• 117(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-09-23, 17:20)meridius Wrote: oh see what you mean just thought you wanted the theme to look different from the rest. the functions ticks you never see unless your adding or deleting. just thought the tick I did was better looking for that theme.

must be just the way I look and things when designing it as it looks better than the old tick.

I leave it in your hands and let you decide.
and for some reason the hands don't line up with the touch button images in the background

I also try to avoid that I have to make everything twice, so using other elements from the app would be better. I can then do modifications in one place. I don't mind altering the appearance of existing items, so it will give a different look..like I have done with this one (dynamic color). It's not that much work as building a view from the ground up.
I'd rather spent my time on implementing new features and improvements than creating views twice. Just like I have done with this remote control view. Which are basically the same. If I implemented the dynamic color option (or for that matter the gold color) in the other remote view, it would also give another look.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
After this remote control view is finished I am going to work on version 1.8. Besides little tweaks and additions, I already have planned what I am going to add, which has a requirement for Isengard 15.2 (I expect this version to be released any time now).
For version 1.9 I was thinking of adding iPad Pro support. I am curious if a lot of people are going to get one.

So, are there people who have plans of getting an iPad Pro?
Are you wanting any new views designed based on the remote for moves or other stuff ?
(2015-09-24, 11:20)meridius Wrote: Are you wanting any new views designed based on the remote for moves or other stuff ?

No, not at this moment.
When looking back at the new remote control view it really takes a lot of time. The new views I also have to do twice, because in my opinion, I also want to use current features, like the customizable menu.
Since I still have lot's of ideas for new features and improvements, I am going to focus on that now. When I have a lot's of spare time again, I can pick this up.
Richard,

I am planning on getting an iPad Pro, either for Christmas or early next year.

Regards,

Bart
(2015-09-24, 13:30)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 11:20)meridius Wrote: Are you wanting any new views designed based on the remote for moves or other stuff ?

No, not at this moment.
When looking back at the new remote control view it really takes a lot of time. The new views I also have to do twice, because in my opinion, I also want to use current features, like the customizable menu.
Since I still have lot's of ideas for new features and improvements, I am going to focus on that now. When I have a lot's of spare time again, I can pick this up.

maybe we can incorporate the top and bottom buttons of my theme into your theme and make it one complete unit and it will give you more space for the future . something like this and you can still use the button customization as you have it now?

what you think

you could replace the time button for a icon button so you could switch between vol and buttons in them views.

I think that would work really well

something like this

but in your colours don't think it looks to bad at all and I think would save time and effort doing a whole new theme
(2015-09-24, 19:44)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 13:30)rschiks Wrote:

No, not at this moment.

maybe we can incorporate the top and bottom buttons of my theme into your theme and make it one complete unit and it will give you more space for the future . something like this and you can still use the button customization as you have it now?

what you think

you could replace the time button for a icon button so you could switch between vol and buttons in them views.

something like this

but in your colours don't think it looks to bad at all and I think would save time and effort doing a whole new theme

I am going to give it some thoughts in the next couple of months what to do exactly with this subject.
(2015-09-24, 13:44)bsoriano Wrote: Richard,

I am planning on getting an iPad Pro, either for Christmas or early next year.

Regards,

Bart

Great to hear. I am not going to only make it for myself then!
This weekend is my birthday!!! Let's celebrate. This will be a great opportunity for you to get the Pro version. This weekend alone 50% off.
Get it now!!!!

(2015-09-25, 10:43)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 19:44)meridius Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 13:30)rschiks Wrote: No, not at this moment.

what you think

something like this

I am going to give it some thoughts in the next couple of months what to do exactly with this subject.

What do you mean give it some thoughts, some new ideas ? If you don't want me involved anymore just say. Or if your not interested in a new design I will leave it

Oh and happy birthday.
@meridius:

Thanks,

What I am saying is that in the next couple of months I am giving it some thoughts on how to proceed.
When I looked at your screen shots I thought ok, this could be an option. But then again, is the only goal to get some more space. So, put as much information on the screen as possible.
When creating this app I was playing with this thought too, but decided not to do it, because I also like to see the fan art in the background. That's why I have chosen the transparency.
If more space is needed, maybe the iPad Pro will be a better option.
When supporting the iPad Pro all screens have to be modified. This definitely will take some time. After releasing version 1.7 I can focus on this. Which will keep me busy for several weeks again.

So, would this not be a better option: want more space....use an iPad Pro.
The ability to retract the info bar is added and the speed scroll pad:

Looking good Richard
(2015-09-25, 15:43)rschiks Wrote: The ability to retract the info bar is added and the speed scroll pad:
Oh this is exactly what I was asking for before! Smile Thanks Richard! I believe now in movie view you will be able to display more posters since this info bar is retracted?
Still a few things to do, but the new remote control view is almost completely functional. I have been busy the whole day with it.
It can now display movies/episodes/albums/songs/pictures/channels.

The bottom menu bar is missing the UI switch button. Since it's not there yet, I have decided the center the other buttons. When the UI switch button is there again I will put it the buttons back in their original position.

• 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8