• 147(current)
Kyra for Kodi
(2015-12-31, 19:34)polve Wrote: Hi, is there a way to change film and synopsis language. I'm Italian and my kodi have title and plot in Italian language.

TIA and happy new year

Yes, go to the general settings. Under movies/series you will find the option "use info from database".
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2015-12-31, 19:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 19:34)polve Wrote: Hi, is there a way to change film and synopsis language. I'm Italian and my kodi have title and plot in Italian language.

TIA and happy new year

Yes, go to the general settings. Under movies/series you will find the option "use info from database".

Thanks a lot, and great program, I bought pro version, It's fantastic.
(2015-12-31, 19:45)polve Wrote:
(2015-12-31, 19:37)rschiks Wrote:

TIA and happy new year

Thanks a lot, and great program, I bought pro version, It's fantastic.

Great to hear!
When installed for the first time some people find so many options in the menu overwhelming (and even give 1* reviews because of that), I decided to make the default menu just contain the basic functions (like movies, series, music, etc). With the checkbox advanced menu you can display all menu options.
In the general settings I have added the setting that the menu should always display all options. the checkbox will disappear then.
Of course you can still hide menu items.

The movie sets option is getting there...

Hi,

first of all i wish you an happy new year from France. Smile

I tried to install Kyra for Kodi on my iPhone 6s Plus, but app seem to be only for iPad ?
Is that right because on topic tittle it is "Kodi Kyra for Kodi (iPad + iPhone)"

How can i install it on my iPhone please ?

best regard
(2016-01-03, 10:42)YopSolo Wrote: Hi,

first of all i wish you an happy new years from France. Smile

I tried to install Kyra for Kodi on my iPhone 6s Plus, but app seem to be only for iPad ?
Is that right because on topic tittle it is "Kodi Kyra for Kodi (iPad + iPhone)"

How can i install it on my iPhone please ?

best regard

A happy new year too!

The iPhone version is currently being developed. The topic header used to be iPad only. I have changed it to include iPhone so people know there's going to be a iPhone version. You will see screen shots and you can give feedback and ideas for the iPhone version in this thread.
ah ok ok
I'am waiting for iPhone version, it seem realy nice

It should become my app remote on IOS because before i was on Android Smartphone with Yatse and on IOS i have not found an app with local cache. Smile
(2016-01-03, 12:04)YopSolo Wrote: ah ok ok
I'am waiting for iPhone version, it seem realy nice

It should become my app remote on IOS because before i was on Android Smartphone with Yatse and on IOS i have not found an app with local cache. Smile

Be patient then...it will come! :-)
The progress option is done. For a change the conversion from the iPad version was done quite fast.

The history is also done. While being busy with it I have improved the speed, by just retrieving the minimum amount of data from Kodi (for both the iPhone and iPad version). It also uses it's own offline cache now.

nice great work
so impatient Smile
TV, Radio and Live TV are done.

And the YouTube option is finished.

I have made a start with the add-ons...just like the iPad version I wanted to be able to define my own favourite add-ons:

• 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8