• 77(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I would appreciate if you like this app, to leave a review on the App Store. It will only take a moment. A few words are fine.

Click on the following link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/kodi-con...24826?mt=8
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
i will do a review later this day

already saying to people to download this and buy it

best remote ever !
(2015-07-21, 11:08)Njaynl Wrote: i will do a review later this day

already saying to people to download this and buy it

best remote ever !

Thanks!
Hey I just downloaded this app
... I gotta say it's pretty awesome, great work!

One thing that's kind of annoying, I don't know if it's a setting somewhere, but when I play a movie through the app the play using menu comes up on kodi instead of auto playing it. Then I have to go to the remote control section and just hit ok and it starts the movie.
(2015-07-21, 15:25)niro3 Wrote: Hey I just downloaded this app
... I gotta say it's pretty awesome, great work!

One thing that's kind of annoying, I don't know if it's a setting somewhere, but when I play a movie through the app the play using menu comes up on kodi instead of auto playing it. Then I have to go to the remote control section and just hit ok and it starts the movie.

Thanks.

I think when playing ISO's or blu-rays you will get a menu. But's this is something Kodi is doing. From the app I just give a play command with a libraryid as parameter.
@rschiks I saw that latest Kodi will support chapter support! It would be nice to have it implemented with your remote control.
(2015-07-21, 20:51)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks I saw that latest Kodi will support chapter support! It would be nice to have it implemented with your remote control.

I also hope they will support it in their APIs Big Grin I will check the source code of isengard to see if I can find any trace.
@meridius for subtitle and language selection?
yes its there, I am not working on it at the moment as I am just waiting for Richard to let me know when he is ready to start.
@meridius oh nice! how many flags did you end up with? Smile
(2015-07-21, 23:45)meridius Wrote: yes its there, I am not working on it at the moment as I am just waiting for Richard to let me know when he is ready to start.

The remote control view is the next thing on my to do list, you can already send me the info/graphics. I still have some time before my vacation :-)
In the mean time I am playing around with the touch gestures.
Excellent, will start and send you some info for the new theme on the weekend. I also changed some info from the last stuff I sent you so will resend it it's not all of it but a little bit.

Would like to try out the new touch features as we discussed as it sounds spot on and a xbmc commander killer

Still not happy with the not playing screen might have a full info bar for that I have still not decided. But that's not a problem at the moment.
(2015-07-22, 05:42)Goliath2000 Wrote: @meridius oh nice! how many flags did you end up with? Smile

As many as Richard wants to program in lol I have a few. But can be added very easily if any are missing.
I have added 300 genre icons...so 300 flags should be no problem....as long as they have a normal size
300 is a good number Smile
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8