• 68(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I agree to I already know what my music file types are in and format. I don't know why you need to know if you built your own music library anyway. Plus would kodi not tell you on the screen what format it is.

The info button on the remote should be enough to to tell you on the kodi screen if you want to know that information
(2015-07-08, 13:51)meridius Wrote: I agree to I already know what my music file types are in and format. I don't know why you need to know if you built your own music library anyway. Plus would kodi not tell you on the screen what format it is.

The info button on the remote should be enough to to tell you on the kodi screen if you want to know that information

That's true, but there is times where the TV is turned off but the amplifier is on and you can still listen to the music by using the remote app. in those cases you might want to access same info that appears in kodi also in the remote app.
(2015-07-08, 14:27)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 13:51)meridius Wrote: I agree to I already know what my music file types are in and format. I don't know why you need to know if you built your own music library anyway. Plus would kodi not tell you on the screen what format it is.

That's true, but there is times where the TV is turned off but the amplifier is on and you can still listen to the music by using the remote app. in those cases you might want to access same info that appears in kodi also in the remote app.

So, when the TV is off and you're listening to mp3 files played by Kodi, you want to know the bitrate of the mp3 playing? Big Grin
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
The genre selection is done and I have added 4 buttons at the bottom for quick access.

(2015-07-08, 17:54)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-07-08, 14:27)Goliath2000 Wrote:

So, when the TV is off and you're listening to mp3 files played by Kodi, you want to know the bitrate of the mp3 playing? Big Grin

Yepp that's me Smile I know I'm a little bit of a nerd!
(2015-07-08, 17:56)rschiks Wrote: The genre selection is done and I have added 4 buttons at the bottom for quick access.

Well done! Smile You are almost done with everything
It's going great, but still some work to do.
@rschiks you should have some kind of todo list so that we can follow your work progress Smile and see whats in the pipeline
In the new design, what does it look like when you tap an Artist who has multiple albums?
(2015-07-09, 08:37)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks you should have some kind of todo list so that we can follow your work progress Smile and see whats in the pipeline

I first had that. It was in the first post, but I have removed it. I have a list of my own now. Sometimes I will change the priority myself and add other new things that will come up. Don't feel like always discussing why I haven't done things yet.
If there's progress and it's worth mentioning, I will post screen shots.
(2015-07-09, 13:13)McYoshi Wrote: In the new design, what does it look like when you tap an Artist who has multiple albums?

You will get this (but of course the artists albums) - I still need to make this:

Thanks Richard, Music section is shaping up nicely!

Regards,

Bart
OK, looks very nice!
@rschiks is there anyway to force fullscreen everytime when music is played? I know I can do it manually in remote control with the button below OSD, but is there anyway you can choose to have it per default to be in fullscreen?
(2015-07-10, 16:50)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks is there anyway to force fullscreen everytime when music is played? I know I can do it manually in remote control with the button below OSD, but is there anyway you can choose to have it per default to be in fullscreen?

I have to look into this. The fullscreen button is a toggle. I have to find out if the screen is already in fullscreen, otherwise it will do the opposite.
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8