• 146(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I couldn't resist to also give this a try....

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Merry Christmas to you too rschiks, Smile
Richard,
have you had any chance to look if you can display singles within artist category?
(2015-12-25, 17:23)Goliath2000 Wrote: Richard,
have you had any chance to look if you can display singles within artist category?

Hi,

No not yet, but it's on my list.
First I want to bring the iPhone version to the same level as the iPad version and then I will start on the list again.
A requested feature that is asked for a lot....zeroconf support.
When adding a host (and of course you have enabled zeroconf in Kodi) your Kodi machines will appear in the list and you can easily select them.

As a bonus I have added automatic retrieval of the MAC address (for Wake on Lan), so no need to find that out yourself.

Great feature, thanks a lot Richard!

Happy Holidays!

Regards,

Bart
How's the iPhone app coming along?? When do you think it will be ready for testing?
(2015-12-26, 18:35)Slack8182 Wrote: How's the iPhone app coming along?? When do you think it will be ready for testing?

With only the weekends I can work on it, I think I still need two months. But no guarantees :-)
Some parts from the iPad version I can reuse and some I have to do all over again.
And along the way I implement some new things which are on the to do list (e.g. zeroconf and kodi integrating in the search option).
Nice feature Smile
And of course the zeroconf support has been added to the iPhone version:

I have added the Kodi integration for series in the normal search option.
The last screenshot shows the episodes you have in your database.

It took me some time but the search for people and the integration with the Kodi database works now. The change fan art for an actor is also finished.

Sweet! Thanks Richard.

Regards,

Bart
Hi, is there a way to change film and synopsis language. I'm Italian and my kodi have title and plot in Italian language.

TIA and happy new year
  • 146(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8