• 137(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I have two problems .. That can not be Kyra problems. I have no cd art and have no theme in films and tv shows. Sad
I am using the addon Emby ... However themes and cd art works fine on my kodi.

A request:
   It would be possible in the text of a touch (Plot) and show on every screen in large print? With the background all grounded? To leave a touch
   Would be nice to read ...
(2015-11-21, 17:31)iorifly Wrote: I have two problems .. That can not be Kyra problems. I have no cd art and have no theme in films and tv shows. Sad
I am using the addon Emby ... However themes and cd art works fine on my kodi.

A request:
   It would be possible in the text of a touch (Plot) and show on every screen in large print? With the background all grounded? To leave a touch
   Would be nice to read ...

Hi,

For the theme music and cdart to be working you need a theme.mp3 (and the option enable movie tunes in the settings) and disc.png in the folder with your movie.
In your case:

smb://SERVIDORAS/E/Filmes/05_VINGADORES/theme.mp3

smb://SERVIDORAS/E/Filmes/05_VINGADORES/disc.png

I am thinking to also support CDArt by selecting it using the select fan art option.

With the plot text do you mean an option to enlarge the text and make the background of that text a solid color?
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
My folder structure this in this way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77tiyr9rnvjcne...0.png?dl=0
(2015-11-21, 18:44)iorifly Wrote: My folder structure this in this way.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/77tiyr9rnvjcne...0.png?dl=0

As I see it right now go on your server to the folder Filmes on your F: volume
Go to the folder OS_VINGADORES.
You should see a file named OS_VINGADORES.ISO

Place in the same folder a theme.mp3 and a disc.png and it should work.
And so it begins...the iPhone version!!!

I have learned a lot from the months working on the iPad version. Got a lot of feedback. Feedback that I definitely will use in the iPhone version.
For the iPhone version I will use the same method to retrieve the data from Kodi as the Movies XL and Series XL options in the iPad version.
The data and images will remain in memory.
At the bottom you can choose which buttons you want. The plus button is for the quick menu options. For example: for movies this could be show watched and show not watched movies.

Remember the next couple of screen shots are a work in progress. They are taken from an iPhone 6.

The first view for Movies will be called focus. It uses the backgrounds. When scrolling up the top movie gets focussed :-) The remaining movie images will be smaller and darker.

Im looking forward to the iPhone App.

To the iPad App i have some suggestions:

1. is it possible to have watched/unwatched checkboxes also in the mainmenu of series xl? Like in movies xl? To have a overview of all unwachted episodes of all series (hope this is not the same suggestion like some posts before)

2. i cannot add movies xl and series xl to the upper custom bar. Forgot?

3. is it possible to autohide (settings) the infoscreen (upper screen) in movies xl and series xl, so that there are only the posters and no textdescription first after opening and after clicking on a film it shows up?

Thank you for your work!
(2015-11-21, 13:26)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 13:21)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 13:19)rschiks Wrote: I think I might have an idea. Because of the beyonce issue I have changed the way I construct the url to the image. In your case it might be the problem.
You probable use local images and nfo files.
But the way I do it right now is the way it actually should be and worked in the case I had local cdart for beyonce.

That's true I have local files and nfo files in each folder.

Then I guess this is the issue....but I am still confused what is different then. I will see if I can reproduce the problem.

Could you send me an .nfo file?

Btw, I have only info file in my music folders but for the movies I only have clearart.png, disc.png, fanart.jpg, logo.png, poster.jpg, extrafanart and extrathumbs

nfo file in my music folders looks like this:
album.nfo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<album>
<musicBrainzAlbumID>5537624c-3d2f-4f5c-8099-df916082c85c</musicBrainzAlbumID>
<allmusicid>mw0002828987</allmusicid>
<title>25</title>
<artist>Adele</artist>
<genre>Pop/Rock</genre>
<style>Adult Alternative Pop/Rock</style>
<style>Alternative/Indie Rock</style>
<mood>Autumnal</mood>
<mood>Bittersweet</mood>
<mood>Calm/Peaceful</mood>
<mood>Intimate</mood>
<mood>Literate</mood>
<mood>Poignant</mood>
<mood>Refined</mood>
<mood>Reflective</mood>
<mood>Restrained</mood>
<mood>Searching</mood>
<mood>Smooth</mood>
<mood>Wistful</mood>
<mood>Yearning</mood>
<review>25 is the upcoming third studio album recorded by British singer and songwriter Adele. It is scheduled to be released on 20 November 2015, through XL Recordings. Following the release and international success of Adele's second studio album 21, she had planned to quit the music industry and go out on a positive note. However, Adele decided to take a hiatus instead and raise her son. During her sabbatical, she suffered with writer's block and rescheduled the album's studio sessions fearing she had lost her ability to write songs. In 2013, Adele had a breakthrough and the material that eventually became 25 manifested, with writing and recording continuing through to 2015. According to the singer, the album's title is a reflection of her when she was 25 and the frame of mind she was in during that age.

