• 114(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I could always do that later (in a next update). First I need to finish this.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
And the subtitles:

Dynamic color:

I have started on the user commands menu (functions button):

Dynamic color:

looking good but could the commands window now called the functions menu on the side be in the same type of window as the subtitles and audio as the buttons next to them

thanks
(2015-09-19, 16:26)meridius Wrote: looking good but could the commands window now called the functions menu on the side be in the same type of window as the subtitles and audio as the buttons next to them

thanks

I can rename it to functions for this remote control view.
And this was already finished, saves a lot of time.
sent you an email had a quick play for the commands menu just a littlie tweak
I was afraid the whole checkboxes thing wouldn't be right in the dynamic color mode, but it turned out to be ok.

Gold theme:

@ Richard could you not do this for the functions screen as it looks better and should be not to much to change, I sent you an email but you never got back to me on that.

(2015-09-21, 11:16)meridius Wrote: @ Richard could you not do this for the functions screen as it looks better and should be not to much to change

Actually this is a lot to change.
For information, since the updated IOS 9, Xbmc commander works! I wanted to test again xbmc Commander and I must say that this one a bit dated compared to Kodi CC. I think KODI CC is greater now Smile

In any case for the nostalgic, it's good to be able to test it again. (the only positive it remains in xbmc commander is speed, less than 1 second to load the images).

So Clap Clap Clap @rschiks for Kodi CC Smile For me The best Now Smile
(2015-09-21, 13:09)madmartigan57 Wrote: For information, since the updated IOS 9, Xbmc commander works! I wanted to test again xbmc Commander and I must say that this one a bit dated compared to Kodi CC. I think KODI CC is greater now Smile

In any case for the nostalgic, it's good to be able to test it again. (the only positive it remains in xbmc commander is speed, less than 1 second to load the images).

So Clap Clap Clap @rschiks for Kodi CC Smile For me The best Now Smile

I hope it will stay for a long time!
The remote view options menu turned out not to be exactly like the original design.

In this menu you should be able to change to the buttons (instead of gestures and vice versa) and you should be able to change settings. Settings like the current view (maybe you want to switch to another view), and specific settings of a view (like don't display the speed scroll pad).
I personally think you should be able to switch between touch and button very fast (like I have done in the other remote control view). The settings you don't change that often.

I can now use the old view settings menu. So I need to maintain it only once.

And the last items are added to the remote control view, the touch buttons. I can tell you, the work is boring.
Now rests me to code the logic of the items. Some are already done, but not everything.

@ Richard

1. I sent you the locations of the buttons and they are not in the same location ? it looks to small and to close. Why did you not use the info I sent you.
2. You need a off button for the subtitles
3. the push up line under the N looks way way to big

I don't know why you not using any info I am sending you seems like I am wasting my time as your making it for your theme and just transporting it over, theres a lot more space on the new theme and its not been used. I sent you the locations for the buttons for the none touch part.
(2015-09-21, 18:21)meridius Wrote: @ Richard

1. I sent you the locations of the buttons and they are not in the same location ? it looks to small and to close. Why did you not use the info I sent you.
2. You need a off button for the subtitles
3. the push up line under the N looks way way to big

I don't know why you not using any info I am sending you seems like I am wasting my time as your making it for your theme and just transporting it over, theres a lot more space on the new theme and its not been used. I sent you the locations for the buttons for the none touch part.

1. I have used the same locations as the other view. Yes, they are a little bit closer together. In the other view I have tested and it's fine. I also needed to do that because I have less height to work with. I also think it looks nicer a little bit together.
2. Yep, will add that.
3. I could make it a little bit less smaller.

I don't think changing locations makes it a different theme. Not at all.
  • 114(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8