• 131(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Looks awesome !!
I am slowly getting there with the Series XL:

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
rschiks I bought Photoshop just for fixing my cdarts Smile since many of my cdart had white or black background. This will take a lot of my time this month and next I believe
I really love that you fixed the fullscreen option when playing music... this was exactly what I was looking for! I must thank you one more time Smile
(2015-11-01, 17:32)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks I bought Photoshop just for fixing my cdarts Smile since many of my cdart had white or black background. This will take a lot of my time this month and next I believe

You can also find a lot at fanart.tv. Might save some work.
(2015-11-01, 17:35)Goliath2000 Wrote: I really love that you fixed the fullscreen option when playing music... this was exactly what I was looking for! I must thank you one more time Smile

You're welcome!
rschiks I have used cdart manager and MediaElch to download automatically my entire collection but many of my files are not in the fanart.tv database so I need to do this manually Sad
(2015-11-01, 17:41)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks I have used cdart manager and MediaElch to download automatically my entire collection but many of my files are not in the fanart.tv database so I need to do this manually Sad

Ah, I see.
The display poster, background and screen shot are also working.

I am done done for the weekend now.

(2015-11-01, 17:41)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks I have used cdart manager and MediaElch to download automatically my entire collection but many of my files are not in the fanart.tv database so I need to do this manually Sad

Hi. I do a lot of cd artwork for fanart.tv and as long as you follow the guidelines you can upload your own stuff.

Eg
https://fanart.tv/members/meridius/
rschiks have you been able to fix the problem that occurs with Beyoncé <--- é that cdart is not showing
(2015-11-01, 20:19)Goliath2000 Wrote: rschiks have you been able to fix the problem that occurs with Beyoncé <--- é that cdart is not showing

Actually, I haven't looked at it yet (there are also some other issues I need to address).
But I will look at it.
Hello, is there a way that I can pull the subtitle search window so I can search and download subtitles? From what I am seeing now, I can select subtitle that was already in my media folders only.

Apologize if this has been mentioned before. Finally, great thanks for the app, my family love it! Big Grin
(2015-11-05, 03:56)dannypcf Wrote: Hello, is there a way that I can pull the subtitle search window so I can search and download subtitles? From what I am seeing now, I can select subtitle that was already in my media folders only.

Apologize if this has been mentioned before. Finally, great thanks for the app, my family love it! Big Grin

Currently it's not possible. The search subtitle screen is available in the windows ids, so theoratically it can be added to the custom bottom menu bar buttons (kodi command). I need to experiment with it to see if it will work.

http://kodi.wiki/view/Window_IDs
(2015-10-24, 12:17)Njaynl Wrote: Hi,

found a bug still:

when using toch2 remote view and while pressing the return circle on my custom menu bar it still closes the remote view
also happens with the information button and some other custom buttons

Angel

Fixed the issue. The currently playing label entry in the bottom menu bar is now also being displayed.
  • 131(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8