• 32(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-05-31, 20:14)meridius Wrote:
(2015-05-31, 19:59)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great BlushBlush
It's possible for "user commands menu" hidden fonction : exemple: for person not use music with Kodi CC, hidden "Scan audio library" for exemple?

Hi there Me and Richard have chatted and its going to do just that and also in the future you will be able to add and remove commands.

I think the new remote view is really finished if also the user commands are selectable and could be ordered in your own way, so I will add it to version 1.5 (I have already made the same for the top menu bar mentioned earlier, so I can reuse the code). It will take a little bit extra time to implement, but it's worth it I think. As far as I can see now the following commands can be executed (of course where applicable)...will add them all.

"left",
"right",
"up",
"down",
"pageup",
"pagedown",
"select",
"highlight",
"parentdir",
"parentfolder",
"back",
"previousmenu",
"info",
"pause",
"stop",
"skipnext",
"skipprevious",
"fullscreen",
"aspectratio",
"stepforward",
"stepback",
"bigstepforward",
"bigstepback",
"osd",
"showsubtitles",
"nextsubtitle",
"codecinfo",
"nextpicture",
"previouspicture",
"zoomout",
"zoomin",
"playlist",
"queue",
"zoomnormal",
"zoomlevel1",
"zoomlevel2",
"zoomlevel3",
"zoomlevel4",
"zoomlevel5",
"zoomlevel6",
"zoomlevel7",
"zoomlevel8",
"zoomlevel9",
"nextcalibration",
"resetcalibration",
"analogmove",
"rotate",
"rotateccw",
"close",
"subtitledelayminus",
"subtitledelay",
"subtitledelayplus",
"audiodelayminus",
"audiodelay",
"audiodelayplus",
"subtitleshiftup",
"subtitleshiftdown",
"subtitlealign",
"audionextlanguage",
"verticalshiftup",
"verticalshiftdown",
"nextresolution",
"audiotoggledigital",
"number0",
"number1",
"number2",
"number3",
"number4",
"number5",
"number6",
"number7",
"number8",
"number9",
"osdleft",
"osdright",
"osdup",
"osddown",
"osdselect",
"osdvalueplus",
"osdvalueminus",
"smallstepback",
"fastforward",
"rewind",
"play",
"playpause",
"delete",
"copy",
"move",
"mplayerosd",
"hidesubmenu",
"screenshot",
"rename",
"togglewatched",
"scanitem",
"reloadkeymaps",
"volumeup",
"volumedown",
"mute",
"backspace",
"scrollup",
"scrolldown",
"analogfastforward",
"analogrewind",
"moveitemup",
"moveitemdown",
"contextmenu",
"shift",
"symbols",
"cursorleft",
"cursorright",
"showtime",
"analogseekforward",
"analogseekback",
"showpreset",
"presetlist",
"nextpreset",
"previouspreset",
"lockpreset",
"randompreset",
"increasevisrating",
"decreasevisrating",
"showvideomenu",
"enter",
"increaserating",
"decreaserating",
"togglefullscreen",
"nextscene",
"previousscene",
"nextletter",
"prevletter",
"jumpsms2",
"jumpsms3",
"jumpsms4",
"jumpsms5",
"jumpsms6",
"jumpsms7",
"jumpsms8",
"jumpsms9",
"filter",
"filterclear",
"filtersms2",
"filtersms3",
"filtersms4",
"filtersms5",
"filtersms6",
"filtersms7",
"filtersms8",
"filtersms9",
"firstpage",
"lastpage",
"guiprofile",
"red",
"green",
"yellow",
"blue",
"increasepar",
"decreasepar",
"volampup",
"volampdown",
"channelup",
"channeldown",
"previouschannelgroup",
"nextchannelgroup",
"leftclick",
"rightclick",
"middleclick",
"doubleclick",
"wheelup",
"wheeldown",
"mousedrag",
"mousemove",
"noop
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Great Smile

A little thing also:

When you press "play" to start a movie, it will be well after just automatically go to the "Remote" in application, no?
(2015-06-01, 08:58)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great Smile

A little thing also:

When you press "play" to start a movie, it will be well after just automatically go to the "Remote" in application, no?

