• 97(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-08-19, 11:57)Njaynl Wrote:
(2015-08-19, 11:47)rschiks Wrote: With the release of version 1.7 I want to introduce a new name for the app.
No, it's not forced by the Kodi team, it's because I think the app in it's current state is already more than just a remote (trakt support, search for movie/series info) and in the future I want to extend the app with even more great features. Features that don't have a relation with Kodi directly, but will be a great addition.

I already thought of a name (which I keep for myself right now), but maybe you guys have an even better name.
Of course the name should be available on the App Store and as a .com, Facebook, etc.
The name should be as short as possible and should be catchy.

I look forward to any suggestions!

The Awesome Smart Playlist Queue button app? Tongue

no serious

The best Name Would Be: PrimeCC

PrimeCC.com is already a registered domain.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Not very good at This but what about

Convergence "R"
I think you should call the app JESTER because IT can " joggle" so many things ?
(2015-08-19, 21:56)Rivermeadow Wrote: I think you should call the app JESTER because IT can " joggle" so many things ?

Lol, I like that
(2015-08-19, 21:56)Rivermeadow Wrote: I think you should call the app JESTER because IT can " joggle" so many things ?

Thanks! I will put it on the list.

When reading the word I thought I was reading VESPER at first....I have no idea why....Big Grin
http://jamesbond.wikia.com/wiki/Vesper_Lynd_(Eva_Green)
Azure C
Cocoa
Cyan
Indigo
Ok I had a think and thought about a word that fitted with the remote but was still a good name.

Remus

Stands for

Remote.
Entertainment.
Media.
User.
System.

Plus it sound like remote to.

Or

Roma

Remote.
Operation.
Media.
Access.

Just a thought.
Can't wait to play with this new theme and all the other features in 1.7 Smile
Toro.

TOuch RemOte

Rosy

RemOte SYstem.
I have a new name for Kodi Control Center. Some will like it, some will not. Some will see the humour of it, some will not.
Like with all new names, you have to get used to it :-)
It was the same with Kodi.

With version 1.7 it will be revealed, with which I am very busy right now. It's not screen shot worthy right now.

Thanks everyone for the ideas!
Richard I sent you an email don't know if your getting them ?
(2015-08-22, 08:38)rschiks Wrote: I have a new name for Kodi Control Center. Some will like it, some will not. Some will see the humour of it, some will not.

With version 1.7 it will be revealed, with which I am very busy right now. It's not screen shot worthy right now.

Whatever you choose we will love it! : )
btw, rschiks I was looking at the trello todo list and I wonder if you could have a sign with done/complete so that we can follow your work
(2015-08-22, 10:58)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-08-22, 08:38)rschiks Wrote: I have a new name for Kodi Control Center. Some will like it, some will not. Some will see the humour of it, some will not.

Whatever you choose we will love it! : )

I can tell you it's not that easy...especially when you are not that creative Sad
(2015-08-22, 11:35)Goliath2000 Wrote: btw, rschiks I was looking at the trello todo list and I wonder if you could have a sign with done/complete so that we can follow your work

I have added a version 1.7 list and moved the finished items to it.
  • 97(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8