• 55(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Hi mate wanted to finish the remote view ? as I have given you the info for the remote view and that's the base for all other views.

the tv,movies and music views and others will come later once the remote view is done. as there has been no progress or none of my design has been added to your app

it just I wanted to get this view in, the layout and design

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034636
Hi,

Any luck yet with the queu button for the smart playlist ?
(2015-06-28, 09:27)meridius Wrote: Hi mate wanted to finish the remote view ? as I have given you the info for the remote view and that's the base for all other views.

the tv,movies and music views and others will come later once the remote view is done. as there has been no progress or none of my design has been added to your app

I understand your frustration..(imagine mine sometimes)....it's like building a house, you start with the foundation, not the roof.
Please be patient, stay tuned and be amazed!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-06-28, 10:08)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

Any luck yet with the queu button for the smart playlist ?

Please look at post #767

It's a dead end (for now)
(2015-06-21, 17:26)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 11:39)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 11:35)Njaynl Wrote: The playlist file should an .xml or .m3u is there a way to read what's inside the file and base the queuing on that?

I will look into this.

I have checked and how the smart lists look like (*.xsp).

This is one for example:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>All movies</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="title" operator="contains">
<value>Lucy</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

And another one:
<smartplaylist type="songs">
<name>Cher</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="title" operator="is">
<value>Track 1</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

As you can see, I can't do much with this without creating the logic myself into the app.

Hmmm its not as easy as the queu button on the music list ?

Can you program the logic ? Would glady donate for it
(2015-06-28, 10:27)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-06-21, 17:26)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-18, 11:39)rschiks Wrote: I will look into this.

I have checked and how the smart lists look like (*.xsp).

This is one for example:

<smartplaylist type="movies">
<name>All movies</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="title" operator="contains">
<value>Lucy</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

And another one:
<smartplaylist type="songs">
<name>Cher</name>
<match>all</match>
<rule field="title" operator="is">
<value>Track 1</value>
</rule>
</smartplaylist>

As you can see, I can't do much with this without creating the logic myself into the app.

Hmmm its not as easy as the queu button on the music list ?

Can you program the logic ? Would glady donate for it

Of course it's possible. I first need to look deeper into this. I will put it on my to do list.

I was thinking (after I have done some other features for this app) to make a feature voting list.
Awesome many thx ! This remote is the best out there !
(2015-06-28, 10:16)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-06-28, 09:27)meridius Wrote: Hi mate wanted to finish the remote view ? as I have given you the info for the remote view and that's the base for all other views.

I understand your frustration..(imagine mine sometimes)....it's like building a house, you start with the foundation, not the roof.

ok no problem

did you manage to look at the bug list I sent you and making the remote view touch the way we chatted about
(2015-06-28, 11:21)meridius Wrote:
(2015-06-28, 10:16)rschiks Wrote:

ok no problem

did you manage to look at the bug list I sent you and making the remote view touch the way we chatted about

Yes, some of the things I have already fixed. The touch is still on my list...already googled a lot, that's for sure. I think I need a different approach, so I need to experiment.
thanks mate can not wait to try out the new version
Thanks to you meridius with your beautiful design work and rschiks hard work in programming, I have started to correct all my movies and music files to be compatible with this view and believe me I had many misspelled and lack of info in lots of my music files! Hopefully I will be ready when you guys are ready to release this. Smile
I'm really looking forward!
(2015-06-28, 17:04)Goliath2000 Wrote: Thanks to you meridius with your beautiful design work and rschiks hard work in programming, I have started to correct all my movies and music files to be compatible with this view and believe me I had many misspelled and lack of info in lots of my music files! Hopefully I will be ready when you guys are ready to release this. Smile
I'm really looking forward!

Great to hear!
Hi.
I have been a long time user of the XBMC Commander app on iOS but unfortunately the developer is no longer maintaining and hasn't for a number of years. Its a very simple app that ticked all the boxes for my use but the recent iOS8.3 update stopped slider bars showing and now google have disabled their 2.0 API, that option no longer works either. So although I still use it to control the Kodi instances in my house with limited features, I have been looking for an alternative for a while.

There are quite a few but most are not very well structured, have limited customisation and are just too complicated and "messy" to be any kind if successor to my current broken option. Now, this is where Kodi Control Centre can fill that gap, I think.

I just need something very simple. I don't use music or live tv and don't options for any fancy plugins etc. i just need an app that can show me the library for movies and tv shows as well as the underlying file structure because "cartoons" are not listed in my library (not very easy to manage old cartoon seasons etc). I need to be able to play any of these files and obviously use the controls to pause, forward and check audio/video options etc. now, this app seems to be able to do all that, I think, and also allows me to customise and options and the display etc. However, I have a few questions before I purchase the application.

Can the app queue videos? ie. A movie is playing and I want to queue up 2 tv shows behind it on the fly. Is this possible as I cannot see any 'queue' selection, only play local or on Kodi etc. If this is possible, can it be done on files that are not in the library and also youtube videos too (from the files list etc)?

I have a number of questions and possibly suggestions too but I just wanted to clarify whether queuing is possible first. The app does look great by the way. Very modern

Thanks in advance.

Edit -I just bought it anyway given the temporary price reduction. :-)
(2015-06-28, 18:30)DrJogalog Wrote: Hi.
I have been a long time user of the XBMC Commander app on iOS but unfortunately the developer is no longer maintaining and hasn't for a number of years. Its a very simple app that ticked all the boxes for my use but the recent iOS8.3 update stopped slider bars showing and now google have disabled their 2.0 API, that option no longer works either. So although I still use it to control the Kodi instances in my house with limited features, I have been looking for an alternative for a while.

There are quite a few but most are not very well structured, have limited customisation and are just too complicated and "messy" to be any kind if successor to my current broken option. Now, this is where Kodi Control Centre can fill that gap, I think.

I just need something very simple. I don't use music or live tv and don't options for any fancy plugins etc. i just need an app that can show me the library for movies and tv shows as well as the underlying file structure because "cartoons" are not listed in my library (not very easy to manage old cartoon seasons etc). I need to be able to play any of these files and obviously use the controls to pause, forward and check audio/video options etc. now, this app seems to be able to do all that, I think, and also allows me to customise and options and the display etc. However, I have a few questions before I purchase the application.

Can the app queue videos? ie. A movie is playing and I want to queue up 2 tv shows behind it on the fly. Is this possible as I cannot see any 'queue' selection, only play local or on Kodi etc. If this is possible, can it be done on files that are not in the library and also youtube videos too (from the files list etc)?

I have a number of questions and possibly suggestions too but I just wanted to clarify whether queuing is possible first. The app does look great by the way. Very modern

Thanks in advance.

Edit -I just bought it anyway given the temporary price reduction. :-)

Hi,

Queueing from the files menu is not possible yet....:-)
I have just checked the api and it says that you could also add files to the playlist.

"id": "Playlist.Item",
"type": [
{
"additionalProperties": false,
"properties": {
"file": {
"description": "Path to a file (not a directory) to be added to the playlist",
"required": true,
"type": "string"
}
},
"type": "object"
}

I will add this option for the next version. No problem.
I have added 10 "space" buttons to the customize bottom menu. This button you can use to make room between buttons. You can configure how much space yourself.

There are 10 Kodi command buttons, 10 http command buttons and 10 space buttons. If there need to be more or other buttons, please let me know right now.

• 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8