• 5(current)
Win HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player
@Waener306.
Just to thank you for the continuous update to your Wiki, specifically, 3D / HDR.
For me, your Wiki remains one BIBLE, to consult regularly.
Much appreciated!!!

Take this opportunity to ask for help.

I wanted to try an external player MPC-HC / MPC-BE with DSPlayer , in userdata DSPlayer is added the playercorefactory file

On this occasion, I am trying MPC-BE on DSPlayer.
MPC-BE "Play With" it appears to be the default external player, when I put in play a movie with MPC-BE, does not play any movie.
DVDPlayer and DSPlayer , work well with their Characteristics.

Time ago. if I remember correctly I had created a playercorefactory file for that reason, changing only MPC-HC external reader instead of MPC-BE, I lost the file and, I forget how to do it

current playercorefactory , in userdata dsplayer.

PHP Code:
<playercorefactory>
<
players>
<
player name="MPC-BE" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<
filename>C:\Program Files\MPC-BE\mpc-be.exe</filename>
<
args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<
hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<
hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<
warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<
playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</
player>
</
players>
<
rules action="prepend">
<
rule filetypes="mkv|avi|divx|ogm|mp4|mov|m4v|flv|m2v|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|bdmv" player="MPC-BE">
<
rule protocols="http|https" player="MPC-BE"/>
<
rule protocols="daap|rtv|rtsp|rtmp|rtmpe|rtsp|mms|rtp|pvr" player="DVDPlayer"/>
</
rule>
</
rules>
</
playercorefactory

If I do not ask too much
you can provide playercorefactory file
External player MPC-HC / MPC-BE / DVDPlayer / DSPlayer.
Obviously, DSPlayer default.
Thank you very much.
Quote:3D Format

madVR supports stereoscopic 3D encoded in MPEG4-MVC. Currently, this is limited to 3D content ripped to MKV, but will likely be expanded in the future.

Stereoscopic 3D is designed to capture separate images of the same object from slightly different angles to create an image for the left eye and right eye. The brain is able to combine the two images into one, which leads to a sense of depth. madVR supports 3D content in several formats. Frame-packed 3D Blu-ray requires HDMI 1.4+.

3D playback is possible with four ingredients:
Stereoscopic 3D is activated in the GPU control panel;
enable stereo 3D playback is checked in the madVR control panel (rendering -> stereo 3D);
LAV Filters 0.68+ is installed;
A 3D-capable display is used.
you don't need to enable the 3d option in the GPU driver. in theory it should be possible to use 3D without any changes to the OS or GPU driver. http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/d...ir-display

the settings at "rendering -> stereo 3d" should take care of all these things.

and only frame packed 3D needs HDMI 1.4 and windows 8.1 or newer. you should be able to use all other 3D modes with windows 8 and older.

you can easily get 3D with a hdmi 1.3 AVR too. but that's not frame packing 3D.

for decoding frame packed 3D a 3rd party decoder is needed. the lavfilter installer is downloading this decoder if you choice to do that it isn't shipped with lavfilter. AFAIK it can't be shipped because the decoder isn't open source. the decoder is still free of cause!

this decoder is software and DXVA decoding isn't planned/possible right now.

Quote:auto

Allow madVR to determine the 3D output format based on the content flag. Almost all 3D TVs display 3D content in frame-sequential format, where the left eye and right eye images are separated and alternated.

auto is for frame packed 3D. frame packed is for full resolution 3D. if that is not possible it usually switches to side by side. never saw something else.

someone should test this. i personally don't care about 3D so i have none of these things. i don't even know if madVR can read the 3D type flag yet. AFAIK only frame packed 3d works at this time.

i haven't tested all types of sources but every source madVR support should be transformed to the selected output type. and this is the case with frame packed 3D remuxes.

so even a side by side source could be transformed to frame packed 3D in the future with an OS that can do it. or at least this is the long term plan if i got this right.

a active 3D TV is displaying the frames as "frame-sequential" 48 frames a sec 24 for for each eye.
a passive TV shows both frames at the same time. using line alternative or column alternative not frame-sequential.

the format is just the delivery system. and frame packed 3D delivers both eyes in full resolution no matter what the TV does with it later on.
Quote:side-by-side

Full side-by-side (SbS) is a frame-packed source, where each frame is stacked adjacent to each other horizontally. The image is extra-wide (3885 x 1080 - with padding) and each eye is shown at its full resolution.

