• 71(current)
Kyra for Kodi
@Goliath2000

Check out post #123 and #150.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-07-13, 19:33)rschiks Wrote: @Goliath2000

Oh no Sad thats very bad news! I understand now. but will you have same issue if you want to play local file from the folder on kodi? Because when I start a movie trailer in kodi it goes directly to my local "movie-trailer.mov"
(2015-07-13, 19:39)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-07-13, 19:33)rschiks Wrote: @Goliath2000

Oh no Sad thats very bad news! I understand now. but will you have same issue if you want to play local file from the folder on kodi? Because when I start a movie trailer in kodi it goes directly to my local "movie-trailer.mov"

Hmmm....I agree it's a little bit different. As long as iOS can play it native in it's own video player there would be no problem. Taking it from a movie folder can also be done. I need to experiment with it.
Thanks a lot! Youtube is great option but sometimes it buffers to much for some movies and by having local trailers saved in same folder solves this issue.
Can't promise when, still have to do some minor things version 1.6. After that I want to test some stuff for meridius' remote control view.
(2015-07-13, 21:33)rschiks Wrote: Can't promise when, still have to do some minor things version 1.6. After that I want to test some stuff for meridius' remote control view.

No problem at all, Thanks anyway!
By the way, will there be any of meridius design in this version 1.6 or you are just building up the ground first for later implementation.
The ground work is now all done and is in version 1.6. As meridius requested I will first start on the new remote control view (see post 768 - http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2034636). I have already done some research about the whole touch gestures thing.

I don't think it's necessary to hold this release. There are enough new features to make it worth releasing it and because I also have no idea how long I will be busy with the new remote control view. After submitting it I can completely focus on his remote view design.
@rschiks I totally agree with you! Thanks for the info! Smile looking forward to this new release!
@rschiks when you say remote control view with gestures thing, is it from post 616 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2027940
that you are trying to create? That view was really beautiful I must say.
(2015-07-14, 17:33)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks when you say remote control view with gestures thing, is it from post 616 http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2027940
that you are trying to create? That view was really beautiful I must say.

Yes, that's the one.

I have already sent meridius an e-mail with several questions.
Hello everyone

I'm still here. Will get back to you tonight about Those questions Richard.

I have been very busy at work so have not had a chance to look at the remote but it's all there in my head. Richard wanted to know how the remote view would look like with TV and music view. Will try and get some images up tonight
I thought that the music view was the one that you have been working with a lot and sent some screenshots here, isn't that the remote view? Because you basically had every ting that would be in a remote view
Yes. But you would still need some sort of info in the remote view when something is been played as its communication with kodi is still present.
ok heres some pics of the remote view when media is been played.

when nothing is been played this is not final as I don't know what to use for the poster and fanart and what to display in the box maybe this is ok how it is the date at the side is for the kodi year release version

when nothing is been played

when a movie is been played

when a music is been played

and when tv shows are been played

in the tv show do you think the episode name should be at the top like in the picture and the show name under it or the other way round ? so dexter is in big letters and the episode name under it in small ?
The way it is in the screen shot....episode name top, series title bottom. The poster on the left also says which series it is.
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8