "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/PngImagePlugin.py", line 381, in load_prepare
ImageFile.ImageFile.load_prepare(self)
File "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/ImageFile.py", line 231, in load_prepare
self.im = Image.core.new(self.mode, self.size)
File "/data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/script.module.pil/lib/PIL/Image.py", line 37, in __getattr__
raise ImportError("The _imaging C module is not installed")
ImportError: The _imaging C module is not installed
-->End of Python script error report<--
23:22:58 T:1356381096 DEBUG: ------ Window Init (DialogKaiToast.xml) ------
@phil65:
If got issues with commas in $LOCALIZE strings in the textviewer dialog. Is there any way to parse them?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2015-07-05, 08:56)sualfred Wrote: @phil65:
If got issues with commas in $LOCALIZE strings in the textviewer dialog. Is there any way to parse them?

Code:
text='"$VAR[Plot]"'
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
script.toolbox2