• 3(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
I have updated to include the alternate cast layout mod from Warner306

hey mike i love what you're doing with aeon nox mods! i was wondering if you could add warner306's imdb rating and oscar rating in the add on? here is the link to his post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1735593. thanks again for all your hard work
(2014-12-13, 18:23)zacnicholson Wrote: hey mike i love what you're doing with aeon nox mods! i was wondering if you could add warner306's imdb rating and oscar rating in the add on? here is the link to his post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1735593. thanks again for all your hard work

I just added it but I put my own spin on the mod. Please try this version and let me know what you think. Both the IMDb logo and Oscar logo have to be turned on in the side menu and also your filename must contain oscars for that particular logo to appear.
Hello can u add back the trailer to the main info menu? Love what you did just a bit lazy to go through the + menu to play trailer... Thanks
(2014-12-14, 01:16)Bernard_Defacqz Wrote: Hello can u add back the trailer to the main info menu? Love what you did just a bit lazy to go through the + menu to play trailer... Thanks

I have made this an option under skin settings > extras (last entry) if you have Cinema Experience installed.
The trailer button is now the default if you do not have Cinema Experience installed.

Download link is updated in first post.
Mike:

Any plans on adding Warner's metadata.actors?
(2014-12-14, 15:29)Edworld Wrote: Mike:

Any plans on adding Warner's metadata.actors?

No, not at this time.
(2014-12-13, 19:26)mikesilvo164 Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 18:23)zacnicholson Wrote: hey mike i love what you're doing with aeon nox mods! i was wondering if you could add warner306's imdb rating and oscar rating in the add on? here is the link to his post http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1735593. thanks again for all your hard work

I just added it but I put my own spin on the mod. Please try this version and let me know what you think. Both the IMDb logo and Oscar logo have to be turned on in the side menu and also your filename must contain oscar for that particular logo to appear.

i installed the version you gave me and it shows the top 250 below but not with the icon. i have the icon in the media folder in aeon nox silvo. i was wondering if i was doing something wrong. here is my screen shot and thanks again for all you hard work!

----

fixed it, just had to restart xbmc. i also have a question about the info when paused. i cant seem to get that figured out. i just get the original pause menu. if you could help me out with that, that would be amazing! thanks
(2014-12-14, 16:53)zacnicholson Wrote:
(2014-12-13, 19:26)mikesilvo164 Wrote:

I just added it but I put my own spin on the mod. Please try this version and let me know what you think. Both the IMDb logo and Oscar logo have to be turned on in the side menu and also your filename must contain oscar for that particular logo to appear.

i installed the version you gave me and it shows the top 250 below but not with the icon. i have the icon in the media folder in aeon nox silvo. i was wondering if i was doing something wrong. here is my screen shot and thanks again for all you hard work!

----

fixed it, just had to restart xbmc. i also have a question about the info when paused. i cant seem to get that figured out. i just get the original pause menu. if you could help me out with that, that would be amazing! thanks

I do not have the info set to show on pause since you can just press info while paused to have it appear.
The on/off setting is located under Skin Settings > Extras.
Some updates:

BannerInfo has an alternate layout option in the sidemenu
The IMDb + Oscar images have been added in Logo view with an option in the sidemenu
I changed the appearance of the lyrics window
I have added a skin setting to pick the navigation style for the home menu default or fixed
Some other little fixes and changes.
Small update with some little fixes and a toggle button to disable the HD/SD/3D indicators on most of the views.
Hi Mike

Just discovered your mod, love the features and additional touches you've added. Could you point me to where I can edit the xml file to remove the flags and tagline from the logo view, my personal preference is for a cleaner look.

Under what conditions would you expect the Oscar logo to appear? I've created a Best Picture winner playlist and can't see the Oscar logo using the Logo view type.
(2014-12-17, 22:03)Kokonutcreme Wrote: Hi Mike

Just discovered your mod, love the features and additional touches you've added. Could you point me to where I can edit the xml file to remove the flags and tagline from the logo view, my personal preference is for a cleaner look.

Under what conditions would you expect the Oscar logo to appear? I've created a Best Picture winner playlist and can't see the Oscar logo using the Logo view type.

The Oscar logo works by filename, so it needs oscars in the actual filename like "the shawshank redemption oscars bluray.mkv" or something like that. I will look into playlists though.

I was actually thinking of adding an option to remove those items but it will be a day or two but for now you can open MyVideoNav.xml and scroll to around line 572 and delete everything starting with the lines below to the second to last line mentioned in the second code block.

Delete from here starting with <!-- Next Episode -->
Code:
            <!-- Next Episode -->
            <control type="label">
                <top>920</top>
                <left>350</left>
                <width>1220</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <font>font13</font>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <label>Next Episode: $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextNumber)] - $INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextTitle)]   ($INFO[Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDay)])</label>
                <visible>!IsEmpty(Window(Home).Property(NextAired.NextDate)) + !Control.HasFocus(61)</visible>
            </control>
and ending with the second to last </control> in the code below which should be around line 727
Code:
            <!-- TV Rating -->
            <control type="label">
                <left>460</left>
                <top>1005</top>
                <width>1000</width>
                <height>100</height>
                <align>center</align>
                <label>[B]$INFO[ListItem.RatingAndVotes][/B]</label>
                <font>font13</font>
                <textcolor>grey2</textcolor>
                <visible>[Container.Content(tvshows) + !IsEmpty(ListItem.RatingAndVotes) + !Control.HasFocus(61)]</visible>
            </control>
        </control>

This will also delete the items in Logo view for TV Shows and the linked file I posted does the same. If you want to keep some stuff they are clearly marked like <!-- Next Episode --> is the beginning of the next episode info as an example. So just don't delete the stuff you want to keep.
Many thanks for the instructions and explanation about filename convention
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55