• 150(current)
Kyra for Kodi
As requested I have added two new options each to Movies XL and Series XL. You can rename it to Movies and to Series (also in the menu) and you can retract the info bar on start.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Today I have started on a new menu option: Fan art management. This option allows you to delete individual entries in the local fan art database.

I have added the option to also change the fan art directly in the new fan art management option, and I have finished the Series, People and Music part for the iPad version.

Just purchased this and have my first question. Can't seem to find the option to hide watched seasons/episodes. Does it exist? Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-01-22, 22:56)bobrap Wrote: Just purchased this and have my first question. Can't seem to find the option to hide watched seasons/episodes. Does it exist? Thanks.

In series xl you have the option to select watched/not watched episodes when a season is selected. This option is not available for seasons....yet.
(2016-01-22, 23:04)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 22:56)bobrap Wrote: Just purchased this and have my first question. Can't seem to find the option to hide watched seasons/episodes. Does it exist? Thanks.

In series xl you have the option to select watched/not watched episodes when a season is selected. This option is not available for seasons....yet.

Are you got add hide watched seasons as well?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-01-23, 02:42)bobrap Wrote:
(2016-01-22, 23:04)rschiks Wrote:

Are you got add hide watched seasons as well?

It's on my to do list Big Grin
you have done a lot of work since I was here last time Smile
(2016-01-23, 21:56)Goliath2000 Wrote: you have done a lot of work since I was here last time Smile

Still some to do :-)
The fan art management for the iPhone is done.

I have added a new option to the iPhone version: customize the quick menu for when you are on the main screen. You can select and order the menu items you want to have in the quick menu (the plus button).

And the info, purchases screen and help for the iPhone version are also done. Not worth posting screen shots :-)

I can then honestly say that for the iPhone version all pieces for the puzzle are there. I don't have to make new screens or add features.
It's now using them. So this is what I will do in the next period of time.

RoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRoflRofl
Just some statistics:
Lines of code latest iPad version (1.9.1): 185.720
Lines of code current iPad + iPhone version (2.0): 274.507
That's a lot of code changes
(2016-01-25, 18:19)MrLondon Wrote: That's a lot of code changes

I made the design decision to create a separate interface for the iPhone. Of course there's a lot of duplicate code.
This also allows me to create additional interfaces (themes with other colors and layout for example) for the iPad and for the iPhone.
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8