The lead single, &quot;Hello&quot;, was a critical and commercial success, with the single becoming a worldwide number one hit in 22 countries</review>
<label></label>
<rating>10</rating>
<releasedate>November 20, 2015</releasedate>
<year>2015</year>
</album>

and for artist.nfo

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes"?>
<artist>
<musicBrainzArtistID>c37c49a1-f5b6-481d-98b9-0f7fb8366ca2</musicBrainzArtistID>
<name>Adele</name>
<genre>Soul / R&amp;B / Pop</genre>
<yearsactive>2006 - present</yearsactive>
<formed>2006</formed>
<biography>Adele Laurie Blue Adkins, MBE (born 5 May 1988) better known mononymously as Adele (/əˈdɛl/), is a British singer and songwriter. She was given a recording contract by XL Recordings after a friend posted her demo on Myspace in 2006. In 2007, she received the Brit Awards &quot;Critics' Choice&quot; award and won the BBC Sound of 2008. Her debut album, 19, was released in 2008 to commercial and critical success. It is certified four times platinum in the UK, and double platinum in the U.S. An appearance she made on Saturday Night Live in late 2008 boosted her career in the U.S. At the 51st Annual Grammy Awards, Adele received the awards for Best New Artist and Best Female Pop Vocal Performance.

Adele released her second studio album, 21, in early 2011. The album was well received critically and surpassed the success of her debut, earning the singer numerous awards in 2012, including a record-tying six Grammy Awards[11] including Album of the Year; two Brit Awards; and three American Music Awards. The album has been certified 16 times platinum in the UK, and in the U.S. it has held the top position longer than any album since 1985, and is certified Diamond. The album has sold 30 million copies worldwide. She has sold an estimated 40 million albums and 50 million singles worldwide.
The success of 21 earned Adele numerous mentions in the Guinness Book of World Records. She is the first woman in the history of the Billboard Hot 100 to have three simultaneous top 10 singles as a lead artist, and the first female artist to simultaneously have two albums in the top five of the Billboard 200 and two singles in the top five of the Billboard Hot 100. 21 is the longest running number one album by a female solo artist in the history of the UK and U.S. Album Charts. In 2011 and 2012, Billboard named Adele Artist of the Year. In 2012, she was listed at number five on VH1's 100 Greatest Women in Music, and the American magazine Time named her one of the most influential people in the world. In 2013, she received an Academy Award, a Grammy Award, and a Golden Globe Award for Best Original Song for her song &quot;Skyfall&quot;, which she wrote and composed for the James Bond film of the same name.</biography>
<born>1988</born>
<died></died>
<disbanded></disbanded>
<fanart/>
<album>
<title>19</title>
<year>2008</year>
</album>
<album>
<title>21</title>
<year>2011</year>
</album>
</artist>
Hello Richard,

I have been testing version 1.9, and here are my comments/requests:

1. Thank you so much for Movies XL and Series XL! The performance is really good on my 3000+ movies and 200+ series.

2. I have not been able to reproduce it today, but yesterday I had a lot of messages saying that there was no movie info, and when I touched on the movie a second or third time the movie info showed up. I also noticed that there are screens which when this happened, were blank and there was no back arrow, and I had to press the Menu button to continue working.

3. I would love it if you could add the audio language and subtitle language information (either text or flags) to the movie information screen, and also the country (I have movies from all over the world).

Thank you again for this wonderful app, I also am very happy to be Pro!

Regards,

Bart
Sorry about the delay in the response !!!
   About my folder structure this in this way.

