• 166(current)
Kyra for Kodi
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 29 new posters and 2 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 332 animated posters and 519 animated backgrounds of 474 different movies.

Proud owner of comics42.shop 
I have just submitted version 2.1 to Apple.

The average review time is 4 days.
(2016-04-10, 13:14)rschiks Wrote: I have just submitted version 2.1 to Apple.

Thanks for the quick work. Can't wait to try out the new changes. Cheers!!!
(2016-04-11, 08:25)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-04-10, 13:14)rschiks Wrote: I have just submitted version 2.1 to Apple.

Thanks for the quick work. Can't wait to try out the new changes. Cheers!!!

I still need to do some more testing around the smart playlist party mode. I was able to start a playlist in party mode, but after the first song I sometimes get an error on my Kodi machine (item not found in library).
It could be an issue with my version of Kodi. Once 16.1 is final I will test it again.
(2016-04-11, 08:49)rschiks Wrote: I still need to do some more testing around the smart playlist party mode. I was able to start a playlist in party mode, but after the first song I sometimes get an error on my Kodi machine (item not found in library).
It could be an issue with my version of Kodi. Once 16.1 is final I will test it again.

I'll give you my feedback on how it works in isengard and my installation of jarvis rc2 once it's available in applestore ;-) cheers again.
Good stuff!!!
(2016-04-11, 09:28)Lappskij Wrote:
(2016-04-11, 08:49)rschiks Wrote: I still need to do some more testing around the smart playlist party mode. I was able to start a playlist in party mode, but after the first song I sometimes get an error on my Kodi machine (item not found in library).

I'll give you my feedback on how it works in isengard and my installation of jarvis rc2 once it's available in applestore ;-) cheers again.
Good stuff!!!

Due to the problems I had with it I have not added it to this version. I want to make sure it works.
(2016-04-11, 09:36)rschiks Wrote: Due to the problems I had with it I have not added it to this version. I want to make sure it works.

Ok. I'll bury myself in a little more patience Big Grin Thanks anyway for all the other great changes Cool
Version 2.1 just got approved and should be available any minute now.
(2016-04-15, 01:48)rschiks Wrote: Version 2.1 just got approved and should be available any minute now.

First feedback:
- Great job with the amendments, love the look and feel of this app...
- I only miss being able to play my smart playlists in party mode (you are working on it...I know).
- Suggestion for the iphone app`: Possibility to customize the bottom menu.

PS!
One possible bug. The Toggle fullscreen option under music in the ipad version & Kodi fullscreen when playing options in the iphone version fucks up the karaoke/cdg screen function. You might want to check out what the source of the interference is.When I disabled the fullscreen toggle / when playing option in settings karaoke works as usual. Not a big deal for me since I don't need that option for Kodi to play fullscreen.
Just letting you know. in case somebody that uses the function and want to play a mp3/cdg karaoke file gets the error and don't know what to do.
I mean since karaoke works on Kodi Isengard in general and this option you have added to Kyra computes an error that makes Kodi freeze.
Must be a bug.

Thanks Richard. You Rule!!!
(2016-04-03, 13:56)rschiks Wrote: As requested I have added a search in songs bar to the Music view.
The keywords entered are searched in the song title, but also in the artist name (under the song title).

You can simply enable it via the settings.

hey I think that you have done a great job on this app for kodi. I´m a happy user and think that this app is the best for control of kodi with a ipadSmile)

I have one question / request Smile

I can´t find out how to make a search in all songs not just songs in albumsSmile. Could it be possible to make a search in all my songs between albums?? a kind of universal song searchSmile

I only have the standard app not the pro

If i purchase the pro version would it the bee possible to make that kind of search i mention above.

vh. Jan

Denmark
(2016-04-15, 21:19)nosbmw Wrote: hey I think that you have done a great job on this app for kodi. I´m a happy user and think that this app is the best for control of kodi with a ipadSmile)

I can´t find out how to make a search in all songs not just songs in albumsSmile. Could it be possible to make a search in all my songs between albums?? a kind of universal song searchSmile

If i purchase the pro version would it the bee possible to make that kind of search i mention above.

vh. Jan

Denmark

The songs option is on my to do list, so it will come :-)
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 47 new posters and 4 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 379 animated posters and 523 animated backgrounds of 510 different movies.

(2016-04-15, 21:40)rschiks Wrote:
(2016-04-15, 21:19)nosbmw Wrote: hey I think that you have done a great job on this app for kodi. I´m a happy user and think that this app is the best for control of kodi with a ipadSmile)

vh. Jan

Denmark

The songs option is on my to do list, so it will come :-)

It sounds great Smile
Again thank you for the best app

vh
jan
New animated posters and backgrounds have been added to the database: 31 new posters and 2 new backgrounds.
The database now contains 410 animated posters and 525 animated backgrounds of 532 different movies.

@rschiks,

Could look more affection for part of PVR?
  • 166(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kyra for Kodi8