• 118(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Don't forget...1 day left!

(2015-09-25, 11:04)rschiks Wrote: This weekend is my birthday!!! Let's celebrate. This will be a great opportunity for you to get the Pro version. This weekend alone 50% off.
Get it now!!!!

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-09-26, 17:21)rschiks Wrote: Still a few things to do, but the new remote control view is almost completely functional. I have been busy the whole day with it.
It can now display movies/episodes/albums/songs/pictures/channels.

The bottom menu bar is missing the UI switch button. Since it's not there yet, I have decided the center the other buttons. When the UI switch button is there again I will put it the buttons back in their original position.

looks great mate your doing a fantastic job, could you add the year of the tv show was first released in the info bar.

I know you centred the icons which is better until later on but could you save the info from the last positions for the future so we don't have to go through the alignment info.

just the rating and its there

I had a play with he new iPhone today and I do like the 3d touch shame this is not in this years ipads as I think it would of been a brilliant option for the remote to activate certain things but maybe next year.

I was thinking of getting the ipad pro but will have to hold it first as the 50% extra weight and no 3d touch is putting me of abit as I think next year will be the time to get one as it might be lighter and have 3d touch.

cheers
In my configuration the year of an episode is empty...empty as I get "0" back from Kodi. I think I need to add an extra query for the show info. Will check it out.

And of course I have saved the positions :-)

I was also a little bit disappointed in no 3d touch for the iPad pro. But I think I am going to sell my iPad Air and buy the iPad Pro.
Will have to see what it's like when it comes out and the price.
Hello everyone.

@rschiks For the option to send directly on the remote after pressing "Play" it's OK to version 1.7?
@rschiks To customize the remote control with the buttons eg "movie" ... at the bottom and at the top it is only to the standard remote control (dark) or it is also possible with the remote control with color (design meridius)
(2015-09-27, 11:07)madmartigan57 Wrote: Hello everyone.

@rschiks For the option to send directly on the remote after pressing "Play" it's OK to version 1.7?

Yes, still want to do this for version 1.7.
Also the ability to change the batch size for getting movies (will be in experimental settings). It's now 250 movies at a time.
(2015-09-27, 11:09)madmartigan57 Wrote: @rschiks To customize the remote control with the buttons eg "movie" ... at the bottom and at the top it is only to the standard remote control (dark) or it is also possible with the remote control with color (design meridius)

No, only for the dark theme. The new theme (for now) only consists of a new remote control view.
Only a few hours left for this offer!

I have decided to add the extended info to the other remote control view too. It's my intention to use extended info at different places. That's why I have used neutral colours for the gold version and dynamic mode version.

Excellent! Thank you Richard!

Regards,

Bart
As requested I have added the setting to go directly to the remote control when something is initiated to be played:

I have renamed Experimental settings to Advanced settings and have added a new one:

Batch size retrieving movies

With this setting you can influence the number of movies retrieved from Kodi in a single batch. The default is 250. For slower devices (like the raspberry pi) 250 is a good number. Faster systems (and large libraries) can benefit from a much higher number, say 1000. You can experiment with this. This should then increase the time needed to get all the movies since less queries are needed.

Richard could I make a design suggestion for the extra info. Thought I would ask first if your willing to make it for the new theme view as the new extra info seems to repeat alot of stuff.
(2015-09-30, 16:24)meridius Wrote: Richard could I make a design suggestion for the extra info. Thought I would ask first if your willing to make it for the new theme view as the new extra info seems to repeat alot of stuff.

Of course you can always suggest things!
Just wanted to say that I know there's duplicate info. My intention for this is not only to use it for the remote control view, but also in other places where that info is not available.
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8