Half SbS stores each eye at half its horizontal resolution (960 x 1080) to fit on one 2D frame. This is done to reduce file sizes and requires the display split the frame and scale each image back to its original resolution.

this option is to create a side by side image not for a side by side source. this option just displays every supported 3d source as side by side. the source doesn't really matter as long as madVR and lavfilter support it as a 3d source.

i wouldn't use word frame packed. because the frame packed on a 3D BD works totally different. the padding is new to me by the way but maybe there are source with padding but this option has "nothing" to do with sources.

only frame packed 3d needs HDMI 1.4 or newer and the option auto all other option should work with "every" type of connection.
Quote:top-and-bottom

Full top-and-bottom (TaB) is a frame-packed source, where each frame is stacked on top of each other vertically. The image is extra-tall (1920 x 2205 - with padding) and each eye is shown at its full resolution.

Half TaB stores each eye at half its vertical resolution (1920 x 540) to fit on one 2D frame. This is done to reduce file sizes and requires the display split the frame and scale each image back to its original resolution.
same as side by side.

Quote:line alternative

Line alternative is an interlaced 3D format, where each frame contains a left odd field and right odd field. A second frame below contains a left even field and right even field. The frames are presented in a weaved pattern where the odd and even fields are reunited.
this is for passive 3d TVs. with this option you just have to put your glasses on nothing else. no need for HDMI 1.4.
by this option the image is scale to half the vertical resolution with an pixel offset of 0.25 (don't ask and you don't need this information in your guide!) 540p for a 1080p screen.

this is done with both the left and the right eye and then they are waved like a interlaced stream is created. so one eye is the "ODD/TOP/UPPER FIELD" and the other eye is the "EVEN/BOTTOM/LOWER FIELD"

this option is for line alternative coated passive 3D TVs "only". the TV would do the same with frame packed 3D input. but nearly for sure not in the same quality.

a TV setting that isn't supsambling to 4:2:0 is need for this. 4:2:2 could be fine.
this doesn't work if the image is scale by anything like over/underscan scan and needs the native resolution of the screen!

Quote:column alternative

Column alternative is an interlaced 3D format similar to line alternative, except the frames are matched vertically as opposed to horizontally. One frame contains a left odd field and right odd field. A second frame to the right contains a left even field and right even field. The frames are presented in a weaved, vertical pattern where the odd and even fields are reunited.
same as line alternative but this works horizontal. for column alternative coated passive 3d TVs.
difference doesn't the screen is not allowed to supsample at all or it will not work!

Quote:swap left / right eye

Some displays show the left eye and right eye images in the incorrect order. This checkbox can be used to reverse the order frames are presented.

a BD doesn't have to use the same eye order for every disc. at the moment this information is unknown so a manual fix is needed. this may change in the future but most likely needs a remux of the 3D ISO. because AFAIK this information isn't stored in the remux yet.

BTW. this works totally fine with kodi dsplayer. you just need to replace lavfitler version and add the 3rd party decoder.
(2016-02-04, 15:47)huhn Wrote:
Quote:3D Format

madVR supports stereoscopic 3D encoded in MPEG4-MVC. Currently, this is limited to 3D content ripped to MKV, but will likely be expanded in the future.

Stereoscopic 3D is designed to capture separate images of the same object from slightly different angles to create an image for the left eye and right eye. The brain is able to combine the two images into one, which leads to a sense of depth. madVR supports 3D content in several formats. Frame-packed 3D Blu-ray requires HDMI 1.4+.

3D playback is possible with four ingredients:
Stereoscopic 3D is activated in the GPU control panel;
enable stereo 3D playback is checked in the madVR control panel (rendering -> stereo 3D);
LAV Filters 0.68+ is installed;
A 3D-capable display is used.
you don't need to enable the 3d option in the GPU driver. in theory it should be possible to use 3D without any changes to the OS or GPU driver. http://nvidia.custhelp.com/app/answers/d...ir-display

the settings at "rendering -> stereo 3d" should take care of all these things.

and only frame packed 3D needs HDMI 1.4 and windows 8.1 or newer. you should be able to use all other 3D modes with windows 8 and older.

you can easily get 3D with a hdmi 1.3 AVR too. but that's not frame packing 3D.

for decoding frame packed 3D a 3rd party decoder is needed. the lavfilter installer is downloading this decoder if you choice to do that it isn't shipped with lavfilter. AFAIK it can't be shipped because the decoder isn't open source. the decoder is still free of cause!

this decoder is software and DXVA decoding isn't planned/possible right now.

