• 158(current)
Kyra for Kodi
I just checked it there is no play button for my m3u list
Music that is Smile
(2016-02-28, 10:42)Njaynl Wrote: I just checked it there is no play button for my m3u list
Music that is Smile

Smartlists have the extension .xsp. I check for that in the code.
I will test if an m3u list also works.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2016-02-28, 10:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:42)Njaynl Wrote: I just checked it there is no play button for my m3u list
Music that is Smile

That would be awesome should work i guess the lists are created from within kodi
(2016-02-28, 10:51)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:47)rschiks Wrote:
Music that is Smile

That would be awesome should work i guess the lists are created from within kodi

I have tested it and it's working. The only thing I have found is that the items in the .m3u are placed in the video playlist (tried it with Helix and Isengard). I guess it has no idea what it's playing and then add it to the video playlist, just to be sure. I have tried to add it to the audio playlist, but it simply ignores this. But the music is playing Big Grin

It will be it version 2.0.1, which I will submit tomorrow (if everything goes well).

(2016-02-28, 11:47)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:51)Njaynl Wrote:
(2016-02-28, 10:47)rschiks Wrote: Smartlists have the extension .xsp. I check for that in the code.

I have tested it and it's working. The only thing I have found is that the items in the .m3u are placed in the video playlist (tried it with Helix and Isengard). I guess it has no idea what it's playing and then add it to the video playlist, just to be sure. I have tried to add it to the audio playlist, but it simply ignores this. But the music is playing Big Grin

It will be it version 2.0.1, which I will submit tomorrow (if everything goes well).

You are the man !!! Awesome work
I have added some new cinemagraphs!

I completely forgot about an index bar in the cinemagraphs view...whoops....

Here are the release notes for version 2.0.1:

- Episode title in Kodi database is no longer ignored when setting "Use info from database" is set
- .m3u supported in smart playlists
- UI tweaks & fixes

Pro version:
- Cinemagraphs aspect ratio changed
- Index bar added to Cinemagraphs (iPad version)
- Movies (XL) and Series (XL): when a poster, background, cdart, banner or cinemagraph is touched, it will be displayed full screen
- Movies XL (iPad) and Movies (iPhone): the display poster and display background options will now display the cinemagraph if selected
- Series XL: close button added to seasons
- Movies XL and Series XL: display overview option added. Overview will be displayed full screen in a larger font
Version 2.0.1 has been submitted to Apple.

The average review time is around 4 days.
I wish there were more cinemagraphs of series available. Searching the internet give more results for movies than series. Not enough to add them to the app. Too bad, there are really some beautiful out there:

(2016-02-29, 10:54)rschiks Wrote: Here are the release notes for version 2.0.1:

- Episode title in Kodi database is no longer ignored when setting "Use info from database" is set
- .m3u supported in smart playlists
- UI tweaks & fixes

Pro version:
- Cinemagraphs aspect ratio changed
- Index bar added to Cinemagraphs (iPad version)
- Movies (XL) and Series (XL): when a poster, background, cdart, banner or cinemagraph is touched, it will be displayed full screen
- Movies XL (iPad) and Movies (iPhone): the display poster and display background options will now display the cinemagraph if selected
- Series XL: close button added to seasons
- Movies XL and Series XL: display overview option added. Overview will be displayed full screen in a larger font

There is a good reason i tell people to use and buy this app ! you as a developer are a good role model for all other.. you really do listen do your userbase

grats and thanks richard !
Is there an easy way to switch between two Kodi boxes? It takes to many clicks just to change between the two. The way the official Kodi app do this is better imo. And it's the only reason I still keep using the official app.
(2016-02-29, 22:22)ImpreZa Wrote: Is there an easy way to switch between two Kodi boxes? It takes to many clicks just to change between the two. The way the official Kodi app do this is better imo. And it's the only reason I still keep using the official app.

Just press the power button in the top right corner and that will give you a screen like this:

and simply bring your Kodi host to the front using the carousel.
(2016-02-29, 22:30)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-02-29, 22:22)ImpreZa Wrote: Is there an easy way to switch between two Kodi boxes? It takes to many clicks just to change between the two. The way the official Kodi app do this is better imo. And it's the only reason I still keep using the official app.

Just press the power button in the top right corner and that will give you a screen like this:

and simply bring your Kodi host to the front using the carousel.

I know that, but I like how the official app does it, it automatically let you choose host when you start the app. Just one tap and the right host is selected.
(2016-02-29, 23:27)ImpreZa Wrote: I know that, but I like how the official app does it, it automatically let you choose host when you start the app. Just one tap and the right host is selected.

It's not a problem to add the power options screen to display on start (general settings -> display on start).
I can add it in the next update.
  • 158(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8