• 65(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-07-07, 09:49)rschiks Wrote: Small update: I have been able to add the cdart option. There just needs to be a cdart.png in the same folder of the album where the mp3's reside.

And yes, it's rotating...took 2 screen shots with a small delay :-)
Still need to add and rearrange information little bit, that will come next.

Wonderful Smile You have really good programming skills!
No worry's cdart.png need to be in same folder as the mp3's/flac's are, if someone have it somewhere else then they obviously have not done it correctly!
even if you run all those automatic cdart downloader within kodi they are all downloading it to same folder as the mp3's are.
Hi,

all your work looks awesome... can you queue music in the new view?

ow..yeah... any luck yet on programming queuing for the smart playlists Big Grin

sorry to ask again Wink
(2015-07-07, 13:24)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

all your work looks awesome... can you queue music in the new view?

ow..yeah... any luck yet on programming queuing for the smart playlists Big Grin

sorry to ask again Wink

I was thinking of adding a quick queue menu button instead of the menu with options (like the movies play button). I think this will go a lot quicker...and there's enough space.

And the smart playlists queuing is on the to do list, but first the music view and some other stuff.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
oh queue music is something that meridius have also forgot to add in his theme.
There should be possibility to queue a whole album or all albums for a certain artist.
@rschiks

I was wondering if its possible for you too show the mp3 bitrate and things that are related to the music quality by clicking on the songs and a popup appears and shows that info. I think they have done that in the official remote kodi.
(2015-07-07, 14:20)Goliath2000 Wrote: oh queue music is something that meridius have also forgot to add in his theme.
There should be possibility to queue a whole album or all albums for a certain artist.

+ 1
Hi all

Well done Richard in the cdart looks fantastic.

I could add a info button to the track list window so when a song is been
Played it will bring up a info window over the cover art to display the songs info such as file type and bitrate

Is that any good

Also for queue music you could hold your finger down on a album and it could bring up another pop up with a queue option for artist or that album. ?

I don't get much time Monday to Friday to look at it as I work so will see what I can do on the weekend. I have to get some buttons done for the power menu for Richard to get that finished for his theme. So will look at it then
(2015-07-07, 16:15)meridius Wrote: Hi all

Well done Richard in the cdart looks fantastic.

I could add a info button to the track list window so when a song is been
Played it will bring up a info window over the cover art to display the songs info such as file type and bitrate

Is that any good

Also for queue music you could hold your finger down on a album and it could bring up another pop up with a queue option for artist or that album. ?

I don't get much time Monday to Friday to look at it as I work so will see what I can do on the weekend. I have to get some buttons done for the power menu for Richard to get that finished for his theme. So will look at it then

Well that sounds even better! Good idea! It's always good to have new features, but we need to keep in mind to have a clean design. By adding all these features I believe this app will become the ultimate remote control
(2015-07-06, 17:46)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-06, 16:35)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

One other thing I noticed is that for Recently Added Movies or Recently Added Episodes, the sorting by date added does not work. The movies or episodes are shown alphabetically. The other sorting methods do work. Is this a bug or something I need to do differently? Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart

Hi,

The Recently Added Movies is fixed..I forgot to ask Kodi for the info. Sorry, my bad.
The Recently Added Episodes doesn't has the option to sort by date added....(only title and last played...the latter works....just tested)

Thanks! Could you add the option to sort by date added for recently added episodes? Thanks!
(2015-07-07, 14:24)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks

I was wondering if its possible for you too show the mp3 bitrate and things that are related to the music quality by clicking on the songs and a popup appears and shows that info. I think they have done that in the official remote kodi.

I have checked the api of Kodi and the official remote, but both are not returning that kind of info. Maybe what you mean is showing the codec info pop up on Kodi itself. That displays that kind of info.
(2015-07-07, 16:58)rschiks Wrote:

I have checked the api of Kodi and the official remote, but both are not returning that kind of info. Maybe what you mean is showing the codec info pop up on Kodi itself. That displays that kind of info.

I saw right now that it displays codec, bit rate and sample rate when you click on the album cover.
@meridius another idea could be that when you click on a song it expands and give you more options. like "Play this song", "Enqueue this song", "play album, starting from this song" all this options is actually in xbmc commander. Its actually very smart way to do it and very clean.
(2015-07-07, 17:06)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-07-07, 16:58)rschiks Wrote:

I saw right now that it displays codec, bit rate and sample rate when you click on the album cover.

Could you then make a screen shot and post it? Just want to make sure we are talking about the same.
I was thinking about doing genres like this:
When a genre is selected you will get an overview of albums like post #915 (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2045233).
Then you could select the album you want to see the details of.

(2015-07-07, 17:43)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-07, 17:06)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-07-07, 16:58)rschiks Wrote: I have checked the api of Kodi and the official remote, but both are not returning that kind of info. Maybe what you mean is showing the codec info pop up on Kodi itself. That displays that kind of info.

Could you then make a screen shot and post it? Just want to make sure we are talking about the same.
This is first time I upload image Smile I hope this works!
  • 65(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8