About what I said the synopsis text is when you click the text touch the text, he goes to the ipad screen center and the rest of the ipad's screen is grounded and the text in the center of the screen for you to read calmly and so easier.
   Then just tap anywhere on the screen and back to normal ....
I could make myself understood?

More request would be the "display background" Because not only touch the thumbnail of the backugroud and call this function?

PS:
The above image was in my dropbox was wrong! LOL
  That has nothing to do with our conversation!
(2015-11-21, 21:15)Baerwurzl Wrote: Im looking forward to the iPhone App.

To the iPad App i have some suggestions:

1. is it possible to have watched/unwatched checkboxes also in the mainmenu of series xl? Like in movies xl? To have a overview of all unwachted episodes of all series (hope this is not the same suggestion like some posts before)

2. i cannot add movies xl and series xl to the upper custom bar. Forgot?

3. is it possible to autohide (settings) the infoscreen (upper screen) in movies xl and series xl, so that there are only the posters and no textdescription first after opening and after clicking on a film it shows up?

Thank you for your work!

1. The only information that is available at that moment is the number of watched episodes. When the series is selected the details are retrieved. The reason why it's a lot faster right now.

2. No, didn't forget that. I was thinking that you don't need both buttons at the same time. When you set the option replace series in menu with Series XL the button Series will change too and starts Series XL.

3. No problem. Will put this on the list for the next version.
(2015-11-21, 21:30)Goliath2000 Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 13:26)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 13:21)Goliath2000 Wrote: That's true I have local files and nfo files in each folder.

Then I guess this is the issue....but I am still confused what is different then. I will see if I can reproduce the problem.

Could you send me an .nfo file?

Btw, I have only info file in my music folders but for the movies I only have clearart.png, disc.png, fanart.jpg, logo.png, poster.jpg, extrafanart and extrathumbs

nfo file in my music folders looks like this:
album.nfo

I now know I can do some additional tests. Worse case scenario I will use the old method again (or add both methods to the advanced settings and you can choose yourself)
(2015-11-21, 21:31)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Richard,

1. Thank you so much for Movies XL and Series XL! The performance is really good on my 3000+ movies and 200+ series.

2. I have not been able to reproduce it today, but yesterday I had a lot of messages saying that there was no movie info, and when I touched on the movie a second or third time the movie info showed up. I also noticed that there are screens which when this happened, were blank and there was no back arrow, and I had to press the Menu button to continue working.

3. I would love it if you could add the audio language and subtitle language information (either text or flags) to the movie information screen, and also the country (I have movies from all over the world).

Regards,

Bart

1. Pheww...great to hear! :-)

2. Once a move is selected I ask more info from themoviedb.org (actors for example....they have an id so I can get more info, Kodi does not have that kind of info). When that call fails it will give you that error.

3. I can add an additional button (like cast, crew and options) to display that kind of information. Would that be an idea?
(2015-11-21, 22:04)iorifly Wrote: Sorry about the delay in the response !!!
   About my folder structure this in this way.

About what I said the synopsis text is when you click the text touch the text, he goes to the ipad screen center and the rest of the ipad's screen is grounded and the text in the center of the screen for you to read calmly and so easier.
   Then just tap anywhere on the screen and back to normal ....
I could make myself understood?

More request would be the "display background" Because not only touch the thumbnail of the backugroud and call this function?

PS:
The above image was in my dropbox was wrong! LOL
  That has nothing to do with our conversation!

Ah, ok I know what you mean. Will put that on the list.
I will do some additional tests concerning the cdart (disc.png). The name of the theme should always be theme.mp3 (I cannot guess it's name like you have in the screen shot)
That's right. but for testing I created the file named theme.mp3
  same problem, but okay! see if you can find it easy!
  Your app is wonderful and worth every penny !!!

tunes option enabled

(2015-11-21, 23:41)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-11-21, 21:31)bsoriano Wrote: Hello Richard,

Regards,

Bart

1. Pheww...great to hear! :-)

2. Once a move is selected I ask more info from themoviedb.org (actors for example....they have an id so I can get more info, Kodi does not have that kind of info). When that call fails it will give you that error.

3. I can add an additional button (like cast, crew and options) to display that kind of information. Would that be an idea?

Sure, that sounds good for number 3. Thanks!

Regards,

Bart
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8