• 155(current)
Kyra for Kodi
Great!
(2016-02-17, 08:37)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-17, 00:07)bobrap Wrote: Hiding watched seasons and shows is on the todo list? Don't want to manually hide a show because I'd have to unhide it when getting the latest episode. Can you add a switch to toggle Kodi between windowed and full screen? One last one, does marking a movie as watched in kyra update the kodi db? Thanks.

The current issue with hiding shows is that upfront I don't know if you have watched everything. I need to do an additional query per series once I have retrieved all series. So yes, this is on my to do list. Just need to figure out how to do it exactly. Maybe I am missing an important piece of information when querying Kodi for the series.

I can only find the command GUI.setFullscreen (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6#GUI.SetFullscreen). This is the button with the 4 arrows in the remote control. I don't think it's possible (using JSON-RPC) to switch between windowed and full screen (not that I know of).

And yes, marking a movie as watched will update the kodi database.

OK, thanks. Until hiding seasons is added I'll have to just use as remote. I tried to add the Kodi fullscreen that didn't work either. Checked in Kodi remote, doesn't work either. Oh, well. Thanks, anyway. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2016-02-17, 08:37)rschiks Wrote: I can only find the command GUI.setFullscreen (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6#GUI.SetFullscreen). This is the button with the 4 arrows in the remote control. I don't think it's possible (using JSON-RPC) to switch between windowed and full screen (not that I know of).

Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Input.ExecuteAction","id":1,"params":{"action":"togglefullscreen"}}

do the trick to switch between windowed and full screen mode
(2016-02-17, 17:19)joethefox Wrote:
(2016-02-17, 08:37)rschiks Wrote: I can only find the command GUI.setFullscreen (http://kodi.wiki/view/JSON-RPC_API/v6#GUI.SetFullscreen). This is the button with the 4 arrows in the remote control. I don't think it's possible (using JSON-RPC) to switch between windowed and full screen (not that I know of).

Code:
{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"Input.ExecuteAction","id":1,"params":{"action":"togglefullscreen"}}

do the trick to switch between windowed and full screen mode

Damnit! Sad I removed this one from the available commands in the app because I thought it was the same as GUI.setFullscreen.

Thanks!
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
@bobrap: Since there's already a button in the remote control for "Toggles full-screen content playback (either visualisation or video playback)" I will change the current user command fullscreen to togglefullscreen (see post #2313 from joethefox). You can then create a custom Kodi command button and add it to the right side menu bar.

FullScreen -> Toggles full-screen content playback (either visualisation or video playback)
togglefullscreen -> Changes whether the app is displayed full-screen or windowed (on windowing OSs)

Source:
http://kodi.wiki/view/Action_IDs
Works for me. Smile
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Cinema Experience has changed to CinemaVision add-on can you change or add so that CinemaVision plays in the play tab Huh
Thanks

(2015-05-10, 11:49)rschiks Wrote: For the Pro version I have added Cinema Experience support (link).

This can be enabled via the settings.

When enabled the option "Play with Cinema Experience" in the play menu will appear. When selected, the add-on Cinema Experience will be executed.

Can confirm that the new cinemavision does not work yet with kyra Smile you can press the text but nothing happens
(2016-02-19, 08:22)b1gjohn99 Wrote: Cinema Experience has changed to CinemaVision add-on can you change or add so that CinemaVision plays in the play tab Huh
Thanks

Big Grin

(2016-02-19, 13:32)Njaynl Wrote: Can confirm that the new cinemavision does not work yet with kyra Smile you can press the text but nothing happens

In version 2.0 support has been added for CinemaVision Big Grin
(2016-02-19, 15:25)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-19, 13:32)Njaynl Wrote: Can confirm that the new cinemavision does not work yet with kyra Smile you can press the text but nothing happens

In version 2.0 support has been added for CinemaVision Big Grin

Wicked !

It's done!!! I have just submitted version 2.0 to Apple.
The average review time is around 4 days.

I want to thank the beta testers for their input!
CAN'T WAIT

and thanks to all beta testers indeed Smile
(2016-02-20, 15:02)Njaynl Wrote: CAN'T WAIT

and thanks to all beta testers indeed Smile

In the meantime I will continue adding new cinemagraphs to the database...still have hundreds of them on my HD.
Hi Richard been playing with some new button designs as I have been bored lately and wanted to know what you think.

• 155(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8