• 135(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-11-14, 23:40)meridius Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 17:08)rschiks Wrote: What do you think about this?
The background can be blurred:

Hi Richard how's you long time no chat.

Like the blur effect as it makes things easier to read. Would it be possible to put movie collections in the movies as I like to keep all my movies in one place. Just tried out the iPad pro nice device but the Wight and the lack of 3D Touch made me decide not to buy this version. Maybe the next version.

Doing great here. I agree with you about the blur effect. Really like it a lot.
Forgot about the movie collections in the new Movies XL. There's the option to retrieve the setid of the movie (if applicable). So I know if movies belong to eachother. Haven't got an idea (yet) how to get that information in the view.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-11-15, 00:12)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 23:40)meridius Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 17:08)rschiks Wrote: What do you think about this?
The background can be blurred:

Hi Richard how's you long time no chat.

Like the blur effect as it makes things easier to read. Would it be possible to put movie collections in the movies as I like to keep all my movies in one place. Just tried out the iPad pro nice device but the Wight and the lack of 3D Touch made me decide not to buy this version. Maybe the next version.

Doing great here. I agree with you about the blur effect. Really like it a lot.
Forgot about the movie collections in the new Movies XL. There's the option to retrieve the setid of the movie (if applicable). So I know if movies belong to eachother. Haven't got an idea (yet) how to get that information in the view.

Hi Richard

Why not have one poster for the movie collections when you select it the movies inside the collection slide out from the poster of the collections and push the other movies along. Same when closed.

So when the collection slide out and you select a movie it shows the info as normal.

Just a thought.
(2015-11-15, 00:17)meridius Wrote: Hi Richard

Why not have one poster for the movie collections when you select it the movies inside the collection slide out from the poster of the collections and push the other movies along. Same when closed.

So when the collection slide out and you select a movie it shows the info as normal.

Just a thought.

I know what you mean. But how to recognize it's part of a movie collection in the view with all the posters (or backgrounds)? An additional icon on top of the cover? Or an transparant rectangle at the top with the text collection inside?

Keep in mind the Movies XL was done for large collections and speed. Any additional logic and retrieving data will make it slower. Probably needs to be a setting then :-)
I like the blur effect so much I have decided to make it the default. The theme settings were a Pro feature that's why I made it available to everyone so you could disable it :-)
(2015-11-14, 21:29)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-14, 21:19)McYoshi Wrote: Will the "play all songs from this Artist" button also be added in 1.9?

I think so. I will add an option that displays a play button over the artist cover.

As requested I have added the option:

Thanks Richard!
wow this version is going to be awesome once more Smile ... did you tackle the remote view shutdown when using custom buttons yet? Smile
(2015-11-15, 14:11)Njaynl Wrote: wow this version is going to be awesome once more Smile ... did you tackle the remote view shutdown when using custom buttons yet? Smile

yep, this problem is fixed. Just tested it again! :-)

...and this version will have to do for a while (unless serious things are found of course), because of the iPhone version I am going to do.
I have just submitted version 1.9!

The average review time is 7 days.
I hope you like this new version.

The final version 1.9 release notes:

- iPad Pro support
- Theme settings are now available for non-pro users
- Added blur background option to theme settings
- Background is now blurred by default (change this setting via theme settings if not wanted)
- Search bar added to TV & Radio
- Removed XBMC references (some menu items need to be hide again)
- Option to play all songs from an artist added (enable in general settings)
- UI tweaks
- Bug fixes

Pro version:
- 2 new menu options added: Movies XL & Series XL. Highlights: designed specifically for large libraries and speed, supports CDArt, search bar, retractable info bar, multiple views, multiple animation effects, display on Kodi option (create a screen shot and display it on Kodi so that other people in the room can watch the info on the big screen), display art, data and images remain in memory (if selected)
- Advanced setting Series batch size added
- Clear offline cache option added to the maintenance menu option
- Offline cache is now per Kodi host (old offline cache files need to be removed, use clear offline cache in the maintenance menu)
- Movie tunes support added (place theme.mp3 in folder where movie resides)
1.9 looks absolutely great! Thank you very much.

Did you solve the "Files" sort order problem? (Sort by name...)

Did you solve the problem that the screen changes when using the Buttons in the lower bar. (When in Remote Screen using Pause Button in the lower the screen changes to the menu screen)

Sorry if you fixed these in the last weeks....
(2015-11-15, 21:12)Baerwurzl Wrote: 1.9 looks absolutely great! Thank you very much.

Did you solve the "Files" sort order problem? (Sort by name...)

Did you solve the problem that the screen changes when using the Buttons in the lower bar. (When in Remote Screen using Pause Button in the lower the screen changes to the menu screen)

Sorry if you fixed these in the last weeks....

The files sort options are still on my to do list.

And the remote control buttons in the custom bottom menu bar in the remote control view don't close the remote view anymore. That's fixed.
Thank you!
Version 1.9 just got approved :-)
(2015-11-20, 21:00)rschiks Wrote: Version 1.9 just got approved :-)

Very nice!

I have one small issue, Background in all views are black! Is this a bug?
(2015-11-20, 21:32)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 21:00)rschiks Wrote: Version 1.9 just got approved :-)

Very nice!

I have one small issue, Background in all views are black! Is this a bug?

Black or blurred?

Because blurred is the new default setting, which you can change in the theme settings.
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8