• 653(current)
Release Aeon Nox: SiLVO
(2020-07-05, 00:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-05, 00:42)shedrock Wrote:  

Remind me of some of the details please, like what version of Kodi and the skin also what is the exact widget used?
I am using LibreELEC 9.2.3, but it was happening on previous versions, as well as on Windows 10 / Kodi 18.7, Skin version 7.9.5. The widget is TV Show - Next Aired. Tomorrow it will work because there are a few TV Show episodes airing on Sunday. Hope this helps.

Shedrock
(2020-07-04, 17:57)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-02, 23:13)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO,

Would it be possible to include a TV show's "Status" pulled from TheTVDB.com? Here is a mock-up of what I was thinking:

Any chance?

Thanks,
shoppedude

I already do that using TV Show Next Aired:

If there is info on the next episode date it shows:

I do use ListItem.Status in DialogVideoInfo however I haven't noticed that getting populated by any scraper but if it does get populated or even added by nfo I can include it in the views.

@mikeSiLVO ,

That explains it! I am running v19 Matrix nightlies to get the HDR support and TV Show Next Aired doesn't run in Matrix.

Thanks,
Shoppedude
(2020-07-05, 01:06)shedrock Wrote:
(2020-07-05, 00:55)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-05, 00:42)shedrock Wrote:  

Remind me of some of the details please, like what version of Kodi and the skin also what is the exact widget used?
I am using LibreELEC 9.2.3, but it was happening on previous versions, as well as on Windows 10 / Kodi 18.7, Skin version 7.9.5. The widget is TV Show - Next Aired. Tomorrow it will work because there are a few TV Show episodes airing on Sunday. Hope this helps.

Shedrock

I’m looking into it. I get the issue just not 100% sure how to fix it without redesigning the widgets. Trying a few things out though so we’ll see what comes of it.
(2020-07-06, 17:16)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO ,

That explains it! I am running v19 Matrix nightlies to get the HDR support and TV Show Next Aired doesn't run in Matrix.

Thanks,
Shoppedude

I switched to use plugin.video.themoviedb.helper for matrix. It is in current master branch on Git if you want to check it out. Instructions for installing the GitHub version of the skin is in the FAQ on the first page of this thread.
(2020-07-06, 19:40)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-05, 01:06)shedrock Wrote:  
I’m looking into it. I get the issue just not 100% sure how to fix it without redesigning the widgets. Trying a few things out though so we’ll see what comes of it.
No problem Mike. Normally it's not an issue because so many shows were airing every day, but now with the pandemic, there aren't many episodes airing. I believe @bsoriano has it working in Amber using 2 and/or 3 shelves. I'm not show if that code can assist you. Anyway, it is not a major priority, just something I wanted to let you know about.

Regards,

Shedrock
(2020-07-06, 19:44)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-06, 17:16)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO ,

Thanks,
Shoppedude

I switched to use plugin.video.themoviedb.helper for matrix. It is in current master branch on Git if you want to check it out. Instructions for installing the GitHub version of the skin is in the FAQ on the first page of this thread.
@mikeSiLVO ,

I have been using the Git version for a while now. I also have TMDB Helper installed, so it's odd that I am not seeing anything there. I did note that TMDB Helper is not a "Matrix" official add-on, so I did have to edit out the Python requirement to get it to install. It seems to be having issues operating properly. Is there a Matrix version that you would recommend, or did I do what you would have suggested?

Thanks,
Shoppedude
(2020-07-06, 23:41)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO ,

I have been using the Git version for a while now. I also have TMDB Helper installed, so it's odd that I am not seeing anything there. I did note that TMDB Helper is not a "Matrix" official add-on, so I did have to edit out the Python requirement to get it to install. It seems to be having issues operating properly. Is there a Matrix version that you would recommend, or did I do what you would have suggested?

Thanks,
Shoppedude

If you've been using it for awhile then you would not have the latest version which includes the changes adding this new feature Wink

I just checked the Kodi Matrix repo and it is in there.
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/tre...edb.helper
(2020-07-07, 19:52)mikeSiLVO Wrote:
(2020-07-06, 23:41)shoppedude Wrote: @mikeSiLVO ,

Thanks,
Shoppedude

If you've been using it for awhile then you would not have the latest version which includes the changes adding this new feature Wink

I just checked the Kodi Matrix repo and it is in there.
https://github.com/xbmc/repo-plugins/tre...edb.helper
Well, I mean, I am an updating fool, so I have deffo been updating from your Git on a regular basis.

