• 652(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-06-30, 01:31)shedrock Wrote: I think I found a bug in the skin, but I am not sure if it is just with my installation because I have not tried it in my main LE box. Anyway, you can see from the pics I've attached that the date/time is not to the right as it is with all other views.

UPDATE: It seems to happen if you are not using the "Statistics Line" setting.

Regards,

Shedrock

There's a setting that has some significance to this. See pic below Smile

There's a setting that has some significance to this. See pic below Smile
Quote:Image

Ah ha, And here I was thinking I knew the skin inside And out. Smile

Thanks
hi. in latest Kodi 19 nightlies build kodi-20200630-f098e1e2-master-arm64-v8a.apk the skin not supported and disabled by Kodi. any news on a new Aeon Nox Silvo update?
thank you!!!!
(2020-07-02, 09:45)djspiros Wrote: hi. in latest Kodi 19 nightlies build kodi-20200630-f098e1e2-master-arm64-v8a.apk the skin not supported and disabled by Kodi. any news on a new Aeon Nox Silvo update?
thank you!!!!

Just open your skin installation folder:
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo

edit: addon.xml file and change the fourth line (or something very close):
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0" />   FOR THIS ONE   <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0" />

IMPORTANT:  re-enable the skin once you enter kodi under settings-addons-look and feel-skins
(2020-07-02, 14:44)lynxstrike Wrote:
(2020-07-02, 09:45)djspiros Wrote: hi. in latest Kodi 19 nightlies build kodi-20200630-f098e1e2-master-arm64-v8a.apk the skin not supported and disabled by Kodi. any news on a new Aeon Nox Silvo update?
thank you!!!!

Just open your skin installation folder:
C:\Users\YOUR_NAME_HERE\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.aeon.nox.silvo

edit: addon.xml file and change the fourth line (or something very close):
<import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.14.0" />   FOR THIS ONE   <import addon="xbmc.gui" version="5.15.0" />

IMPORTANT:  re-enable the skin once you enter kodi under settings-addons-look and feel-skins
wow, thank you my friend. it worked great. nice find. i wonder why Aeon Nox Silvo it doesnt be anymore in Kodi repository. any info on this?
thank you again, be well, cu!!!
The xbmc.gui bump from Kodi is only recent, a few weeks ago. In the mikeSilvo repository, the version has already been bumped so should work ok if you download via zip...
https://github.com/mikesilvo164/Aeon-Nox...don.xml#L4

I am sure when MikeSiLVO has time, he will add to the Kodi repo.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
@mikeSiLVO,

Would it be possible to include a TV show's "Status" pulled from TheTVDB.com? Here is a mock-up of what I was thinking:

Any chance?

Thanks,
shoppedude
(2020-07-02, 23:13)shoppedude Wrote: Would it be possible to include a TV show's "Status" pulled from TheTVDB.com? Here is a mock-up of what I was thinking:
That data is already available...

My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
(2020-07-02, 23:17)Karellen Wrote:
(2020-07-02, 23:13)shoppedude Wrote: Would it be possible to include a TV show's "Status" pulled from TheTVDB.com? Here is a mock-up of what I was thinking:
That data is already available...

Indeed. I was unaware of this, but my original request still stands. I am looking for the convenience of having this visible on the shows list rather than having to look further into the details.

Thanks,
shoppedude
(2020-07-03, 00:49)shoppedude Wrote: I am looking for the convenience of having this visible on the shows list rather than having to look further into the details.
Ok, there is no switch or setting to enable this. It requires editing the skin files. Sorry I cannot help with that and others will need to assist.
My Signature
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool

hi
i am constantly using subtitles. at the moment - it takes 2 clicks to reach "download subtitles" .. and - there is no indication that a subtitles has been pre-downloaded so i need to press the subtitles button every time..

it would be nice to have some indication that a subtitle has been auto-downloaded before i press the menu button..
and even more-so - that all the buttons menu will have the option for mouse-over-hover to open the submenu instead of a click :-)
than you
Hi,

Loving the skin, but I have a couple of requests regarding PVR functionality:

For the EPG screen, I activated the setting Customization/Live TV Settings/Logo/Hide Channel Name - I was hoping that this would resize the column used for the logo and channel name, leaving more space for the EPG info, but instead the channel logos are left in the middle of a quite wide column with lots of blank space on either size. Would it be possible to reduce this column in this circumstance and get some more EPG data on screen?

For the Recordings screen - when browsing the list of the recordings we see a preview window on the right like this:

Would it be possible to see the dates of the recordings here and maybe the watched status?

Also - it seems that a maximum of 9 recordings will be displayed here even if there are more i the folder, so there's always some empty space at the bottom of the window. Might it be possible to show some artwork for the show here?
(2020-07-02, 23:13)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO,

Would it be possible to include a TV show's "Status" pulled from TheTVDB.com? Here is a mock-up of what I was thinking:

Any chance?

Thanks,
shoppedude

I already do that using TV Show Next Aired:

If there is info on the next episode date it shows:

I do use ListItem.Status in DialogVideoInfo however I haven't noticed that getting populated by any scraper but if it does get populated or even added by nfo I can include it in the views.
@mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I think I mentioned this to you a while back. It is regarding the Next Airing episodes widget. Below I've attached a pic to show you exactly what I mean when no episodes are airing today.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-07-05, 00:42)shedrock Wrote: @mikeSiLVO - Hi Mike,

I think I mentioned this to you a while back. It is regarding the Next Airing episodes widget. Below I've attached a pic to show you exactly what I mean when no episodes are airing today.

Regards,

Shedrock

Remind me of some of the details please, like what version of Kodi and the skin also what is the exact widget used?
  • 652(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55