• 9(current)
Kodi fanart and wallpaper
(2017-02-07, 13:30)Tinwarble Wrote: Welcome to the Dark Side.

Awesome !!!!
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
(2017-02-07, 13:30)Tinwarble Wrote: Welcome to the Dark Side.

It's neat to see someone take my crap photoshop and turn it into something awesome. Smile
I see some nice art here. But seeing fan art leaves me wondering what is and is not allowed under the copyrights. I.E. is http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23546/? acceptable or should someone wanting to create something like this request permission prior to releasing it?
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2017-04-18, 23:33)Jettin Wrote: I see some nice art here. But seeing fan art leaves me wondering what is and is not allowed under the copyrights. I.E. is http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/23546/? acceptable or should someone wanting to create something like this request permission prior to releasing it?

It looks like it's not actually Kodi there, right? And evidently it's just a joke regarding the origins of Kodi on the original Xbox. If that's all it is, a joke/parody, then no permission is needed.
watch gallery
https://imgur.com/a/kijA9xA
Wow nice themes. Are these wallpapers 2k res?
Hey can we order a custom make wall paper? like the one that is done on iMore and other big forums?
(2015-12-29, 10:10)Laser78 Wrote: SAMFISHER are the king! Blush

I added sounds to your magnificent intro :

Download

(2015-12-30, 15:10)cnone Wrote:
(2015-12-28, 15:02)cnone Wrote:
(2015-02-17, 20:35)samfisher Wrote: @da-anda: I tried to make a rubik-like cube for Kodi sometime ago, but it was weird. Maybe I'll try making something more, any idea is welcome.

I'll just post what I have for now, someone asked me this:
DOWNLOAD

And here's the Kodi xmas fanart I made:
DOWNLOAD

Hello again Sam;
I am using brown one for a long time and I love it. But the other day I've upgraded my box and now my kodi resolution upgraded from 720p to 1080p. And this made the splash look bad on it's original resolution. Is it possible to remove the diagonal lines? If you still have the resources, I can make it too. I only need the logo part, if it isn't much trouble for you.
Thanks again for your great works, still rocking my TV room Smile

Me again Big Grin
I have found the issue. It is not your beautiful work. It was my TV's sharpness setting which caused the issue. I've fixed it and my KODI setup is rocking with your splash.
One idea though:
On your spare time (if you have any) would you please make this one animated? The KODI branding can be animated I think. Just an idea Smile
Thanks again mate Smile
How do I install the splash screen on MacOSX Version 10.12.5 Seria the version of KODI I have is 17.3 krypton. : angel:
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
hehe, nice one Smile
(2015-02-17, 20:30)Bulsara63 Wrote: Here are my Photoshop babies for you. Enjoy! All 1920x1080

I liked your image GdQHZLs.jpg and am using this in my LibreElec Kodi 17.1. I noticed you have used "S O U C E" in place of "S O U R C E". Can you correct the spelling and republish the image in 1080 resolution and 4K resolution. Thanks.
(2014-11-24, 13:05)da-anda Wrote: I initially created this as an experimental new Confluence background but it felt too much like a desktop wallpaper, so I decided to share it with people that might want to use it. It's not perfect because my 3D foo is not really good - so if any 3D artist is willing to pick up the idea with a Kodi cube hovering on earth, feel free to. Also feel free to share your very own wallpapers etc

New Kodi wallpapers!

Wallpaper 34
DOWNLOAD HD 1080p

DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Wallpaper 35A
DOWNLOAD HD 1080p

DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Wallpaper 35B
DOWNLOAD HD 1080p

DOWNLOAD UHD 2160p

Wallpaper 35C
DOWNLOAD HD 1080p