Quote:auto

Allow madVR to determine the 3D output format based on the content flag. Almost all 3D TVs display 3D content in frame-sequential format, where the left eye and right eye images are separated and alternated.

auto is for frame packed 3D. frame packed is for full resolution 3D. if that is not possible it usually switches to side by side. never saw something else.

someone should test this. i personally don't care about 3D so i have none of these things. i don't even know if madVR can read the 3D type flag yet. AFAIK only frame packed 3d works at this time.

i haven't tested all types of sources but every source madVR support should be transformed to the selected output type. and this is the case with frame packed 3D remuxes.

so even a side by side source could be transformed to frame packed 3D in the future with an OS that can do it. or at least this is the long term plan if i got this right.

a active 3D TV is displaying the frames as "frame-sequential" 48 frames a sec 24 for for each eye.
a passive TV shows both frames at the same time. using line alternative or column alternative not frame-sequential.

the format is just the delivery system. and frame packed 3D delivers both eyes in full resolution no matter what the TV does with it later on.
Quote:side-by-side

Full side-by-side (SbS) is a frame-packed source, where each frame is stacked adjacent to each other horizontally. The image is extra-wide (3885 x 1080 - with padding) and each eye is shown at its full resolution.

Half SbS stores each eye at half its horizontal resolution (960 x 1080) to fit on one 2D frame. This is done to reduce file sizes and requires the display split the frame and scale each image back to its original resolution.

this option is to create a side by side image not for a side by side source. this option just displays every supported 3d source as side by side. the source doesn't really matter as long as madVR and lavfilter support it as a 3d source.

i wouldn't use word frame packed. because the frame packed on a 3D BD works totally different. the padding is new to me by the way but maybe there are source with padding but this option has "nothing" to do with sources.

only frame packed 3d needs HDMI 1.4 or newer and the option auto all other option should work with "every" type of connection.
Quote:top-and-bottom

Full top-and-bottom (TaB) is a frame-packed source, where each frame is stacked on top of each other vertically. The image is extra-tall (1920 x 2205 - with padding) and each eye is shown at its full resolution.

Half TaB stores each eye at half its vertical resolution (1920 x 540) to fit on one 2D frame. This is done to reduce file sizes and requires the display split the frame and scale each image back to its original resolution.
same as side by side.

Quote:line alternative

Line alternative is an interlaced 3D format, where each frame contains a left odd field and right odd field. A second frame below contains a left even field and right even field. The frames are presented in a weaved pattern where the odd and even fields are reunited.
this is for passive 3d TVs. with this option you just have to put your glasses on nothing else. no need for HDMI 1.4.
by this option the image is scale to half the vertical resolution with an pixel offset of 0.25 (don't ask and you don't need this information in your guide!) 540p for a 1080p screen.

this is done with both the left and the right eye and then they are waved like a interlaced stream is created. so one eye is the "ODD/TOP/UPPER FIELD" and the other eye is the "EVEN/BOTTOM/LOWER FIELD"

this option is for line alternative coated passive 3D TVs "only". the TV would do the same with frame packed 3D input. but nearly for sure not in the same quality.

a TV setting that isn't supsambling to 4:2:0 is need for this. 4:2:2 could be fine.
this doesn't work if the image is scale by anything like over/underscan scan and needs the native resolution of the screen!

Quote:column alternative

Column alternative is an interlaced 3D format similar to line alternative, except the frames are matched vertically as opposed to horizontally. One frame contains a left odd field and right odd field. A second frame to the right contains a left even field and right even field. The frames are presented in a weaved, vertical pattern where the odd and even fields are reunited.
same as line alternative but this works horizontal. for column alternative coated passive 3d TVs.
difference doesn't the screen is not allowed to supsample at all or it will not work!

Quote:swap left / right eye

Some displays show the left eye and right eye images in the incorrect order. This checkbox can be used to reverse the order frames are presented.

a BD doesn't have to use the same eye order for every disc. at the moment this information is unknown so a manual fix is needed. this may change in the future but most likely needs a remux of the 3D ISO. because AFAIK this information isn't stored in the remux yet.

BTW. this works totally fine with kodi dsplayer. you just need to replace lavfitler version and add the 3rd party decoder.

Thanks for your input. That is a lot to take in. I'll try and rewrite it.

About SbS and TaB. What does madVR output? Full SbS or half SbS?
it is half resolution. on 1080p screen 960x1080p for each eye.

think about playing around with it to learn something from it.
(2016-02-04, 22:33)huhn Wrote: it is half resolution. on 1080p screen 960x1080p for each eye.

think about playing around with it to learn something from it.

I improved the accuracy of this information, but I still have questions below...
1. Is the text below accurate?