I could make it a setting you can configure for yourself.
(2015-06-01, 14:38)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 08:58)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great Smile

A little thing also:

I could make it a setting you can configure for yourself.

Great Thank you very much @rschiks Smile
I have worked on the Search in Kodi option again. Still not finished, but I think the screen shots are telling where I am heading to and maybe give some discussion.

In the example I have searched for "Lucy", so it returns movies with the word Lucy in Title and Plot (you can configure that via options).
I don't have any series with the word Lucy in it. The checkboxes for episodes and albums are not checked, so they won't be searched.

For actors it will return the actors with the word Lucy in the name.

Good afternoon,

Just one tiny detail for the remote control: the word should be "swipe", not "swip". Sorry, I am just OCD when it comes to syntax. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
Great for search in KODI.

It's possible to have bar to search with white background because with dark background it's not easy to have a good view

Richard,

One other thing, when you list the commands that could be possible for the sliding menu in the remote control view, I do not see there any library-related commands, such as update audio or video library, or clean audio or video library. Are you thinking of adding these? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-06-01, 18:37)bsoriano Wrote: Good afternoon,

Just one tiny detail for the remote control: the word should be "swipe", not "swip". Sorry, I am just OCD when it comes to syntax. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart

:-) thx for noticing
(2015-06-01, 18:41)madmartigan57 Wrote: Great for search in KODI.

It's possible to have bar to search with white background because with dark background it's not easy to have a good view

I have used this throughout the app. I thought black and white were easy to read...
(2015-06-01, 18:43)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

One other thing, when you list the commands that could be possible for the sliding menu in the remote control view, I do not see there any library-related commands, such as update audio or video library, or clean audio or video library. Are you thinking of adding these? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Yep, they are being added.
(2015-06-01, 18:49)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-01, 18:37)bsoriano Wrote: Good afternoon,

Regards,

Bart

:-) thx for noticing

Lol I did not even notice that., good catch
Hi all,

Been real busy designing the new remote theme for Kodi Control Centre, as you can see me and Richard have been chatting and you have seen the previous posts of a new design layout remote which is great and one step closer to a excellent remote app for kodi/xbmc. I have took it one step closer for the new theme layout. I have been designing this remote for the other views to match and tie into which I am also busy with and hopfully want peoples input so that Richard can include it in the new versions later on when ready.

Here is a couple of screen shots, I have not done the command menu yet but will be about the same as what is going into V1.5.

please let me know what you think as I would like to get this into the app, but remember these designs are user colour changeable as Richard is wanting to program in a colour scheme changer so that the end user can pick there own favourite colour like in post 403.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2011144

here's the remote design.

as you can see the bottom buttons starting from the left is the commands menu button that will pop in and out when taped , 5 quick jump buttons that jump to that category in xmbc/kodi and audio track selector, subtitles on and off and info button then the power button.

at the top you can see the time line slider and the time viewing end time that tells you when the viewing is going to end and then the volume slider, In the box has all the info as you can see plus the remote buttons.

You can see a empty space which acts as a large touch pad that acts as a touch remote a bit like xbmc commander

if you notice in the above picture there is a little arrow pointing up you can slide the whole info bar up to give you more room and give you a even bigger touch pad but still gives you some info to tell whats been played at that time, like so

I hope you like it and let me and Richard know your thoughts on the new design and if everything is ok hopefully it will be included in future versions.

thanks
Meridius and Richard,

I really like it! My only ask is for you to consider having a button that will cycle through the subtitles, not only a button that turns them on and off. In my case, and I imagine it is the case for many Kodi users for whom English is not their native language, I always watch movies with subtitles, so it is a lot more useful to me to cycle through the available subtitles instead of enabling/disabling them.

Regards,

Bart
Hi there thanks for the kind words does cycle subtitles not turn on then cycle then turn off as you keep pressing the button or does cycle subtitles not turn off ?
  • 32(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8