I don't know how I missed the repo version. I have installed it and am still getting issues using that add-on. I have posted in the appropriate thread for that issue. Hopefully that will resolve both issues/requests.

Thanks,
Shoppedude
(2020-02-27, 00:16)mikeSiLVO Wrote: Starting to work on the skin again.

Any issues or suggestions from anybody?
Cool

Hi Mike - I just have a cosmetic request: on the main menu screens, when fanart is being used for the backgrounds, can you add the movie/TV logo in the same place it lands on a movie/TV page (upper left corner)? Probably also with an option to remove the movie/TV show name from the bottom left of the screen. Other than that, having gone through many skins through the years, I can honestly say that Silvo is the best one I've used and have stuck with the longest. Thanks for all your work! Cheers!
Using Kodi Matrix and trying to setup a TV widget that uses the Recommended Episodes from library data provider, but nothing is displayed.  Random and recent display.  Has anyone got that to work.  Is the skin helper service not compatible either?  Hard to know what does and doesn't work unless one tries it.  Also keep getting skin info service error.  Lastly, what is the best setting for logs so that they aren't so big?  Never changed any log settings.  Thanks for any help/advice.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
I have HDR Movies in their own folder.  I have 3D movies in their own folder.  I have SDR Movies in their own folder, etc.  I have shortcuts to these on the main home menu.  I want to create another Home Menu shortcut but not by folder.  Is it possible to create a shortcut or playlist for individual movies already living in those other folders based on a trigger in the file name of a title?

I have incorporated a new special effect using a fan for wind.  I create a 'windtrack' for a movie.  I'd like to have a shortcut to the titles that have 'windtracks' without moving them into a folder of their own.  I thought if I add 'windtrack' or something to the file name, I could achieve this?
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Hi @brazen1

Yes, should be possible using Smart Playlists as long as the movies are scraped into the library.

Create a new Tag and add the movies that have windtracks to that tag. Then create a smart playlist as shown...

What does the special effect look like?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
Tags sure make it easy.  Didn't know they could do that so easily.  Thank you for the tip.  Worked out to be exactly what I wanted.

The 4D Wind Effect is brand new.  I use it with other effects like bass shakers for more immersion.  Basically, a fan is sent 'windtracks' via an Infra red signal.  These tracks supply specific time frames from a movie telling the fan when to turn on and off and what speed to select.  So, when watching a movie that has a scene with wind (this could be anything from a tornado, explosion, breathing, gun fire, etc.) the fan will turn on at 1 of the 4 fan speeds it's capable of automatically and also switch speeds as needed.  When the scene no longer calls for wind, the fan turns off until it's needed again. 

The program is designed to be used with Kodi.  It is also designed to be used with Kodi and external players.  Furthermore it handles iso's perfectly as well as mkv's, etc.  It is slated to handle everything from Plex to roku's.  Even TV broadcast.  The windtrack collection is growing.  Also slated is a realtime microphone adaption so that windtracks will not be necessary.  Don't mean to derail the thread.  Thanks again for heading me in the right direction for that custom menu item.

https://www.avsforum.com/forum/26-home-t...t-yet.html
HOW TO - Kodi 2D - 3D - UHD (4k) HDR Guide Internal & External Players iso menus
DIY HOME THEATER WIND EFFECT

W11 Pro 24H2 MPC-BE\HC madVR KODI 22 GTX960-4GB/RGB 4:4:4/Desktop 60Hz 8bit Video Matched Refresh rates 23,24,50,60Hz 8/10/12bit/Samsung 82" Q90R Denon S720W
Oh, that sounds very interesting. It's like the boblights but with wind.

You should create a new thread to let members know about it.
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
1. When playing music the time elapsed and the cd cover etc disappear after a few seconds. Possible to keep it in view? 
2. Can CD art also be fetched during playback like fanart?
3. Can the lyrics be moved to a side rather than the center? And a different font preferably
  • 653(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Nox: SiLVO55