"If frame-packed 3D output is not possible, madVR will automatically downconvert the source to half side-by-side. It is possible to override this behavior by selecting a specific 3D format."

What does madVR do when the display is passive 3D? Still convert it to half SbS or to line alternative?

2. If the input is top-and-bottom or full side-by-side and madVR is set to auto, what happens? Does it output everything as frame-packed 3D or half SbS? Is full SbS supported at all?
(2016-02-05, 00:01)Warner306 Wrote: 1. Is the text below accurate?

"If frame-packed 3D output is not possible, madVR will automatically downconvert the source to half side-by-side. It is possible to override this behavior by selecting a specific 3D format."
when 3d and auto is selected "yes". else it is a normal 2d image.

Quote:What does madVR do when the display is passive 3D? Still convert it to half SbS or line alternative?
my screen is active i don't know for sure. but madshi never said anything else. and not sure how he could find out what type of 3D the screen is and line alternative would be a very risky choice!

Quote:2. If the input is top-and-bottom or full side-by-side and madVR is set to auto, what happens? Does it output everything as frame-packed 3D or half SbS? Is full SbS supported at all?

AFAIK it doesn't know it is 3d yet. maybe in the future.

and not sure if lavfilter is delivering this information yet.

we don't have a release build from lavfilter with 3d support yet!
I used this wonderful guide to set up my HTPC to use Media Player Classic. Today when I went in to play videos using MPC through Kodi they played for a few seconds and then quit. When I say quit they backed out of the MPC screen and back to the Kodi screen that initiated the playing through MPC. Kodi was then locked up and would no longer respond. I think but I am not sure that this has happened since moving to Kodi 16 Jarvis.

Any one have any ideas what the problem might be?

Also a couple of other pieces of information. MPC works fine playing the same files outside of Kodi.

My log when it has the problem:

12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Filename: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe
12:38:08 T:7624 WARNING: ExternalPlayer: invalid value for warpcursor: none
12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Tweaks: hideconsole (false), hidexbmc (false), islauncher (false), warpcursor (none)
12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::OpenFile: smb://SGOMINAS/disk/TV/Two and a Half Men/Two and a Half Men Season 03/S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Player : C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: File : \\SGOMINAS\disk\TV\Two and a Half Men\Two and a Half Men Season 03\S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Content:
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Args : "{1}" /fullscreen /close
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Start
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::ExecuteAppW32: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe" "\\SGOMINAS\disk\TV\Two and a Half Men\Two and a Half Men Season 03\S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4" /fullscreen /close
12:38:08 T:3068 NOTICE: 1Channel: Service: Playback started
12:38:08 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:08 T:3340 NOTICE: Stream All The Sources: Service: Playback started
12:38:09 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:11 T:5220 WARNING: Previous line repeats 6 times.
12:38:11 T:5220 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
12:38:13 T:7020 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
12:38:13 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:14 T:7148 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
12:38:14 T:7148 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Video database changed - type: episode - resetAll: False, refreshing widgets....
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::ExecuteAppW32: WAIT_OBJECT_0
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Stop
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Showing Kodi window
12:38:14 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
(2016-03-20, 18:58)sgrubbs Wrote: I used this wonderful guide to set up my HTPC to use Media Player Classic. Today when I went in to play videos using MPC through Kodi they played for a few seconds and then quit. When I say quit they backed out of the MPC screen and back to the Kodi screen that initiated the playing through MPC. Kodi was then locked up and would no longer respond. I think but I am not sure that this has happened since moving to Kodi 16 Jarvis.

Any one have any ideas what the problem might be?

Also a couple of other pieces of information. MPC works fine playing the same files outside of Kodi.

My log when it has the problem:

