• 115(current)
Kyra for Kodi
this is what it should look like

take no notice of the audio track window its the off subtitle part that you need to look at this should be at the top at all times, you can see the smaller line for the info bar. I sent you the image for that ages ago but you have not used it,

I just think it looks more spaced out

the buttons at the top need to be highlighted like the in my images and the same for the buttons at the bottom when in use and the text goes white when selected, you can see this at the top of my image with the time icon
Yep, still need to add the no subtitles options.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
ok just let me know what you need
(2015-09-21, 18:54)meridius Wrote: ok just let me know what you need

I think I have everything right now. All items are there and placed. Just need to add code.
For the subtitles I think I will do exactly the same as in post 208:

When you want to turn it off, this is the quickest way, instead of going through a list, even if it's the first one.
(2015-09-21, 19:13)rschiks Wrote: For the subtitles I think I will do exactly the same as in post 208:

When you want to turn it off, this is the quickest way, instead of going through a list, even if it's the first one.

Maybe meridius can move the Subtitles(off) to upper corner in that menu instead of having it in the list?
I could make at the bottom a new box separated by a thin line in the same color as the border. The inner will not be solid, transparent. So it will be exactly like the screen shot in post 2715. Only 4 rows move then. I could also make the entire box higher to compensate it.
hmm right now from what I can see the subtitle menu is some kind of dialog box pointing at the icon below it, if you put something at the bottom this dialog box will fall apart and look strange...
But it's worth to play around with it as you are doing now Smile
(2015-09-21, 21:58)Goliath2000 Wrote: hmm right now from what I can see the subtitle menu is some kind of dialog box pointing at the icon below it, if you put something at the bottom this dialog box will fall apart and look strange...
But it's worth to play around with it as you are doing now Smile

Maybe, that's why I think the bottom should not be a solid color, just a thin line as a separator. I will experiment a little bit and post a screen shot.
@rschiks I don't know if this is a nice feature to have but you can think about it. I know you have been working hard with the remote view but I wonder if you can consider to add a button to jump to a certain movie and show it on TV from the movie view? I know you can do it from the remote view but when you are scrolling through your collection and find a good movie and want to show it for other family members it would be nice to have a fast button to jump to that movie and show it on TV.
(2015-09-22, 19:17)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks I don't know if this is a nice feature to have but you can think about it. I know you have been working hard with the remote view but I wonder if you can consider to add a button to jump to a certain movie and show it on TV from the movie view? I know you can do it from the remote view but when you are scrolling through your collection and find a good movie and want to show it for other family members it would be nice to have a fast button to jump to that movie and show it on TV.

So what you are saying: a play button on top of the poster? Which movie view are you talking about?
(2015-09-22, 20:28)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 19:17)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks I don't know if this is a nice feature to have but you can think about it. I know you have been working hard with the remote view but I wonder if you can consider to add a button to jump to a certain movie and show it on TV from the movie view? I know you can do it from the remote view but when you are scrolling through your collection and find a good movie and want to show it for other family members it would be nice to have a fast button to jump to that movie and show it on TV.

So what you are saying: a play button on top of the poster? Which movie view are you talking about?

Not exactly. I don't want to play the movie, just want to show the poster, fanart etc. on the TV screen. From Kodi CC you select to show movie posters in a wall view. I was thinking if you can have a quick button from there. For example if you are scrolling through your movie collection and find a interesting movie but don't want to play it, you just want to show others what you have found.
(2015-09-22, 20:55)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 20:28)rschiks Wrote:

Not exactly. I don't want to play the movie, just want to show the poster, fanart etc. on the TV screen. From Kodi CC you select to show movie posters in a wall view. I was thinking if you can have a quick button from there. For example if you are scrolling through your movie collection and find a interesting movie but don't want to play it, you just want to show others what you have found.

Ah, check. I think this can be implemented easily. For all the art Kodi returns the location. It's either locally stored (in the folder of the movie) or a url.
@rschiks so you can jump to that position easily? Smile
(2015-09-23, 05:54)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks so you can jump to that position easily? Smile

It's possible to display fan art of the selected movie on your iPad on Kodi, because I know the urls.
It's also possible to open the movies window on Kodi.
Once the movies window in Kodi is open I can find out what's currently being displayed (independent od the skin) and I know the other menu items (so movies in this case).
I already experimented with this. The only thing is getting to the movie which you have selected on your iPad in Kodi....I have to send a bunch of up/down commands.

So yes it's possible.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8