• 125(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-10-14, 18:11)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:08)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:00)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks cdart is not working if you have artist name like Beyoncé you will only see default cdart then! I think its the " é "

I only do something with a filename called cdart.png

An example:

C:\MP3\Within Temptation\Mother Earth
........................................................\cdart.png
........................................................\Track 1.mp3
........................................................\Track 2.mp3
Don't you think the location info gets messed up with the " é " ? Because no album from beyonce was showing the cdart even thou I have them in each album folder and I can see that kodi skin is picking it up and display it

It could be. Need to look into that.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-10-14, 18:20)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:08)Goliath2000 Wrote: @rschiks if you play a youtube clip on kodi, remote view is saying nothing is playing at the moment!

Just checked it.....Kodi saying it's a music video...I was not checking on it...yet. It's fixed now.

Wonderful Smile
Why you using cdart.png ?

Artwork downloader uses movie name-discart.png and xbmc uses disc,png that's how all my disc art is been named and saved in each movie folder. It's always been this way as I design alot of disks art for fanart website.

Never used cdart.png in all the years I used xbmc.

Richard I thought the play and pause button did the same thing or command.
Forgot I think I know why the quick jumps are not working. I think

If you press A it jumps to A but if you press C after that it jumps to B. I think it does this because it's already used the quick jump command once. The only way to make it work is to press A then D then C as D is the 2nd quick jump command.

It must be because the quick jump commands been used once already.

The only way this would work is if the letter c is pushed by the user it should jump to a first then b then c in a fast code send. I have tried this by adding them to the functions menu and seems to work. But jumps only the speed I can double tap the button but a code should work faster. The only thing is that it would seem to jump by two letters before it gets to the third

I hope you sort of understand that. Maybe it's the only way to get it to work right
(2015-10-14, 18:46)meridius Wrote: Why you using cdart.png ?

Artwork downloader uses movie name-discart.png and xbmc uses disc,png that's how all my disc art is been named and saved in each movie folder. It's always been this way as I design alot of disks art for fanart website.

I could change it for movies to disc.png according to
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Downloader

For the new movies part I want to add cdart as well. I will extend the select fan art for movies with cd art. You also don't need to have it the folder then. Just select it in the app.

And yes, the play and pause buttons give the exact same command.
(2015-10-14, 18:57)meridius Wrote: Forgot I think I know why the quick jumps are not working. I think

If you press A it jumps to A but if you press C after that it jumps to B. I think it does this because it's already used the quick jump command once. The only way to make it work is to press A then D then C as D is the 2nd quick jump command.

The only way this would work is if the letter c is pushed by the user it should jump to a first then b then c in a fast code send. I have tried this by adding them to the functions menu and seems to work. But jumps only the speed I can double tap the button but a code should work faster. The only thing is that it would seem to jump by two letters before it gets to the third

I hope you sort of understand that. Maybe it's the only way to get it to work right

I will try it. Maybe a jump just needs to time-out and then it will reset.
(2015-10-14, 19:14)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 18:57)meridius Wrote: Forgot I think I know why the quick jumps are not working. I think

I think I know a way to fix it :-) to be continued.
(2015-10-14, 19:06)rschiks Wrote:

For the new movies part I want to add cdart as well. I will extend the select fan art for movies with cd art. You also don't need to have it the folder then. Just select it in the app.

For movies it must be disc.png but for music it is cdart.png
I really love the fullscreen option for music Smile thanks Richard!!!
(2015-10-14, 19:37)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 19:06)rschiks Wrote:

For movies it must be disc.png but for music it is cdart.png

I will change it. No problem.
(2015-10-14, 19:51)Goliath2000 Wrote: I really love the fullscreen option for music Smile thanks Richard!!!

You're welcome.
(2015-10-14, 19:32)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-10-14, 19:14)rschiks Wrote:

I think I know a way to fix it :-) to be continued.

Thanks mate
Also when playing TV shows it duplicates the episode number is this normal. ?eg

S07E06 - 06. Phantasms
(2015-10-14, 20:46)meridius Wrote: Also when playing TV shows it duplicates the episode number is this normal. ?eg

S07E06 - 06. Phantasms

Check out post #1852.

I guess in your example the 06. is in the episode name.
found a bug when using custom bottom menu bar in touch2 view it kills the remote screen when you say select the return circle or use custom menu item context menu
  • 125(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8