12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Filename: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe
12:38:08 T:7624 WARNING: ExternalPlayer: invalid value for warpcursor: none
12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: ExternalPlayer Tweaks: hideconsole (false), hidexbmc (false), islauncher (false), warpcursor (none)
12:38:08 T:7624 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::OpenFile: smb://SGOMINAS/disk/TV/Two and a Half Men/Two and a Half Men Season 03/S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Player : C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: File : \\SGOMINAS\disk\TV\Two and a Half Men\Two and a Half Men Season 03\S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Content:
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Args : "{1}" /fullscreen /close
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Start
12:38:08 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::ExecuteAppW32: C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe "C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe" "\\SGOMINAS\disk\TV\Two and a Half Men\Two and a Half Men Season 03\S03E02.Principal.Gallaghers.Lesbian.Lover.WebDL.720p[KoTuWa].mp4" /fullscreen /close
12:38:08 T:3068 NOTICE: 1Channel: Service: Playback started
12:38:08 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:08 T:3340 NOTICE: Stream All The Sources: Service: Playback started
12:38:09 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:11 T:5220 WARNING: Previous line repeats 6 times.
12:38:11 T:5220 WARNING: CSkinInfo: failed to load skin settings
12:38:13 T:7020 WARNING: Previous line repeats 1 times.
12:38:13 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range
12:38:14 T:7148 WARNING: Previous line repeats 3 times.
12:38:14 T:7148 NOTICE: Skin Helper Service --> Video database changed - type: episode - resetAll: False, refreshing widgets....
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer::ExecuteAppW32: WAIT_OBJECT_0
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Stop
12:38:14 T:5852 NOTICE: CExternalPlayer:Tonguerocess: Showing Kodi window
12:38:14 T:7020 WARNING: list index out of range

You would have to post your complete playercorefactory.xml. Kodi doesn't have much control over external players beyond that.
My pleasure. Thanks for the quick reply. My playercorefactory.xml:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<player name="MPC-HC" type="ExternalPlayer" audio="false" video="true">
<filename>C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
<args>"{1}" /fullscreen /close</args>
<hidexbmc>false</hidexbmc>
<hideconsole>false</hideconsole>
<warpcursor>none</warpcursor>
<playcountminimumtime>1140</playcountminimumtime>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mkv|avi|divx|ogm|mp4|mov|m4v|flv|m2v|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|bdmv" player="MPC-HC">
<rule protocols="http|https" player="MPC-HC"/>
<rule protocols="daap|rtv|rtsp|rtmp|rtmpe|rtsp|mms|rtp|pvr" player="DVDPlayer"/>
</rule>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>
(2016-03-20, 23:32)sgrubbs Wrote: My pleasure. Thanks for the quick reply. My playercorefactory.xml:

<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mkv|avi|divx|ogm|mp4|mov|m4v|flv|m2v|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|bdmv" player="MPC-HC">
<rule protocols="daap|rtv|rtsp|rtmp|rtmpe|rtsp|mms|rtp|pvr" player="DVDPlayer"/>
</rule>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

That is the same playercorefactory.xml I am using. I haven't used it a lot with Jarvis 16.1 because I am using DSPlayer. Perhaps there is problem with Kodi 16 and external players.

I would try MPC-BE as an alternative rather than MPC-HC with any type of codec pack. It could be the codec pack causing problems.
I for the life of me cannot figure out why the playercorefactory guide in the opening post wont work for BDMVs. Kodi (17.0 RC) opens them with its player instead of MPC-HC.

It's literally identical to the one in the first post, except for filepath but other files outside BDMV work.

Quote:<playercorefactory>
<players>
<filename>C:\Program Files (x86)\MPC-HC\mpc-hc.exe</filename>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
</rule>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

Edit. 'Play Main Title' option opens it up with Kodi
Show Bluray Menu opens it up with MPC-HC

ok lol
im from indonesia..sorry my english too bad..
i have problem play cinemavision with external player (mpc hc)
first video cinemavision its ok..but when transition next video..my kodi crash..

<playercorefactory>
<players>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mkv|avi|mp4|flv|mov|flv|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|" player="MPC-HC"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

can help me...
i use kodi 15 isengard..
(2016-04-11, 10:17)nangro Wrote: im from indonesia..sorry my english too bad..
i have problem play cinemavision with external player (mpc hc)
first video cinemavision its ok..but when transition next video..my kodi crash..

<playercorefactory>
<players>
</player>
</players>
<rules action="prepend">
<rule filetypes="mkv|avi|mp4|flv|mov|flv|mpeg|mpg|mts|m2ts|vob|" player="MPC-HC"/>
</rules>
</playercorefactory>

can help me...
i use kodi 15 isengard..

I would play the CinemaVision videos with DVDPlayer and leave the main feature to MPC-HC.

Instructions are found here (APPENDIX B): 1843590 (post).
i have finished reading appendix B..still confused..
sorry..im nubie..

whats the meaning of dvdplayer..is it kodi player..
so..we use 2 player, dvdplayer and mpc hc..together..
my video bumper extension is mp4,flv,vob,m2ts,mkv

how to combine dvdplayer(apendix b) and mpc hc..on coding playercorefactory
sorry..im nubie..im not understand about that..
but thanks for fast respons..i hope u can help me..
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
HOW TO - Launch MPC-HC/MPC-BE with madVR as an External Player7